非常非常少
Very, very low.
我也是
Same.
通往楼顶的通道在南楼梯
Access to the roof is off the south stairs.
收到
Copy.
他们知道我们在上面
They know we're up here.
我们拦不住他们
We can't hold them back.
小心
Watch out.
好
Yeah.
好的
All right.
我们得跳过去
We're gonna jump.
你说什么
What'd you just say?
再说一遍
Excuse me?
跳过去 我们得跳过去
Jump. We're gonna jump.
什么叫跳过去
What do you mean jump?
我们不能跳 这中间有三米宽
We can't jump. That's ten feet across.
这是唯一从这里逃脱的办法
It's the only way off of this thing.
还有 这栋楼比那栋楼高
Besides, this building is taller than that building.
这让距离减少了大概一米
It's gonna cut the jump by, like, three feet.
-所以是安全的 -真的吗 你确定
- So it's fine. - Oh, really? Oh, really?
博士 我对你的数学
Doctor? Well, I'm not so sure
可没什么信心 史蒂夫
about your mathematics, Steve.
你就不能相信我一次吗
Would you trust me, for once in your life?
相信你
Trust you?
史蒂夫 我们也许能跳过去
Steve, we might be able to make that jump.
但他绝对不可能
There's no way that he can.
他必须得跳
Well, he has to.
我能做到
I can do it.
深表怀疑
Doubtful.
这样想吧
Look at it this way,
如果我失败了 我会死
I come up short, I die.
如你们所愿
You get what you want.
如果我成功了...
I make it...
把我送进监狱
take me to prison.
还是如你们所愿
You still get what you want.
我们得撤了
All right, we got to go.
我们必须现在就撤
We got to go right now.
阿成 跟着我
Chin, on me.
伙计们 我们必须现在就撤
Guys, we got to go right now.
马上
Right now.
我们不去找死怎么样
How about we don't commit suicide,
我们在这站着 等坏人进来的时候
and we stand here and we shoot all the bad guys
开枪打他们 这样如何
when they come out the door? How about that?
好主意 丹尼 但子弹用完后怎么办
Good plan, Danny, what about when your ammo runs out?
你还剩多少 四发子弹吗
What do you got, four bullets left, huh?
-到时候怎么办 -好吧
- What are you gonna do then? - All right, fine.
史蒂夫 你赢了
Steve, you win,
但我不喜欢这个愚蠢的主意
but I hate it and it's a stupid idea, okay?
这个主意愚蠢极了 你要在我的葬礼上
It's a very stupid idea and you are going to apologize
向我全家人道歉 明白吗
to all my family members at my funeral, you understand?
好的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
我很乐意 行吗
It'd be a pleasure, okay?
科诺 你和丹尼先跳 走吧
Kono, you and Danny first. Let's go.
不 你先 你先跳
No, you go. You go first.
是你想的蠢办法 你来当小白鼠
It's your stupid idea, you be the guinea pig.
-丹尼... -我来堵着门
- Danny... - I'll hold the door!
-丹尼 快走 -我不想跳
- Danny, go. - I don't want to go!
-丹尼 -科诺
- Danny! - Kono!
和丹尼一起走 我看着加百列
Go with Danny, I got Gabriel.
我爱你 老兄 祝你好运
I love you, buddy. Good luck.
-我恨死你了 -走 走
- I hate you so much. -Go, go.
对准了再打
Pick your shots.
节约用子弹
Conserve your ammo.
收到
Copy.
我们过来了
We made it!
他们来了
Here they come.
我去带走加百列 掩护我
I'm going for Gabriel. Cover me.
去吧
Go.
另一边见了
See you on the other side.
加百列过来了
Gabriel's across.
去吧 阿成 去吧
Go, Chin, go.
快走 快走
Go, go!
快来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
该死
Damn it.
快点 开枪
Come on, put.
有人中枪
Man down!
快点
Move it!
来
Come on!
我扶着你了
I got you.
掩护
Cover!
他们会追上来的
They're gonna be coming.
如果我们要找艾比 我们得马上走
If we want to find Abby, we gotta move right now.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
前方有目标
Contact front!
撤离主街
Get off the street.
撤离主街 全部趴下
Off the street! Everybody down!
五零特遣队 撤离主街
Five-0! Get off the street!
去找安全的地方 马上
Everybody get safe! Get safe right now!
丹尼...
Danny...
一 二...
One, two...
三...
three.
上
Move in.
科诺 拿这把AK步♥枪♥
Kono, grab the AK.
好的
You got it.
扶住了吗
Got him?
我是卢·格罗弗队长
This is Captain Lou Grover.
我们在贝雷特尼亚和里斯本街交接处遭到埋伏
We got an ambush at Beretenia and Lisbon.
需要支援 马上
I need back up now! Now!
丹尼 去检查科鲁兹
Danny, check the Cruze.
阿成 去检查那个死掉的人
Chin, check the dead guy.
-你扶得住他吗 -行
- You got him? - Yeah.
走了
Get out of here.
这辆科迈罗不能用
Not going anywhere in the Camaro.
这辆也不行
Same here.
各位
Guys.
我捡到了艾比的耳机
I got Abby's comm.
去开车
Get the car.
你们真棒
Hey, you guys did so good.
待在这 妈妈一会就回来 好吗
Stay here. Mommy will be right back, okay?
搞定了吗
Is it done?
没有 让他们跑了
No, we lost them.
他们在唐人街
They're somewhere in Chinatown.
但是已经交火这么半天了
But with all the gunfire,
火奴鲁鲁警局的人马上就会到了
HPD will be here any minute.
我们得撤了
We need to stand down.
你要是撤了 我不仅要杀了你
You stand down. I won't just kill you,
我会把你爱的人都杀光
I'll kill everyone you love,
而且我会先杀了他们
and I'll do them first,
这样在你死之前 也能接受教训
so you've learned your lesson before you die.
后援马上就到了
Reinforcements are on their way.
别管火奴鲁鲁警局 我已经搞定他们了
Forget HPD. I've taken care of them.
你一定要找到威克洛夫特
Just make sure you find Waincroft.
唐人街 夏威夷剧院中心
唐人街 夏威夷剧院中心
让他坐下吧
Sit him down.
他的脉搏很微弱
His pulse is weak.
卢 你听得见我吗 请回复 卢
Lou, do you read me? Come in. Lou.
科诺 你有信♥号♥♥吗
Kono, you get any signal?
还是没有信♥号♥♥
There's still no signal.
他们肯定扰乱了整个区域的通讯系统
They must be jamming the network in the whole area.
好吧 这...
All right, this...
不对劲啊
is not right, all right?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表