因为一旦走了神
because, given the opportunity,
猪会吃掉自己的粪便
swines will consume their own excrement.
幸好我是个素食主义者
I'm glad I'm a vegetarian.
好了 我现在可以告诉你
Okay. Well, I can tell you right now
不会是我们俩去照看那些猪
that we won't be babysitting the pigs.
杰瑞 你现在在忙什么
Jerry, hey. What are you doing?
对不起 小杰
Hey, sorry, Jer,
我知道它们不是最有魅力的猪
I know it's not the most glamorous gig.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我正在找那个神奇的子弹呢
I'm searching for the magic bullet.
相信我 这才是真警♥察♥干的活儿
You guys trust me. This is real cop work.
好吧 记住当子弹出来的时候
All right, well, remember, when the bullet comes out...
我知道
I know.
不要去碰它 叫鉴证组来 我懂
Don't touch it. Call CSU. Got it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
怎么了
What?
没有 只是...
Nothing. It's just...
你知道上次有人为我开门是什么时候吗
You know the last time somebody opened a door for me?
从来没有
It was... never.
不是吧 连约会的时候都没有过吗
Oh, come on. Not even on a date?
没有
No.
好吧 那我刚刚绅士了一把呢
All right, well, I guess I was just raised to be a gentleman.
这是件好事
Yeah. It's a good thing.
我崇拜我爸爸的事情的其中之一
One of the things I always admired about my dad
就是他的骑士精神
was his sense of chivalry.
我觉得这精神随他那一代的逝去而消失了
I thought that had died out with his generation.
现在我很开心证明我错了
It's nice to see I was wrong.
丹尼 怎么了
Hey, Danny. What's up?
我给你的那些指纹检测到什么程度了
Hey. Where are you on the prints that I sent over?
-我们差不多检测了一半 -帮我个忙
- Hmm, we're about halfway done. - Okay, do me a favor.
把布兰登·阿基诺检测拿出来检测下
Uh, pull up Brandon Aquino.
如果现在还没好 就把他放到下一个测试
Run him next if you haven't already.
马上比对布兰登·阿基诺的指纹
Run Brandon Aquino right away.
埃里克刚才打电♥话♥过来
Eric just called.
当他听到托马斯教授被杀了之后
Apparently he ran out of the assembly the second he heard
他立刻马上跑出了会议厅 所以...
that Professor Thomas was murdered, so...
这孩子是谁
Who is this kid?
学校篮球队的先发后卫
Starting point guard for the basketball team,
在托马斯教授的课上挂科了
who was failing Professor Thomas' class,
这让他失去了后卫资格
which makes him ineligible.
那确实是个动机
Well, there's a motive.
匹配成功 他就是我们要找的人
Yeah, we got a match. He's our guy.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
瓦胡州立大学 体育中心
瓦胡州立大学 体育中心
-他和教练在里面 -你都做了什么
- He's, uh, in there with the coach. - What did you do?
-听起来挺激烈的 -我不知道你在说什么
- Sounds pretty ugly. - I don't know what you're talking about!
你要冷静下来
You need to calm down!
-冷静 -喂喂喂
- Calm down? - Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey!
你们两个给我闭嘴
Both of you, shut your mouth! Hey!
布兰登·阿基诺 我们要和你谈谈
Brandon Aquino, we need to talk to you
托马斯教授谋杀案的事情
about the murder of Professor Thomas.
你抓错人了 是教练做的
Whoa, you got the wrong guy. Coach did it.
是他杀了托马斯教授
He killed Professor Thomas!
你向教授的窗户扔了一块砖头
You threw a brick through the professor's window.
还有一张布满你指纹的字条
It had a note on it with your prints all over the note.
你想他去死 现在他死了
You wanted him dead. Now he's dead.
我是扔了砖头 我很气愤
I threw the brick. I was pissed.
我拼死拼活地上这个课
I worked my ass off in that class,
然而不管我怎么努力 结果总是不够好
and no matter what I did, it wasn't good enough.
但是我不会因此杀了他
But I wouldn't kill him.
这可是个针对你的重大指控呢 教练
That's a hell of an accusation to have thrown at you, Coach.
我为什么要杀了托马斯教授
Why would I kill Professor Thomas?
迪格斯教练发现我挂科之后爆发了
Coach Diggs blew up when he found out I was failing.
他围绕着我来建立的整支队伍
He based his whole team around me.
我们三十多年来都没有拿下冠军
We haven't won a championship in over 30 years,
这季是我们最好的机会
and this season was our best shot.
他说不要担心
He said not to worry about it
他会处理好的
and he'd take care of it.
我跟他说让他放布兰登一马
I went to ask him to cut Brandon some slack.
但是他都不想跟我谈
But he wasn't interested in having that conversation.
我想这激怒了你
I bet that pissed you off.
是的 我很生气
Yeah. It did.
之后我就跟董事会成员谈
So I talked to the board of trustees,
让他们从大局来看
made them see the big picture:
托马斯走了的话
with Thomas gone,
布兰登就可以打球
Brandon can play.
如果布兰登打 那我们队就赢了
If Brandon plays, the team wins.
那整个学校就赢了
And so does the whole school.
所以你就想办法把他解雇了
So you had him fired.
这本应该是他的最后一个学期
It was supposed to be his last semester.
你明白吗
So you see?
那个家伙本就不是问题了
The guy was out.
我没理由杀他
I had no reason to kill him.
我是真的好心碎 杰弗里斯教授
I am just so broken up about it, Professor Jeffries.
本
Oh. Ben.
我是说 我可以这么称呼你 是吧
I mean, I can call you that, right?
-不可以 -我想说 生活过得好快
- No. - I mean, life is just so fleeting.
你真要好好利用每个机会
You really have to make the most of every opportunity.
是的 的确...的确如此
Yeah. That's, uh... That's true.
这个想法很有意思
It's a very interesting thought.
可能...你应该跟你的心理咨♥询♥师
And probably something... all this you should discuss
聊一聊你的这个想法
with your grief counselor.
是的 但 我是说 你看起来...
Yeah, but, I mean, you seem...
好亲切哦
so approachable.
我可不亲切
I'm not.
你真的很亲切
You are.
不要乱说 因为我不亲切
That's crazy, 'cause I'm not.
我一点都不亲切
I'm not approachable at all.
我的朋友认为...
My friends think...
真是...我必须马上接这个电♥话♥
That's... I got to get this phone call immediately.
你都不知道是谁打来的
You don't even know who it is.
我知道是谁
I know exactly who it is.
我...等等 真的吗
I-I... Wait. Wait. Seriously?
是的 抱歉 就是 我得接这个
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just, um, I got to take this.
请吧 走吧
Uh... Please, come on.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我们课堂上见吧
Sorry. I'll see you in class.
回头见 本
See you later, Ben.
拜托告诉我是布兰登做的 那我就可以走了
Please tell me that Brandon did it so I can go home.
布兰登和迪格斯教练都有不在场证明
Brandon and Coach Diggs both alibied out.
抱歉了 哥们
I'm sorry, buddy.
好 太棒了 我这后半辈子就当老师了
Good. Great. So I'm gonna be a teacher for the rest of my life.
好处就是格蕾丝能获得免费教育
The good news is that Grace will get a free education.
我们知道托马斯教授是在学校里被抓走的
Look, we know Professor Thomas was grabbed on campus.
而且不仅仅是布兰登·阿基诺一个学生讨厌他
And Brandon Aquino wasn't the only kid who hated him.
凶手就是学校里的人 我跟你说
His killer is someone at that school. I'm telling you.
好 那我最好赶紧回去上课
Oh, good. Well, then I better get back to class.
好好上课 普鲁姆教授
Go get 'em, professor Plum.
是杰弗里斯 谢谢
It's Jeffries. Thank you.
现在来进行下一个循环当中
Now, let's shift gears from one cycle to another.
我们已经讨论过公共有限公♥司♥
We've already talked about PLC,
我们现在看一些基本的...
so we'll get back to basics...
尽管"循环"这个概念和之前的形成干扰...
Although the term "Cycle" would infer a notion in the cycle before...
经济复苏...不可预测...浮动的经济...
Recovery...unpredictable...fickle economic roller...
预见性和确定性 这些波动...
of predictability or certainty, these fluctuations...
这个高峰是...
Now, the peak is...
有问题请到办公室找我
Anyone has any questions. I'll be in my office.
谢谢来见我
Thanks for coming in.
好贴心 非常感谢
Oh, that's very nice. Thank you very much.
再见
See you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表