这边走 这边走
This way, this way!
他们就要追上来了
They're right behind us!
马卡 马卡 快点 我们得赶快走
Makoa! Makoa, come on, we have to go!
-我不行了 -马卡 快
- I can't! - Makoa, come on!
我觉得我脚扭了
I think I broke it.
我动不了了
I can't move.
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
我的脚踝
It's my ankle.
克劳山 10月30日 星期五 万圣节前夜
克劳山 10月30日 星期五 万圣节前夜
天哪
Aw, man.
你好 我是杜
Hey, this is Tua.
第四区有人受伤了
We got a first aid situation in sector four.
急需救援 完毕
Need assistance ASAP. Over.
收到
Roger that.
我也许还能走
I can probably walk on it.
来吧 我来拉你起来
Come on, I'll help you up.
在我们带你去检查之前 尽量别把重量放在脚上
Keep the weight off until we can get you checked out.
那后面是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that back there?
慢点 那是一只脚吗
Wait, is that a foot?
哇 你们可真够敬业的啊
Wow, you guys really go all-out.
这做的也太逼真了
I mean, this is super realistic,
苍蝇 还有别的这些
with the flies and everything.
天啊 这气味也很糟糕
Oh, god, it even smells gross.
这不是我们放在那儿的
We didn't put that there.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
我们已经走了有八百米了
We been walking for, like, a half a mile already.
估计有一公里了
More like a klick.
公里
A klick?
对 一千米 等于0.62英里
Yeah, a kilometer. 6.2 of a mile.
多谢你为我卖♥♥弄学问
Oh, thank you, g.i. jerk, for the pedantic, uh...
我知道公里是什么意思
I know what a klick is.
问题是我们已经在这个树林里
Point is we've been walking in the middle of these
走了不知道多久了
nowhere woods for I don't even know how long.
这不是重点 显而易见
That's not a point. Statement of the obvious.
是啊 这显而易见 那么
Oh, it's a statement. All right, well, how about-how about
这个说法是不是也显而易见呢 听着
this statement of the obvious, okay?
走到犯罪现场的距离
There is a direct correlation between how far you walk
和犯罪现场的严重程度之间
to a crime scene and how bad that crime scene
有着直接的关联
is gonna be when you get there, okay?
从我们走了这么远的距离来看
This is looking already like a two, three-day case
这个案件至少花费两三天了
just-just from this ridiculous walk.
所以呢 有什么问题吗
So what? What's the problem with that?
明天就是万圣节了
Tomorrow's halloween.
你知道万圣节吗
Halloween, you know?
万圣节时 孩子们要去要糖果
It's the thing with the kids and they get the candy
开心地穿上万圣节装扮 不给糖就...
and they're happy and they wear the costumes, trick or tre...
我喜欢万圣节
Y... I love halloween.
我对万圣节很熟悉
I'm very familiar with halloween.
是吗 因为万圣节对于你来说每年都一样
You are? Because your halloween is the same thing every year.
坐在沙发上 吃着爆米花 看着同样的
You sit on a couch and you eat popcorn and you watch the same
-无聊电影 -没错 那多棒啊
- stupid movie, okay? - That's right, it's fantastic.
对于我来说完全不同
Well, for me, it's different.
时间总在飞逝
You see, time does not stand still.
当你有了孩子以后 早晚有一天
When you have kids, it is only a matter of time
他们宁愿啃掉一棵树
before they'd rather eat a-a tree
也不愿意和你共度万圣节
than spend halloween with you.
格蕾丝有别的万圣节计划了吗
Gracie made other plans?
她呀 不和我一起过万圣节了
She, uh, is lost to me, as far as halloween is concerned.
但我家那小子很期待
But the little guy, he's very excited.
我们有很多计划 但现在出了这事
We have big plans, and now this.
-你和查理要一起过节 -对
- You have plans with Charlie? - Yeah.
兄弟
Oh, buddy.
如果你无法完成计划 你的儿子会理解你的
Well, listen, your son'll understand if you can't make it.
不 四岁的孩子可理解不了
No, no. Four-year-olds do not understand
为什么他们的爸爸不能一起过节
why their father is not present.
他们只知道他不来了
They just know that he is not.
也别想的太糟了
All right, look, this might not be that bad.
科诺 我们接到电♥话♥听说发现了尸块
Kono. Call said we got body parts.
是啊 还不少
Yeah. A lot of them.
是一群玩恐怖露营的小孩发现的
Found by a couple of kids on a horror campout.
玩什么
A what?
是一种互动冒险游戏
It's an interactive adventure.
人们付钱在外面露营
People pay good money to spend the night outdoors
同时有一些带着面具的人
while a bunch of actors in masks
追着他们到处跑 吓唬他们
scare the hell out of them chasing them around.
我知道在卡姆登[新泽西城市]有些路上
I know a couple streets in Camden
你也可以免费得到同样的体验
where you get The same experience, free of charge.
我怎么说的
What did I say?
就受到的惊吓程度而言
Yeah, well, as far as scares go,
这些人付的钱倒是值了
these guys got their money's worth.
搜查队说有一个行李箱 但我看到三个
Dispatch said one suitcase. I see three.
刚才半个小时里火奴鲁鲁警局找到了另外两个
Yeah, HPD found these other two in the last half hour.
看来我们是来到了一个弃尸场
Looks like we came across a dumping ground.
这些尸块扔在这里多久了
Any idea how long they're been out here?
鉴证组估计大约有一星期了
Uh, CSU estimates about a week.
所有人听好了
All right, everybody listen up.
调动警犬队全面搜查这片区域
I want k-9 out here. I want ground radar.
确保不遗漏任何区域 可能还会找到更多
Make sure we get everything. There could be more.
打给麦克斯
Call Max.
让他腾出时间
Have him clear his schedule.
看来我们这回碰到了一个连环杀手
Looks like we got a serial killer on our hands.
法医办公室 10月31日星期六 万圣节
法医办公室 10月31日星期六 万圣节
麦克斯
All right, Max,
检查完这三位女性遇难者的尸体了吗
you finish processing our three jane does?
其实应该说是四具女性尸体
Actually, gentlemen, there are four jane does.
等等 我以为是三个行李箱
Wait a minute, I thought there was three bodies
各装一具尸体
in three suitcases.
仔细检查后
Upon closer investigation,
每个行李箱里装着像拼图一样被打乱的
each piece of luggage contained a scrambled jigsaw puzzle
不同的身体部位 来自于四具女尸
of different body parts from four female victims.
如你所见 每具尸体都有一些
And as you can see, each victim has key segments
关键的身体部分不见了
of their anatomy missing.
但是鉴证组两次搜查了全区 能找的都找到了
But CSU swept that area twice, so they got everything.
我觉得杀手自己留着那些部分
I'm thinking the killer's holding on to them.
纪念品
A souvenir.
我不明白 怎么会有人这样做
I don't understood that. Why would someone do that?
我能理解把保龄球联盟或是
I mean, I understand, like, a-a trophy from a bowling league
曲棍球队的奖杯作为纪念品
or a hockey team or something like that,
但是身体的一部分
but a body part?
有趣的是 我发现了微量的甲醛和甲醇
Curiously, I detected trace levels of formaldehyde and methanol--
通常是用来防腐的化学试剂
chemicals commonly used for embalming.
然而 这些尸体都没有进行防腐措施
However, none of the corpses have actually been embalmed.
我们需要查看太平间 殡仪馆
All right, we need to start pulling employee records
还有墓地的工作人员信息
for mortuaries, funeral homes,
并列出一个可能的嫌疑人名单
local cemeteries and start pulling a list of potential suspects.
你还发现了什么 麦克斯
What else you got for us, Max?
受害者脖子上的横向缺痕
Um, this, uh, the horizontal furrows on the victims' neck
说明她是被勒杀的
suggest death by strangulation.
知道这是什么时候发生的吗
Do we have any idea when this happened?
基于腐烂程度和蝇蛆的出现
Well, based on the level of putrification and presence of larvae,
我估计这些尸体已经有大概六到十天了
I'd estimate the corpses to be about six to ten days old.
然而 我在两具受害者尸体的皮肤上
However, I did find freezer burn on the skin
都发现了冻斑
of two of our victims
在第三具尸体的心脏上发现了冰晶
and ice crystals in the heart of a third.
这让确定死亡时间变得极为困难
That makes determining T.O.D. nearly impossible.
你是说 他在杀害并肢解受害者后
You're telling me he froze them
将尸体冷冻了起来
after he killed and dismembered them
一段时间后又将尸体抛了出去 对吗
and then he dumped 'em at a later date, is that right?
我是这样推测的
That is my supposition.
所以说我们基本上一无所知
So, basically, we have no idea.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表