do yield immediate results.
审问的人坐哪儿
Huh, where's the interrogator sit?
我们不坐
We don't.
这是我们的优势
And that's to our advantage.
我们坐着 舒服了
We sit, we get comfortable.
就意味着疑犯也会舒服
Which means they get comfortable.
我们从不想他们舒服
And we never want them to get comfortable.
不错
Good, yeah.
我有一个问题
I've got a question.
这个下水道是做什么用的
Um, what the hell is this drain for?
尽情想象吧
Use your imagination.
我还是算了
Yeah, I'd rather not.
真厉害
Well, I'm impressed.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能想到一些案子
I can think of a few cases where having
如果有这样的小屋将很有帮助
a room like this would've been helpful.
是的
Yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是凯利警督
Lieutenant Kelly.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
看来我们有个新案子
Well, looks like we caught a new case.
来吧 我需要你的帮助
Come on, I could use a hand.
火奴鲁鲁港口 39号♥码头
火奴鲁鲁港口 39号♥码头
-什么时候发现的尸体 -大概一小时前
- When were they discovered? - About an hour ago.
船长发现了尸体 联♥系♥了港务局
Ship's captain found the bodies, called port authority.
这像是一个死刑处决
This was an execution.
他们都是同一组的船员
They're all part of the same crew.
关于他们坐的船有什么信息吗
What do we know about the ship they came in on?
大约一小时前抵达的
Arrived a couple hours ago.
从上海出发
Originated from Shanghai.
我们检查了货单 四个集装箱不见了
We checked the manifest-- four containers are missing.
-集装箱怎么通过安检的 -没通过
- How'd they get past security? - They didn't.
我已经让人在港口搜查寻找它们了
I got my guys checking the port for them now.
箱子里运来的是什么货物
What kind of cargo were they bringing in?
据船长所说 主要是儿童玩具
According to the captain, it was mostly kid's toys.
这是走私行为
This was a smuggling op.
从上海到美国本土
Shanghai to the mainland
在一个贸易量低的入境口岸进行货物清关
with inventory clearance at a low volume port of entry.
很有可能是毒品
Mostly likely narcotics.
数量大到足以杀五个人灭口
Enough weight to justify killing five men over.
分♥析♥真是到位
Now I'm impressed.
好了 东西在哪
All right, where is it?
警界双雄 你们说的话我有些听不懂
Whoa, Starsky & Hutch, it's a little vague.
美国犯罪电影
我们刚去了你另一间酒店客房♥
We just went to your other hotel room
它已经被全部翻了个遍
and it's completely tossed.
所以不管杀你同伙的人是谁
All right, so whoever killed your partner
他去那里是要找某样东西
went there looking for something.
可能是你从他们那里偷的东西
Probably what you stole from them.
所以你到底偷了什么值钱的东西
So, what could be so valuable
让人不惜杀人也要拿回来
that you took that's worth killing for?
-我不知道 -好吧 再想想
- I don't know. - Okay, try again.
我告诉你了 我不知道
No, I'm telling you I don't know.
我们只偷了酒店里的人的钱包
Uh, we-we just took wallets off the guys from the hotel.
拿走了现金
We grabbed the cash.
把钱包扔了
We tossed the rest.
谁能告诉我这个下水道究竟是做什么的
Could somebody please tell me what the hell this drain is for?
好吧 听我说
All right, listen to me.
你们骗的那两个已婚男人
The two married guys that you scammed?
他们有不在场证明
They alibied out, okay?
说明你们还从别人那里偷了别的东西
Which means you took more stuff from more people.
你要不交代清楚
So, you either gonna tell us about that,
我就让你见识一下这下水道的作用
or I'm gonna show you what that drain's for.
好吧
Okay.
也许我们到达的时候
Okay, uh, maybe we took a few small items
在机场顺了一点小东西
from the airport when we landed.
--就一点吗 -好吧 可能再多一点
- Just a few? - Fine, maybe more than a few,
但都是很平常的东西
but it was just normal stuff.
行李 手♥机♥ 手表
It was luggage, cell phones, watches.
很普通的东西 没有值得为之杀人的东西
Normal stuff-- nothing worth killing a person over.
显然 杀了你同伙的人
Okay, well, clearly the person who killed your partner
不这么觉得
felt differently about that.
不管他们在找什么
Yeah, well, you know, whatever it is they were looking for,
-他们肯定找不到 -为什么
- they're not gonna find it. - Why's that?
因为凯蒂在得手后把所有东西都当掉了
Because Katie pawned everything right after the score.
所以不管他们在找什么 都没了
So, whatever they're looking for, it's gone.
好 把当铺的名字告诉我
Okay. I want the name of the pawn shop.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know that.
是凯蒂联♥系♥的
It was Katie's contact.
我让她把货卖♥♥掉
You know, I let her sell the merch.
这算是小偷这行的殊荣吧
It's kind of like honor among thieves.
你知道买♥♥了这些货物的人
Okay, you realize whoever bought all that merchandise
很可能成为下一个目标 对吗
could be the next target, right?
枪手不找到要找的东西
I mean, the shooter's not gonna stop
绝对不会罢休
until he finds what he's looking for.
你这是在干吗
All right, what are you doing?
我在给这人松绑 丹尼
I'm undoing this man's cuffs, Danny.
看出来了 但为什么这么做
I see that. Why are you doing that?
因为我们需要他
Because we need him.
你们需要我
You need me.
上帝保佑我们
Oh, god help us.
这办公室真不错
Wow, this is a nice office.
漂亮的窗户
This is... pretty windows.
听着 把你的手放在我能看见的地方
Yeah, listen to me-- keep your hands where I can see them.
你要是偷东西 我就一枪崩了你
You steal anything, I'm gonna shoot you.
好的 我不会的
Yeah, I will not.
你知道 抱歉
Uh, you know, I don't, I don't know-- sorry.
我不知道岛上的法律
I don't know the laws here on the islands.
但对于盗窃罪是不是有点太过严苛了
But isn't that a little extreme for larceny?
真有趣 你以为我在开玩笑
Oh, that's funny. You think I'm kidding.
没有 警官
No, sir.
其实我觉得你们
In fact, I think that happy-go-lucky
逍遥自在的天性
got beaten into submission
在娘胎里就被愤怒冲动打败了
by ornery and forceful while you were still in the womb.
科诺 当铺调查得怎么样了
Where are we with the trace on the pawn shop, Kono?
我对凯蒂的手♥机♥进行了定位
All right, I pinged Katie's cell phone.
今天早晨它向两座信♥号♥♥塔发送过信♥号♥♥
And it registered at two cell towers this morning.
一座在威基基 在他们的酒店附近
One in Waikiki near their hotel.
另一座在唐人街
The other one in Chinatown,
大约在他们登记入住半小时后
about a half-hour after they checked in.
问题是在那片区域有十几家当铺
Problem is there's about a dozen pawn shops in that area.
需要花一阵子才能查出
It's gonna take a minute before we can figure out
她去的是哪一家
which one she went into.
为什么不直接跟踪租车上的定位系统
Well, why don't you just track the GPS from the rental car?
什么租车
What rental car?
我们在机场偷的那辆车
The one we boosted from the airport.
我难道没有提到过吗
Didn't I--? Did I mention that?
你没提过 汉克
No, you didn't mention that, Hank.
车在哪里
Where is it?
停在我们
It's valeted at the hotel where we were,
"做生意"的酒店里
we were conducting our business.
好的 我这就去查那辆车的定位系统
Okay, I'll head over, check the car's GPS.
看看能不能查到当铺的地址
See if I can get us an address of the pawn shop.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Okay.
我能喝杯咖啡吗
Um, can I can get a cup of coffee?
我还有点适应不了时差
I'm having a little trouble adjusting to the time change.
我们需要和汉克乘坐一班航♥班♥的旅客名单
All right, we need to pull the manifest from Hank's flight.
还有差不多同时抵达火奴鲁鲁的
And every other flight that landed in Honolulu
所有航♥班♥的旅客名单
around the same time.
你要从所有旅客中找出
You, you're gonna pick out all the people
你和凯蒂偷窃过的人
that you and Katie stole from.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表