告诉前台小姐你的名字
Give your name to the hostess--
她知道你会来
she's expecting you.
他挂了电♥话♥
He hung up.
-我是杰勒德·赫希 -真快
- Gerard Hirsch. - That was fast.
你朋友刚打电♥话♥来说你会过来拿这个
Your friend just called to say you'd be picking it up.
他肯定是掉在吧台了
Must have fallen out of his pocket at the bar.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
很好 现在扔掉你自己的手♥机♥
Well done. Now dump the phone you came in with
去礼品店
and head to the gift shop.
在那买♥♥些新衣服
You're gonna buy some new clothes.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what's going on here?
赫希应该还在里面 他手♥机♥的定位系统
Hirsch should still be in there. GPS on his phone
显示他没有动
show he hasn't moved.
如果交易在里面进行
If this deal goes down inside,
我们就无法拿下绑匪
we're gonna lose this guy.
追踪不到声音了 他的窃听器肯定关了
We lost audio. His wire's down.
-科诺 进去 -收到
- Kono, move in. - Copy that.
卢 去支援她
Lou, back her up.
好
You got it.
看到什么
What do you got?
各位 我没见到他
Guys, I'm not seeing him.
继续找
Keep looking.
很好 继续往前走
That's good. Keep walking straight.
到达转角时 往右拐
When you get to the corner, you're gonna turn right.
现在继续走 走到面向大海的公园长椅
Now keep moving until you get to the park bench facing the ocean.
我看到了
I see it.
喂鸽子的男人
The guy feeding the pigeons--
坐到他旁边
sit down next to him.
好 现在怎么办
Okay. What now?
把袋子留下 走开
Leave the bag and walk away.
我确定没人跟踪之后
When I know I'm not being followed,
我们就会放了那女孩
we'll release the girl.
伙计们 我看到赫希了
Guys, I got Hirsch.
他刚经过乌鲁尼街往南走
He just passed Uluniu and he's headed south.
他换了衣服
He changed his clothes.
他在那边 他在那边
He's over there! He's over there!
绑匪走了 他在往你们的方向去
Kidnapper's on the move. He's headed right to you.
我们去追
We're moving in.
走开
Move!
站住 五零特遣队
Stop right there! Five-0!
他死了
He's dead.
劳拉不在这
Laura's not here.
谢谢
Thanks.
找到他的手♥机♥了 已经在他身上搜过了
Got his phone. Already checked him for I.D.'s.
没找到身份证明
Got nothing.
也没有行驶证之类的
No registration papers either.
因为这车是偷的 今天早上报的失
It's because it was stolen. It was called in this morning.
让鉴证组的人过来
Let's get CSU out here.
看看我们能否找出这家伙的身份
See if we can get an I.D. on this guy.
如果知道他的身份 或许就能找出地址
If we can get an I.D., maybe we can get an address,
-知道他把劳拉藏在哪 -你得看看这个
- find where he's holding Laura... - Gotta see this.
或许能找到他的同伙
...maybe find an accomplice he's been partnered with.
等等 他确实有同伙
Wait. He does have a partner.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他告诉我了
He told me.
他说一旦他确认没被跟踪
He said once he knows he's not being followed,
"我们就放了那女孩"
"We'll release the girl."
那么同伙和劳拉在一起
Okay, so the partner is sitting on Laura,
等交易结束的消息
waiting to hear that the drop went down.
看看这个
Look at this.
前十个来电都来自
The last ten calls made from this phone
-同一个号♥码 -"妈妈"
- went to the same number. - "Mom"?
哪个绑匪会这么爱自己的妈妈
What kind of kidnapper loves his mother that much?
我们去瞧瞧就是了
Let's find out.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
麦奇 你在听吗
Mikey, are you there?
你听过这个声音吗
You recognize that voice?
别动
Don't move!
他在哪 我儿子在哪
Where is he? Where's my son?
劳拉在哪 快告诉我们
Where's Laura? Tell us now.
格罗弗 看着她
Grover, stay on her.
阿成 科诺 跟我来
Chin, Kono, follow me.
我们要翻遍这里每一寸地方
We're gonna search every inch of this place.
-她肯定在某个地方 -转过来
- She's got to be here somewhere. - Turn around.
他信任你
That man trusted you.
可你背叛了他
And you betrayed him.
他拒绝一切 但却让你走进他家
He shut the whole world out but let you in.
你发现劳拉很有价值吧
What, did you find out about Laura?
觉得自己有机会能大捞一笔吗
Saw an opportunity to get yourself a little payday?
全都是因为钱
All about the money.
我只是想帮我儿子
I just wanted to help my son.
你根本不懂
You don't understand.
我家麦奇这辈子过得很艰苦
My Mikey had it rough his whole life.
他应该过上更好的生活
Always deserved better.
我只是想让他能过上好日子
I just wanted to give him a chance.
我们绝不会伤害劳拉
We were never gonna hurt her.
阿成 科诺
Chin! Kono!
得把这挪开
We need to move this.
用力
Go.
没事了 我们是五零特遣队 把手给我
Laura, it's okay. We're Five-O. Give me your hand.
把手给我 没事了
Give me your hand. You're gonna be all right.
没事了
It's okay.
有我们在 没事了
We got you. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
他说的是实话 他确实不知道加百列在哪
He's telling the truth-- he doesn't know where Gabriel is.
-好吧 至少我们试过了 -嗯
- Okay. Well, we tried, right? - Right.
恐怕现在这事就得算在你头上了
I'm afraid it's all on you now.
我们可没法一直干等加百列·威克洛夫特露面
We can't just wait around for Gabriel Waincroft to surface.
说不定他这辈子都不露面了
that day may never come.
所以现在 留给你的时间不多了
So as of now, the clock's officially ticking.
盐马先生想要回你欠他的
Mr. Shioma wants what you owe him.
他很快就会来要
And he wants it soon.
五郎怎么会觉得我能拿出这么一大笔钱
How the hell does Goro expect me to come up with that kind of money?
我的公♥司♥没了
My business is gone.
就算卖♥♥掉我的全部家当
I could sell everything I have,
也还是远远不够的
and it wouldn't be close to enough.
你自己想办法
You'll figure it out.
你得竭尽所能
And then you'll do whatever's necessary,
就算是得干非法勾当
even if it means getting your hands dirty.
我觉得你今天证明了你还是能做到的
I think you proved today that you're capable of that.
威基基 喜来登酒店露台
威基基 喜来登酒店露台
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
-老大 -我听你说的
- Hey, boss. - I see you spread the word.
估计是我随口一提吧
I might have mentioned it in passing.
史蒂夫 我们都在等你呢
Come on, Steve, we're here for you.
对 反正是卢请客
Yeah, man, as long as Lou's paying.
别这样好吗
Aw, see, that's wrong.
但是这话很悦耳啊
I like the sound of that.
可不是嘛
Yeah, I'll bet.
他怎么也在这
What's he doing here?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我带着礼物来的
I came bearing gifts.
快看
Look at that.
-卡♥通♥形象 -都是你画的
- Cartoon. - What? You drew these things?
瞧瞧 都挺可爱的
Look at that. That's cute.
你也有一幅
Made one for you, too.
只是随便一画
It's ramble.
细节很到位
Detail's amazing.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表