Can you afford that?
放心 我现在拿的是政♥府♥工资
Relax. I'm on the government payroll now.
阿成
Hi, Chin.
杰瑞 你知道雇佣童工
Jerry, you do know that child labor
在我们国家是违法的吗
is illegal in this country?
他没在工作 他是个有偿实习生
He's not working. He's a paid intern.
他从我这儿学到的东西
What he learns from me will benefit him
对他未来的工作大有裨益
in the workforce one day.
我马上回来 杰瑞
I'll be right back, Jerry.
"有线电视
"Cable Television:
政♥府♥如何扩张其颠覆性工具"
How the Government Expanded Their Subversive Tool."
跟我那时候相比 现在的孩子更要
Kids gonna be way more prepared
为现实世界提前做好准备
for the real world than I ever was.
听着
Uh, listen.
我只是过来看看
I just came in to check and see
你的新办公室收拾得怎么样了
how your new office is coming along.
还需要什么吗
Um, got everything you need?
正在收拾
It's coming along.
好的 有什么我可以帮你的吗
Okay, anything I can do for you?
既然你提起来了
Well, since you brought it up,
当我发现你们终于恢复理智
while I'm stoked you guys finally came to your senses
接纳我加入团队
and brought me into the fold,
我以为我会在楼上
I was kind of thinking that I was gonna be upstairs,
你懂的 和兄弟们在一起
you know, with the big boys.
是的
Yeah.
还有姐们
And girl.
好吧
Right.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, uh, I'm really sorry about that.
但楼上确实空间不足
But space is actually really tight upstairs.
我们已经尽力了
This is the best we can do.
没关系
Okay, cool.
我能搞得定
Well, I'll make it work.
我们要开工了吧
Ooh, here we go.
事实上 你可以放轻松
Actually, you can relax.
不是工作
It's not work.
我是成浩·凯利
This is Chin Ho Kelly.
是的 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Yes, I appreciate you returning my call.
我要替亚当·西村和科诺·卡拉克瓦
I have a message for Mr. Shioma
转达一条消息给盐马先生
from Adam Noshimuri and Kono Kalakaua.
威基基 岩桩冲浪区
威基基 岩桩冲浪区
我们迷路了吗
Are we lost?
没有 我们没迷路
No, we're not lost.
怎么了
Why?
因为你一脸我们迷路了的表情
'Cause you got a look on your face like we are lost,
好像你压根不知道我们要去哪儿
like you don't know where the hell we're going.
是凯瑟琳 兄弟
Catherine, man.
那将是我的下一个问题
Ah, that was gonna be my next question.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我今早不小心听到她打电♥话♥
Well, I overhear her on the phone this morning, all right?
她在和某个阿富汗的人讲话
And she's talking to somebody in Afghanistan.
然后你以为她要做什么
And you think that she's what--
也许是准备再次离开你
maybe getting ready to leave again?
是的
Yeah.
我是这么想的
I do.
她这么说了吗
Did she say that?
没有
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是指 我的普什图语有点生疏了
I mean, my Pashto's a little rusty,
但她的声音不太对
but there was something in her voice.
你问她这件事了吗
Did you ask her about it?
没有
No.
你当然没有
Of course you didn't.
你得问问她这件事 史蒂夫
You gotta ask her about it, Steve.
重要的事情要先做
First things first.
你必须和她对质 看看发生了什么
You gotta confront her and see what's going on.
好吧 那怎么说 "亲爱的
Okay. And say what? "Hey, honey.
我偷听到你打电♥话♥ 然后..."
So I was listening in on your phone call and..."
你不用担心那个
You don't got to worry about that.
那个电♥话♥是一个 家庭意外
That phone call was a, uh, house casualty.
-一个"家庭意外" -没错
- A "House casualty"? - Yeah.
什么是"家庭意外"
What is a "House casualty"?
就是这件事发生在你家里
It means that it happened in your house,
所以 一切都是公平的
so it's, you know, everything's fair game.
-你明白我什么意思吗 -是的
- You know what I mean? - Yeah.
她打了一个电♥话♥ 你正好不小心听到了
Like, she made a call, you just happened to overhear it.
是的 她在我...我没有偷听
Yeah, she's in my... I'm not eavesdropping.
没有
No.
那是我家
It's my house.
我就是这个意思
That's my point.
这是一个无过失的隐私"侵犯" 你明白吗
It's a no-fault "Violation" of privacy. You see?
她不能为此感到生气
She can't get upset about that.
但依然 如果她想离开
But still, if she's thinking of leaving,
她一定有自己的原因
she must have her reasons.
是的 但这个原因
Yeah, but it's a reason
我认为她应该告诉
that I believe that she should be sharing
那个准备向她求婚的男人
with the guy that's potentially gonna ask her to marry him.
这个...
Well...
我不准备那样做了
I'm not doing that anymore.
如果她想离开 我不能向她求婚
I can't ask her to marry me if she's thinking of leaving.
我算什么 傻子吗
What am I, an idiot?
你为什么凡事总往坏处想
Why is the glass always half empty?
你知道那通电♥话♥说了什么吗
What do you know about that phone call?
也许她在打给她曾经帮助过的人们
Maybe she was calling those people that she helped out
看他们现在过得如何
to see how they're doing.
也许她在说"生日快乐"
Maybe she was saying "Happy birthday."
你不知道这个电♥话♥说了什么
You don't know what that call was about.
然后怎么 你准备放弃一切
And what? You're just gonna throw everything away
就因为一个误会 真是疯了
behind a misunderstanding? That's insane.
我觉得这回你说得对
Uh, you make a good point, I guess.
我当然说得对
Of course I make a good point,
因为我不是那种
because I am not the type of person
一有不确定的预兆就立马崩溃的人
who freaks out at the first sign of uncertainty.
不 你...你不是
No, you... no, you are not.
也许我就是那种人
Maybe I am that type of person.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
重点是
The point is this:
搞清楚发生了什么
Figure out what's going on,
给那个女孩带上戒指 然后就行了 好吗
put a ring on the girl's finger and that's that. Okay?
纳赫勒今天去取戒指了
Nahele picked it up today.
不错
That's good.
不要终止这项使命 你明白吗
Do not abort this mission, do you understand me?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们到了兄弟 岩桩
Here we are, buddy. Rock Piles.
本·拉辛尼亚的妻子告诉我这是他潜水的地方
This is where Ben Lahinea's wife said he went diving.
为什么这叫岩桩...
Why is it Rock Pi...
我可没看见石头堆 石头也没看见
I don't see any piles. I don't see any rocks.
说真的 谁给这些冲浪胜地起名的呢
Seriously, who names these surf breaks anyways?
我们现在在海中♥央♥漂着
We're in the middle of the ocean.
我也没看见指示牌 你看见了吗
I don't see any signs. Do you see any signs?
可能我们路过了一个
Maybe we passed a sign,
但我可不这么觉得
but I don't think so.
我的意思是 这地方怎么回事
I-I mean, what's with this place?
什么都....每个地点都得有个名字啊
Everything's... every place got to have a name?
我跟你说 不如你默默思考下人生
I'll tell you what. Why don't you contemplate that for a second?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
跟盐马谈得如何
All right, so how'd it go with Shioma?
他相信你了吗
Did he believe you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是 他要是以为是你杀了
But you know what? He'd be crazy to think
他派去你家附近的那两个人 他就是疯了
that you killed two of his people outside your house.
好 那我们接下来怎么办
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表