我肯定会告诉你们
I would tell you.
他杀了我父亲
The man killed my father.
我跟你们一样想看到他受到惩罚
I want to see him punished as much as you do.
这一点我信
I-I believe that.
不过我猜你更愿意让他死而不是待在监狱
But I think that you'd rather see him dead than in prison.
不好意思 我帮不了你们
I'm sorry, I just can't help you.
好吧
Okay.
那等我们抓到布里甘特
Well, we'll just have to see what Brigante's got to say
就看他怎么说了
when we catch up with him.
有什么好笑的
Why is that, uh, why is that funny?
相比你们过去的记录
It's just that you guys seem pretty confident
你们也太自信了
despite your track record.
过去记录是什么意思
I'm sorry, "Track record"?
五零特遣队并没有成功让
Oh, meaning Five-0 hasn't had a whole lot of success
某些人供出我的先例
getting people to open up about me.
你是说哈拉瓦监狱的警卫吗
You talking about the prison guard from Halawa?
他太害怕你了
That guy was... he was terrified of you.
而吉米·布里甘特 他没有那么软弱
But Jimmy Brigante, he's a tough kid.
我保证 当他能在监狱少待一些时间
I mean, I guarantee you, he's gonna give you up in a second
他会立刻供出你的
if it means less prison time for him.
她的律师在楼上
Her lawyer's upstairs.
你们进展如何
How you doing in there anyway?
可好了 好极了
Really good, really good.
她随时都有可能会开口
She's, uh, she's about to break any second.
布里甘特有线索吗
Got a lead on Brigante?
什么也没有
Not a thing.
史蒂夫 我们得放她走了
All right, Steve, we got to... we got to let her go.
我们没有拘留她的理由 对吧
We got nothing to hold her on. No?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, well, you and me both.
你觉得马莉娅知道凡妮莎吗
Do you think Malia knew about Vanessa?
有可能
It's possible.
加百列在墨西哥的时候他们有联♥系♥
I know she was in touch with Gabriel when he was in Mexico.
萨拉怎么样
Okay, so what's she like? Sara?
她是个乖孩子
She's a sweet kid.
问题是 她是加百列的孩子
The fact is, she's Gabriel's blood.
我现在还有点混乱
Having a hard time wrapping my head around that.
她也是马莉娅的血亲
Yeah, well, she's Malia's blood, too.
对
Yeah.
我得挂了
Listen, I should go.
好的 稍后再聊
Okay, I-I'll talk to you later.
不要啊
No! No! No!
停下
Stop!
不要啊
No!
艾比 找到萨拉
Abby, find Sara.
手镯
The bracelet.
她的手镯
Her bracelet.
什么 什么手镯 我不明白
What? What bracelet? I don't understand.
-手镯 -抱歉 我们得走了
- Bracelet. - Sorry, we need to go.
史蒂夫
Steve!
他没事 听我说
He's okay. Listen to me.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
他中了两枪 都穿透了身体
Two shots, through and through,
没有命中要害
no vitals, okay?
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay, all right?
安珀警报已经发出了
All right, MAILE AMBER Alert is out.
火奴鲁鲁警局在查交通监控
HPD is pulling traffic footage.
关于死者有什么信息
All right, what about the dead guy?
有身份证明吗
We get an I.D.?
他的名字是雷蒙德·村田
Yeah, his name's Raymond Murata.
他跟日本黑帮有关系
And, uh, he's got, uh, ties to the Yakuza.
肯定是盐马做的
This has Shioma written all over it.
她到底想做什么
Okay, what is her endgame anyway?
这并不是随机事件
I mean, this isn't a ransom play.
她真的想
Is she really thinking
杀了加百列的女儿来报仇吗
of killing Gabriel's daughter out of revenge?
就算对她来说 都太过分了
I think that might be over the line, even for her.
如果是这样 那他们刚刚就可以杀了
If that was the plan, they would've done it right here.
这肯定是筹码
It's got to be about leverage.
是筹码
It's leverage.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我猜加百列一定没有
I'm sure Gabriel didn't tell Vanessa
告诉凡妮莎他的下落
where he is, okay, but what if,
但如果她知道怎么和他联♥系♥呢
what if she knows how to get in touch with him?
也许那是布里甘特想从她那里知道的
Maybe that is what Brigante got out of her.
现在米歇尔手里有萨拉
And now that Michelle has Sara,
她可以联♥系♥加百利 和他做交易
she can reach out to Gabriel and offer him a deal.
对
Right.
他自己出现 她放了孩子
He hands himself in, she lets the kid go.
我不在乎我们有没有证据
Look, I don't give a damn if we got proof or not,
我们得抓住米歇尔·盐马
we need to drag Michelle Shioma in
让她告诉我们萨拉在哪
and get her to tell us where Sara is.
-我不...-她不会说的...跟她说什么
- I don't-- - She's not gonna say-- tell her what?
-她什么都不会说 -他说得对
- She's not gonna say anything. - He's right.
她不会开口的 但如果我们不去抓她
She's not gonna talk, but if we keep her out there,
我们能监视她 或许能有线索
we can monitor her and maybe get a lead.
那如果没有线索怎么办
And what if we don't, then?
我们要怎么找到萨拉
How are we gonna find Sara?
她的手镯
Her bracelet.
手镯怎么了
What about it?
阿成刚提到萨拉有个手镯
Chin just said something about Sara having a bracelet.
所以
So?
几年前我调查过一起绑♥架♥案
I worked a kidnapping case years ago--
一个富家小姑娘被绑♥架♥了
a young daughter of a wealthy family.
多亏了她项链里的GPS芯片
The only way we could find her
我们才找到了她
was thanks to a GPS chip in her necklace.
父母担心可能有人会对她下手
Parents thought she might be a target,
所以就让她一直戴着
so they made her wear it all the time.
凡妮莎可能做了同样的防范措施
And maybe Vanessa took the same precautions.
或许萨拉的手镯里有追踪器
Maybe Sara's bracelet's a tracker.
好 艾比 联♥系♥岛上所有
Okay, Abby, get in touch with every security company
做儿童GPS监测的安保公♥司♥
on the island that does GPS monitoring of children.
-立刻行动 -好
- Let's do that right now. - Okay.
不不
No! No!
不
No...!
手镯的事阿成没说错
Chin was right about the bracelet.
凡妮莎通过鹰眼这家安保公♥司♥
Vanessa used a company called Hawkeye Security
来追踪萨拉的活动
to track Sara's movements.
他们刚发来了GPS坐标
They just sent us the GPS coordinates.
她被关在威玛纳诺的一间屋子里
She's being held in a house in Waimanalo.
好 红外线显示有四个人
All right, so I got four infrared bodies.
看来是三名劫匪
Looks to be three hostiles
和小萨拉
and little Sara.
她就这么被绑在那里
So, she's just sitting right out there in the open.
我们要是冲进去 她会在交火中受伤
We rush in there, she can get hit in the crossfire.
阿成
Chin.
史蒂夫 别让我回去歇着
Steve, don't ask me to stand down.
那小姑娘是我的侄女
The little girl's my niece.
我去周围看看
I'm gonna check the perimeter.
瞄准目标
Target in sight.
开枪
Go.
史蒂夫 还有一个
Steve, we got another one!
红外线没发现他
Infrared didn't pick him up.
他肯定是在楼下
He must have been downstairs.
就差一点
That's close enough!
布里甘特
Brigante.
求你不要 求求你放了我
Please stop! Please let me go!
她就是个小孩子 放了她
She's just a little kid. You let her go.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
放了她
Let her go.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表