好的 那我们告辞了
All right, we'll be on our way.
-祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
呼叫后援
Call for backup.
告诉他们这儿有人♥质♥挟持事件
Tell them we got a hostage situation.
运输安全管理局发来了
I got TSA to send me over
一些监控录像
some security footage.
我们找到了那两名受害者
We got hits on both the victims,
查看了她们俩在机场的整个行程
and after tracking them through the airport,
最后我列出了这张嫌疑人名单
I came up with a short list of suspects--
是那些她们俩都接触过的人
people they both came in contact with.
看看这家伙
Check this guy out.
他叫查尔斯·奥科曼
This guy's is Charles Oakman,
对于一个给人们装卸行李
and for a guy who's making tips
来赚取小费的人而言 他太大材小用了
loading people's bags, he's pretty overqualified.
这家伙有两个学位
The guy's got two degrees--
其中一个就是殓房♥科学
one of them's in Mortuary Science.
麦克斯发现死者身上有防腐化学品的痕迹
Max found traces of embalming chemicals on the vics.
工作记录显示...
Well, employee records show...
这家伙曾是一名尸体收殓师
this guy used to be an embalming tech
就职于东方纪念殡仪馆
for East Memorial Funeral home.
看来他也会带工作回去加班啊
Wouldn't be the first guy to take his work home with him.
真是大隐隐于市啊
Hiding in plain sight.
这孙子 我们有这家伙的地址吗
Son of a bitch. We got an address on this guy?
查尔斯·奥科曼 五零特遣队
Charles Oakman? Five-O!
没人
Clear!
这也没人
Clear in here.
真够乱的
Whew! It's filthy.
我的天哪
Good grief!
他一定是把女佣也杀了
Must've killed the maid, too.
看来这里没人能听懂我的警式幽默
Nobody gets cop humor here.
卢
Hey, Lou.
那些是什么 行李牌吗
What are those, luggage tags?
"塔玛拉•克雷格"
"Tamara Craig."
"金伯利·佩恩"
"Kimberly Payne"
"莫妮卡·瑟戈特"
"Monica Segert."
"阿曼达·伦巴德"
"Amanda Lombard."
打给麦克斯 告诉他
Call Max-- tell him
我们刚刚确定了最后两名死者的身份
we just I.D.'d the last two vics.
灰尘颗粒的积聚形态
The aggregation of dust particles
和整个空间的整体保存状态
and general preservation of space
表明凶手在某种程度上陷在时间里
suggests our killer is somehow stuck in time.
是啊 他好像对这个房♥间很在意
Yeah, it's like he's dedicated this room
像有某种纪念的意义
as a memorial of some kind.
也许是因为一个以前跟他一起住在这里的女人
Perhaps for a woman who once lived here with him.
她看起来像我们受害者中的一个
She looks like one of our victims.
确实是
Yeah, she does.
也许他专门以那些能让他想起她的女子为目标
Maybe he's targeting women that remind him of her.
两名受害者的面貌特征 肤色和发色
Two of the victims had Very different facial features,
都相当不一样
skin and hair coloration.
但他只需要其中一部分
But he only needed one of them.
好吧 你在说什么 麦克斯
Okay, so what are you saying, Max?
他追求的可能不只是脸
It might not just be the face he's after.
而是整个身体
It's the whole body.
这也解释了为什么所有失踪的尸块能拼起来
That would explain why all the missing body parts put together
形成一具完整的新女尸
formed an entirely new female form.
我觉得他想重塑他失去的那个爱人
I think he's trying to recreate a love he lost.
我们要找的是个科学怪人
We're chasing Dr. Frankenstein.
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
好吧 就只要...
All right, just, uh...
放松 然后深呼吸
relax and breathe.
没必要去...
There's no need to, um...
假设最坏的情况
assume the worst.
她是个好孩子 她会做出好的选择的
She's a good kid, and she... makes good choices.
走吧
Let's roll.
不好意思 打扰了
Oh, excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
你好 很抱歉打扰你们
Hey, I'm sorry to bother you guys.
你们见过这个女孩子吗
Have you seen this girl?
没有吗 没有吗
No? No?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
-没有 不好意思 -没有吗
- No. Sorry. - No?
你们呢
How about you?
你们呢 你们见过这个女孩吗
How about you guys, have you seen this girl?
你们见过她吗 卧底侦缉队
What about you, mod squad?
你的衣服好可爱
Hey, your costume's really cute.
-谢谢 我自己做的 -真棒
- Thanks. I made it myself. - Nice.
-你是怎么认识戴夫的 -我不认识
- So how do you know Dave? - I don't.
我只是跟几个朋友一起来的
I just came with some friends.
你来了真是太好了
Well, I'm glad you did.
你来这里…做什么
What are you...doing here?
我在这里做什么
What am I doing here?
我不知道 我只是觉得我该来查查这个派对
I don't know, I just thought I'd, uh, check out the party.
伙计 发生什么事情了
What's going on, dude?
别...别叫我"伙计" 好吗
Don't, uh... "dude" me, okay?
那是其一 其次
First of all. And second of all,
离我的女儿远一点
please step away from my daughter,
不然我会用那把塑料剑
or I'm gonna take that plastic sword
把你变成一个罗马冰棍儿的 懂吗
and turn you into a roman popsicle, okay?
明智的选择 马克西姆斯
That's a good choice, Maximus.
丹诺 你让我觉得好丢脸
Danno, you're embarrassing me.
我们...走吧 马上
L-let... Go. Right now.
我再问你一次
I'm not gonna ask you again.
我们现在走 好不好
Let's go right now, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
好 这个诊所的经理证实了
Okay, so the clinic manager confirmed
里面有两个人当值
there are two people on the premises--
前台和兽医
a receptionist and a vet.
我看到有七个热量源
Okay, well, I'm registering seven thermals,
五个是敌方 其中一个的伤情
five of them hostile, and one of whom is injured enough
需要输血
to require a lot of blood.
所以我们得假定这名前台
Okay. So we have to assume that the receptionist
和这位兽医正在治疗受伤的人
and the vet are treating the injury.
这意味着我们硬闯进去的话
That means there's no way we can go in hot
他们一定会被当成人♥质♥
without them being taken as collateral.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are here.
动作快点
Work faster.
我告诉你 我已经尽力快了
Hey, I told you, I'm going as fast as I can.
他们一进来 你第一个死
They get in here, you die first.
我...我说过了 我是个兽医
Please... I-I told you, I only work on animals.
-我连给人用的器械都没 -你要做的...
- I don't even have the right equipment. - All you have to do...
就是让我活下去
is keep me alive.
我觉得他们发现我们了
I think we've been made.
托尼 听好
All right, Tony, here we go.
敌方第一组在前门这里
Ep-1 will be the front door.
你和你的小组负责掩护
You and your team will cover that.
科诺和我会绕到这幢楼的后面
Kono and I'll come around to
去解决另一组的家伙
the back of the building to Ep-2 right there.
埃里克 谢谢你过来
Eric. Thanks for coming down.
这是真的吗
You kidding me?
这是一个真正的连环杀人犯的家
This is a real serial killer's house.
如果你让我选这里
If you offered me this or a weekend
还是在夏威夷罗亚酒店的总统套房♥里
at the Hawaii Loa presidential villa
和所有南美环球小姐决赛选手一起共度
with all the south american miss universe finalists,
我会选这里 毫无疑问
I'm picking this, hands down.
真的假的
Really?
-这太给力了 -我同意
- This is my jam. - I would have to concur.
有什么信息吗
Does anybody have any information?
-有 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
查了一下行李牌
The luggage tags checked out.
阿曼达·伦巴德是内华达的居民
Amanda Lombard was a Nevada resident.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表