Strength in numbers.
不对
No.
他还没杀够
He's not done killing.
阿成 和盐马女儿谈得怎么样
Chin, hey. How'd you do with the Shioma woman?
你应该会喜欢她
Oh, you'd love her.
她美丽 成熟
She's beautiful, sophisticated...
她为了确保枪能用
and she'd shoot you in the face
可以当面打爆你的头
just to make sure the gun worked.
在阿成和她谈的时候
While Chin was getting the silent treatment,
我查了她的通话记录
I ran her cell records.
在大巴被袭击的时间点前后
There were dozens of incoming calls to her phone
她接到了几十通电♥话♥
before and after the attack on the bus.
这些电♥话♥定位的信♥号♥♥塔
These calls were pinging cell towers
就在犯罪现场附近
in the area of your crime scene.
我们定位了GPS信♥号♥♥
And we triangulated on those GPS signals.
在你们所在位置方圆一英里内
There are at least four active signals
定位信♥号♥♥路径
至少有四个活跃信♥号♥♥
within a mile of your current location.
史蒂夫 我们认为那些
Steve, we believe those are
是在寻找亚当的地面部队
troops on the ground looking for Adam.
还有人在找他 我们要快点
We've got company. We gonna move.
快点 动作快点 你拖后腿了
Come on, hurry up! You're holding us up!
你疯了吗
Hey! Are you crazy?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你为什么要这么做
What'd you do that for?
他谋杀了伯恩斯 也许阿基诺也是他杀的
He murdered Burns and probably Aquino, too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他的裤子上有鲜血
There was fresh blood on his pants,
而他的伤口几个小时前就止血了
and he stopped bleeding hours ago.
你觉得他从哪里拿到这个东西的
And where do you think he got this?
这个是你给伯恩斯的
You gave it to Burns.
想一想吧
Think about it.
伯恩斯为什么要逃走
Why would Burns run off?
没有理由啊
He had no reason.
加拉维托杀了他
Garavito killed him,
然后他回来是要杀光我们所有人
and he came back to kill the rest of us.
你又要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?!
你敢动就死定了
Move, you die.
放轻松 放轻松
Easy, easy.
我不跑
I'm not running.
我不跑
I'm not running.
我的名字叫亚当·西村
My name is Adam Noshimuri.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
跪下 双手抱头
On your knees, hands over your head.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
-我投降 -闭嘴
- I surrender. - Shut up!
你们不是真警♥察♥ 对吧
You guys aren't real cops, are you?
不管是谁付钱让你们做这些 我付你们双倍
Whoever's paying you to do this, I'll double it.
你拿什么付 西村先生
With what, Mr. Noshimuri?
谁都知道你现在什么都没了
Everyone knows you have nothing left.
你们以为我把一切都给了盐马 你们错了
You think I gave everything to Shioma, you're wrong.
我觉得你现在为了活下来什么都说得出
I think you'd say anything right now to stay alive.
在我死之前...
我有权知道是谁想杀了我
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
给麦克斯打电♥话♥
Call Max,
告诉他我们找到了另一具尸体
tell him we got another body.
电♥话♥里说了什么
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
发生了什么
What's going on?
没事 一切都好
It's fine. Everything's fine.
别对我说谎
Don't lie to me.
不管发生了什么 尽管告诉我
Whatever happened, just tell me.
他们在后面十几公里的小溪边
They found Burns's body by a creek
发现了伯恩斯的尸体
a couple miles back.
是加拉维托干的吗
Was it Garavito?
他用打碎了的玻璃瓶
He opened the guy's chest up
剖开了伯恩斯的胸 吃掉了他的心脏
with a broken bottle and ate his heart.
不杀光他们所有人 他是不会停手的
He's not gonna stop until he kills every one of them.
我不是真警♥察♥
I'm not a real cop.
无关紧要
Doesn't matter.
雇我的人永远都不会...
People who I work for will never...
加拉维托
Hey, Garavito!
把刀放下
Drop the knife!
把刀放下
Put down the knife!
我需要紧急医疗后送
Yeah, I need an immediate medical evacuation.
马上发坐标
Sending location now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
还有几个人和你一起
How many more are with you?
伯恩斯说上次你逃跑之后又自首了
Burns said you turned yourself in last time you escaped.
没错
That's right.
那为什么这次你又要逃跑
So why'd you run this time?
我以为监狱里面最适合我
Thought the best place for me was on the inside.
可是我错了
I was wrong.
你们总算来了
It took you guys long enough.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
Yeah.
我是格罗弗队长
This is Captain Grover.
我需要救援直升机 是枪伤
I need a medevac for a gunshot wound
伤者为男性在逃犯人 杰森·迪克莱尔
on a male escaped convict, Jason Duclair.
收到 救援直升机马上出发
Copy that. Medevac on the way.
看来押我的车到了
Looks like my ride's here.
过来
Come here.
别再有秘密了
No more secrets.
不会再有秘密了
No more secrets.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna make it.
我知道
I know.
不管发生什么
No matter what happens,
我们总会找到回到彼此身边的路
we'll always find our way back to each other.
你好吗
What's up?
轮胎的事 我很抱歉
Hey, uh, sorry about the whole, uh, tire thing.
我把千斤顶放到你的车♥库♥里了
Uh, I dropped off the jack in your garage.
不用担心那个
Don't worry about it.
总之 美食节棒极了
Anyways, the food fest was amazing.
我赚了很多小费 卡玛科纳 他...
I made so much tips, and, uh, Kamekona, he, uh...
他因为那个三重辣椒虾热狗
he won best original dish for, uh, that, uh,
赢得了最佳原创小食
that, uh, three-alarm chili shrimp dog.
真棒
Yeah, that was so good.
你找我来是要说什么事情
So, uh, what... what'd you want to talk to me about?
你先坐
Sit down for a sec.
我不知道我为什么在哭
Uh, I don't know why I'm crying.
他不是一个好人
He wasn't really a good person.
但他始终是你的爸爸
Yeah, he was still your father.
我没有亲人了
I got no more family left.
不 你有
Yeah, you do, pal.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表