*When I'm cold*
*寒冷*
*Cold*
*你给了我温暖的光芒*
*There's a light that you give me*
*当我置身黑暗*
*When I'm in shadow*
*你给了我未曾有过的*
*There's a feeling of ever*
*光亮*
*Everglow*
*如果你深爱某人*
*So if you love someone*
*你该让他知晓*
*You should let them know*
*你曾给予我无与伦比的*
*Oh, the light that you left me*
*光亮*
*Will everglow*
阿成
Chin.
在吗
Are you there?
在
Yeah, I'm here.
我得为那晚失态道歉
I need to apologize for my behavior.
我知道我们从来没有
I know we never... talked about
讨论过我俩的感情何去何从
what this meant or where it was going.
我没想到我对你是这种感情
I didn't expect to feel the way I do.
我喜欢你 阿成 我...
I like you, Chin, I...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我那晚做的事...
What I did was...
听我说 没事
You know what? It's okay.
你不必解释
You don't have to explain.
但我更希望能面对面谈这些
But I'd much rather have this conversation in person.
我也是
Me, too.
可我现在在旧金山
Except I'm in San Francisco right now.
防止你瞎想 是工作上的事
In case you're wondering, it's work stuff.
好的 知道了
Okay. All good.
我真的毁了我俩的情人节
I really ruined both our Valentine's.
说真的 确实怪你
You know what? You really did.
你根本不知道毁得多彻底
You have no idea how much.
要不等我...
Well, maybe when I...
几天后再回岛上
get back to the island in a couple days,
我再来弥补你
You'll let me make it up to you.
勉强答应吧
Maybe I will.
再联♥系♥
I'll call you.
勉强再接一次吧
Maybe I'll take the call.
拜拜 阿成
Bye, Chin.
拜拜
Bye.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表