就像位于第九大♥陆♥的凯撒宫
Like Caesars Palace on the Ninth Island.
我认为更像蝙蝠洞 但管他呢
I was thinking more like Batcave, but whatever.
总之 谢谢你过来给我送午餐
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and bringing me lunch.
你真的很贴心
Uh, it's very thoughtful of you.
你欠我六块五 蜘蛛侠
Well, you owe me $6.50, Batman.
你要收我钱吗
You're charging me?
可我还给你干活啊
But I still work for you.
做半份工 收一半钱
Half the time, half the price.
你知道我只收现金
And you know I only accept cash.
好吧 该去工作了 小杰
Okay, time to get to work, Jer.
不错啊
Sweet.
最近怎么样 阿成
What's up, Chin?
你好吗
Oh, howzit?
我正准备走了
I was just leaving anyway.
这地方让我有幽闭恐惧症
This place got me feeling claustrophobic...
还有一点不安
and a little unsettled.
再见
Laters.
什么事 老大
What's the case, boss?
鉴证室恢复了
So, Crime Lab restored
时长超过24小时且可能含有
over 24 hours of deleted video footage
谋杀画面的视频
of a potential murder...
没错 都是我的功劳
Yeah, it was all me.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
这位是埃里克·拉索 新来的法证员
This is Eric Russo; he's our new lab tech.
他还是威廉姆斯探长的外甥
He's also Detective Williams' nephew.
不错啊
Oh, cool.
我需要你们俩合作
Well, I need the two of you to work together
梳理那份视频
and comb through that footage
看看能否找到与谋杀案相关的信息
and see if there's any connection to our murder.
-没问题 -好
- Can do. - All right.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
你究竟是谁啊
Who are you exactly?
杰瑞·奥尔特加 五零特遣队特别顾问
Jerry Ortega, special consultant, Five-O.
五零特遣队
杰瑞·奥尔特加
特别顾问
天呐 这么说的感觉真好
God, that feels good to say.
克欧莉娜港
克欧莉娜港
你在拉辛尼亚包里找到的游艇钥匙
Hey, so the boat key that you found in Lahinea's bag
与2002年款35英寸的钓鱼艇匹配
traced back to a 2002 Strike 35 fishing boat.
有七艘登记在瓦胡岛
Seven are registered on Oahu,
我排除了其中六艘
I cleared six of the owners.
那第七艘呢
What about the seventh?
它登记在一家可疑的空壳公♥司♥名下
It's registered to a questionable shell corporation.
所有者是艾伦·詹姆斯
The owner is Aaron James.
他曾因贩毒被捕
He was arrested for drug trafficking,
但去年被指控被撤销了
but the charges were dropped last year.
就是这艘
All right, so this is the one.
好
Okay.
开不了
It doesn't fit.
抱歉 史蒂夫 肯定不是这艘了
Sorry, Steve. Must not be the right one.
这个还不确定
I don't know about that.
你说这艘船有十三年了
You said this boat's 13 years old?
是
Yeah.
这引擎可是全新的
That's a brand-new ignition.
发现血迹
I got blood.
好
Okay.
在弃尸时 凶手丢了钥匙
So sometime during the body dump, our killer loses his keys,
他得重启引擎才能回到岸边
and he has to improvise to get back to shore.
对 但他没意识到
Right, he doesn't realize it,
在他启动引擎时
but he has the vic's blood on him
他手上沾有受害人的血液
when he goes to hot-wire the engine.
好吧
Okay.
老大
Boss.
艾伦·詹姆斯
Aaron James!
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我能跟你聊一下吗
Mind if we have a word with you?
科诺
Kono!
你可以一直保持沉默 艾伦
You can stay quiet all you want, Aaron,
但我们知道是你丢弃了米科的尸体
but we know that you dumped Miko's body
我们也知道你杀了菲利普·卡纳伊
and we know you killed Philip Kanae.
我已经说过了 我要找律师
Like I said, I want my lawyer.
好 让火奴鲁鲁警局把他转到拘留所
Okay, have HPD transport this guy to lockup.
那我的律师呢
What about my lawyer?
我会确保你的牢房♥有窗户
I'll make sure you get a cell with a window in it,
这样你就能跟他对话了
so you can call for him.
现在我感觉没那么差了
Now I don't feel so bad.
跟我的房♥间一比 我忘了这间有多压抑了
I forgot how depressing that room was compared to mine.
杰瑞 我现在有点忙
Jerry, I'm kind of busy.
对了 关于案子...
Oh, yeah, about that--
他招认了吗
did he tell you what happened?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我想我可以告诉你
Well, I think I can.
去搜他
Check him.
兄弟
Look, man...
我没问题的
it's all good.
是嘛 再看吧
Yeah, we'll see.
我说什么来着的 不准带枪
What did I tell you? No guns.
只是以防万一
It's a precaution.
钱给我过目
Show me the cash.
货没问题
Looks right to me.
行吗
We good?
这些钞票是假的
These bills aren't real.
自作聪明 伙计
Big mistake, pal.
该死
Damn.
这就足以解释这一切了
And that pretty much tells the story.
之后卡纳伊回来了
So Kanae gets back into town,
他查看出租屋的监控
he checks the footage from his rental,
看到了艾伦杀死米科的过程
he witnesses Aaron kill Miko.
但卡纳伊没有报♥警♥
But instead of reporting it to police,
反而决定去敲诈他
Kanae decides to blackmail him.
对 这个我们也找到了证据来证明
Yeah. And we got the evidence to prove it.
我们找到了
We found text messages
卡纳伊和艾伦·詹姆斯的短♥信♥
between Kanae and Aaron James.
看来他们当时正在约
Looks like they were setting up a time
在卡皮奥拉尼公园见面的时间
to meet at Kapiolani Park.
好 艾伦突然改变了主意
All right. Somewhere, Aaron changes his mind,
约他去了钻石山的屋子
goes to the house in Diamond Head,
杀了他 然后抹除了录像
kills him and erases the video.
别忘了悬念原则
Don't forget the cliffhanger.
什么悬念原则
What cliffhanger?
每一个好故事都会为其英雄设置新困境
Every good story has a new dilemma for its heroes,
这也不例外 看
this included. Watch.
喂 是我 买♥♥家耍诈
Yeah, it's me. The buyer didn't pan out.
我把他解决了
I took care of him.
瞧 悬念登场
Voila. Your cliffhanger.
看来艾伦为什么人效力
Looks like Aaron's working for someone.
没错 显然他很忌惮这个人
Right, but clearly he's scared of whoever it is.
所以他不肯开口
That's why he wouldn't talk.
好 看来等给他登记好了
All right, so we'll just go have a chat with him
我们得去找他谈谈
after he gets through booking.
好 与此同时
All right. In the meantime,
我会调出艾伦的通话记录
I'll pull Aaron's cell phone records.
或许我们能查到
Maybe we can get us a hit
视频中他究竟打给了谁
on who he was calling in that video.
天呐 我太喜欢这桌子了
God, I love this table.
怎么了 卢
What's up, Lou?
是杜克打来的
That was Duke.
有人袭击了火奴鲁鲁警局押送艾伦的囚车
Somebody hit the HPD transport with Aaron aboard.
他们杀了两名警员 救走了他
They killed two officers and extracted him.
艾伦逃跑了
Aaron's gone.
谁会丧心病狂到做这么惊险的事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表