I'm sorry, Mr. Brighton, what did you say you do here again?
我很想帮忙 但...
Look, I want to be helpful, but...
我不能随意讨论这个
I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
我能告诉你的
What I can tell you
就是我们昨晚有非常珍贵的东西被盗了
is that something very valuable was stolen from us last night.
我们知道你们不是什么出口公♥司♥
Look, we know you're not an export company,
你就少跟我们绕圈子
so why don't you just save us the double-talk
直说到底什么被偷走了
and tell us what was taken.
除非你签这个 否则我是不会说的
I'm afraid I can't tell you that unless you sign this.
保密协议
Confidentiality agreement.
签名不错嘛
Nice signature.
没有签名 他们就没法伪造签名
Without a signature, they can't forge it.
不好意思 能看下你的警徽吗
I'm sorry, but can I see your badge?
奥尔特加先生是有我们授权的特别顾问
Uh, Mr. Ortega is actually a special consultant with our task force.
抱歉 没有身份证明 我不能让他进去
Unfortunately, I can't allow him through without credentials.
看到了吧
You see?
这就是我要警徽的原因
This is why I need a badge.
杰瑞 时机不对
Jerry, it's not the time.
地点也不对
It's certainly not the venue, okay?
至少告诉我一件事情
Well, at least tell me one thing.
这是用来做什么的
What does this really do?
写字的
It writes.
请跟我来
Follow me please.
装得不错
Oh, you're good.
过去两年
Over the past two years,
我们一直在为美军设计一件
we've been designing a prototype tactical suit
作战铠甲原型
for the U.S. Military.
这是那件被偷铠甲的全尺寸展现
This is a scale representation of what was stolen.
这东西什么时候能在作战中使用
When is this thing gonna be combat ready?
少校 这套铠甲随时可用
The suit's fully functional, Commander.
我们计划未来三年内能在战场上投入使用
Our plan is to have it in theater within the next three years.
造出这玩意儿要花多少钱
What does something like this cost?
研发就花费了八千万美元
We've spent $80 million developing it.
毫不夸张地说
And not to sound too hyperbolic,
它是下一代武器防御中的翘楚
but it is the Holy Grail of next-gen weapon defense.
那为什么只派一名保安来守护它呢
Okay, well, then why only one guard to protect it?
一个出口公♥司♥要是安保系统太庞大
An export company with too large a security presence
就会招来不必需要的关注
would draw unwanted attention.
低调是最好的防护
Anonymity is our best defense.
这个铠甲有多大能耐
What are the suit's capabilities?
铠甲是由液态盔甲制♥作♥的
The suit's made of a liquid armor,
受到袭击时会硬化
which hardens when hit.
可以防止士兵受到致命攻击
This protects the soldier from lethal impact.
它还能监测重要器官 提供传感信♥号♥♥
It also monitors vitals, provides sensor cues,
并提升士兵的整体代谢水平
and enhances the soldier's overall metabolics.
这么复杂的东西肯定还需要配有跟踪装置
Something that sophisticated has also got to have a tracking device.
确实有 但被破坏了
It does, but it was disabled.
只有对这铠甲有一定了解的人
Okay, well, only someone with knowledge of that suit
才能做到
would know how to do that.
没错
That's correct.
有多少人知道这玩意儿
How many people know about this thing?
投资者 研发者 加上技术人员
Between investors, developers and technicians,
估计二十人
maybe 20.
好的 我们需要这些人的名单
All right. We'll need a list of those names.
十分愿意效劳
Whatever I can do to help.
这副铠甲价值八千万美元
This suit's worth $80 million.
偷它的人一定想借此捞一笔钱
Whoever stole it is looking to get paid.
或者是想利用它
Or they're looking to use it.
我觉得应当设想他们要用它
I think we should assume they're gonna use it.
怎样才能阻止这铠甲
How do we stop it?
阻止不了
You can't.
你们也看到那试验了
You saw the test.
这副铠甲刀枪不入 没有弱点
The suit's made with zero vulnerabilities.
坚不可摧
It's indestructible.
好极了
Great.
那我们是在追捕钢铁侠了
So we're chasing Iron Man.
我过了一遍布莱顿给我的那份名单
So, I go through this list of names that Brighton gave me,
这个人可疑性最高 给
and this guy goes right to the top of the list. Here.
他叫休·福斯特
That is Hugh Foster.
福斯特是铠甲研发团队中的一员
Foster was on the R&D team for the suit.
八个月前 他被发现将铠甲的说明书
Eight months ago, they catch this genius shopping around
售卖♥♥给多家竞争公♥司♥
specs of the suit to rival companies.
他签了认罪协议而没有入狱
He avoids jail time by taking a plea deal,
但是根据他的财务情况记录
but according to his financials,
他为了支付律师费倾家荡产
he got wiped out with legal fees
而且自此之后也没有找到工作
and he hasn't had a job ever since.
所以这是一位愤怒的前雇员
Okay, so we got an ex-employee who's pissed off.
他不仅熟知那套铠甲
Not only does he have insider knowledge of the suit,
而且还有偷它的动机
but he's also financially motivated.
我去把他带来
I will bring him in.
到了
Here it is.
很酷吧
Pretty rad, right?
确实 小杰
Very rad, Jer.
我真的很为你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
我想我是该从妈妈的地下室搬出来了
Well, I figured it was about time I got out of Mom's basement.
对 她也搬到了毛伊岛
That and she moved to Maui.
那我也别无选择了
Yeah, that did kind of force my hand.
马卡哈海滩
Makaha Beach.
你还记得那儿吗
Yeah, you remember that place?
当然
Of course.
爸爸以前常常周末带我们去那玩
Dad used to take us there on the weekends.
我还记得他给你
Remember he bought you
买♥♥了个金属探测器作生日礼物
that metal detector for your birthday,
你还以为自己发现了外星时间胶囊
and you thought you found an alien time capsule.
拜托 当时我只有八岁好吗
Okay, to be fair, I was only eight years old,
而且也没见过啤酒桶
and I'd never seen a beer keg before.
爸爸很爱那个地方
Dad loved that spot.
是啊 有几次他还开了病假单
Yeah, a couple times, he wrote me a doctor's note
让我翘课 带我去那里
and we went there on a school day.
我怎么不知道
I didn't know that.
妈妈也不知道
Neither did Mom.
我好想他
I miss him a lot.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
他会为你感到骄傲的
He'd be so proud of you.
听着 杰瑞 我有非常重要的事情
Oh, look, Jerry, there's something really important
要告诉你
I need to talk to you about.
好 什么事
Sure, what is it?
-等一下 -好的
- Hold on one second. - Okay.
特别顾问杰瑞·奥尔特加 有什么事吗
Special Consultant Jerry Ortega. How can I help you?
你好 埃里克
Hi, Eric.
好的 我马上到
Okay, I'll be right there.
抱歉 妹妹 有公务
Sorry, sis, duty calls.
没关系的 我们可以之后再说
Don't worry about it. We can talk about it later.
-真的吗 -当然
- You sure? - Absolutely.
-我去去就回 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
又一次
Again.
我说过了 我和铠甲丢失一点关系也没有
I told you, I had nothing to do with the suit going missing.
你当我傻吗
How stupid do you think I am?
你确实傻到因为试图将设计说明书
You are definitely stupid enough to get caught,
出♥售♥给对手公♥司♥被抓住了
uh, trying to sell plans to a rival company.
正因如此 我才绝对不会偷它
Which is exactly why I would never steal it.
因为我是最明显的嫌疑人
Since I'd be the obvious suspect.
我是说 你们只用了
I mean, it took you all of, what,
一个小时就抓住了我
an hour to get to me?
昨晚十一点半左右你在哪里
Where were you last night at around 11:30 p.m.?
看电影
Movies.
我在密勒拉内电影院看了一部晚场电影
I caught a late showing at the Cinezone in Mililani.
有人能帮你证明吗
You got anybody to back that up?
没有 我一个人去的
No, I went alone.
布来顿毁了我的人生以后
I don't have many friends these days
我现在没什么朋友了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表