How about you meet me in the parking lot
停车场见面怎么样
tomorrow night after the fight?
等我在赛场上教训完
After I'm done wiping the canvas
你的宝贝弟弟之后
with your baby brother.
不如这样 叫上你全家人
You know what? Bring your whole tribe.
叫上你妈 叫上你姐♥妹♥们♥
Bring your mama, bring your sister,
我会把你们统统都教训一遍
and I'll kick all y'all loco moco-eatin' asses.
放开他 放开他 放开他
Let him go, let him go, man! Let him go!
我能战胜任何人
I got enough power level for everybody!
卡塔喀纳楼 法♥院♥
卡塔喀纳楼 法♥院♥
情况怎么样
Hey. How'd it go?
检察官给出的最后协议是18个月
Prosecutor's last and final offer was 18 months.
好吧
Okay.
我们接受
We accepted it.
这是律师能争取到的最好的协议了
It's the best our lawyers could do.
如果我选择上庭 而后输掉官司的话
If I took it to trial and lost,
我要面临至少五年的刑期
I was looking at a minimum of five years.
他们要求你什么时候入狱
When do you have to surrender?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
只有18个月 好吗
It's just 18 months, okay?
然后我们就能重新开始我们的生活
Then we'll be able to start our lives together
不用再担忧我的过去
without my past getting in the way.
我只是不相信这种事会发生在我们身上
I just can't believe this is happening to us.
你就专心顾好自己 好吗
Now, you concentrate on taking care of yourself, all right?
我会照顾她的
I'll take care of her.
-好 -没事
- Okay. - Yeah.
谢谢 兄长
Thanks, man.
这本来就是段愚蠢的对话
It's a stupid conversation in the first place.
没错
Yeah, it is.
从任何方面讲拳击都比综合格斗强
Boxing is better than MMA in all ways.
你疯了
You're crazy.
-你根本不知道自己在说什么 -我才没疯
- You don't know what you're talking about. - I'm not crazy.
听我给你解释 好吗
Let me explain something to you, okay?
拳击赛很文明
Boxing is civilized.
这估计也是你不喜欢的原因之一
Which is probably why you don't like it that much, okay?
它是一种技术含量很高的运动
It's a technical sport.
它会运用到一些你没有的能力
It requires something that you do not have.
比如耐心
Patience, all right?
它被称之为"甜蜜科学"是有原因的
It's called the Sweet Science for a reason.
不如我告诉你点甜蜜的数学 怎么样
How about I give you some sweet math, all right?
准确地说 三分 十九秒
Three minutes, 19 seconds, to be exact.
-我不知道你什么意思 -那是指的什么
- I don't know what that means. - What does that mean?
好吧 我告诉你那是什么意思
Oh, well, I'll tell you what it means.
三分十九秒是兰迪·库卓2010年
Three minutes, 19 seconds is the time that it took Randy Couture
在赛场上打败詹姆斯·托尼所用的时间
to take out James Toney in the Octagon in 2010.
詹姆斯·托尼的巅峰时期是在七十年代
Okay? James Toney? He-he hit his peak in the '70s!
你在说什么 詹姆斯·托尼
What are you talking about? James Toney.
卢 我问你个问题
Lou, let me ask you a question.
这是个非常严肃的问题
It's a very, very serious question.
拳击还是综合格斗
Boxing or MMA?
拳击 毫无疑问
Boxing. No question.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只是一个人的观点
That's one opinion.
不 实际上是我们俩的观点
No, it's actually one, two opinions.
需要我们再问几个人吗
Okay? Should we keep asking people?
不用 你干脆闭嘴吧
No, no. Why don't you shut up,
我们听他说 情况如何
we'll let him speak, how about that?
你们该去找那位心理咨♥询♥师把钱要回来
You should get your money back from that therapist.
受害人名叫本·中野 卢克的哥哥
Our vic's name is Ben Nakano. It's Luke's brother.
稍等 我最后一次看见他是在
Wait a minute, last time we saw him, he
-电视直播上打了那个冠军 -没错
- was throwing punches at the champ on live TV. - That's right.
没人说过他聪明
Well, nobody ever accused that kid of being a genius.
其实几年前在他染上毒瘾之前
Matter of fact, he was a pretty good boxer himself
他也是个不错的拳击手
before he got mixed up with drugs a couple of years ago.
染上之后他就经常进出监狱
He's been in and out of jail ever since.
不过九个月前 他获得了假释
But nine months ago, he got paroled.
他现在和他的弟弟共事
He's working with his brother.
最近还算表现得中规中矩
He's been on the straight and narrow.
这里一家冲浪学校的教练
This surf pro up here
来拿上课用的冲浪板时
was coming back here to get a few boards for a lesson,
发现了他的尸体
and he found him like this.
情况如何 麦克斯
What's up, Max?
先生们 他的死因应该是钝器创伤
Gentlemen. C.O.D. appears to be blunt force trauma.
同时推测的死亡时间大约在昨晚十点
And estimated T.O.D. is about 10:00 p.m. last night.
应该是弃尸于此
Looks like a body dump.
没错 威廉姆斯探长
That is correct, Detective Williams.
尸体上的尸斑样式表明
Lividity pattern on the body suggests that
他在被杀至少几个小时后才被转移到这里
he was transported here at least a few hours after the murder.
那是他的钱包和钥匙
That's his wallet and keys.
显然这不是起抢劫案
Well, clearly, this wasn't a robbery.
狠狠把他修理了一顿
Tuned him up pretty good
有可能是私人恩怨
this, uh, looks like it was maybe personal.
可能是这次赛前称重时结下的梁子吗
Maybe some leftover hard feelings from the weigh-in?
海恩斯不是说他是来散播痛苦和折磨的吗
Haynes said he was here to spread some pain and suffering, right?
也许他提前动手了
Maybe he got started early.
看着我躲刺拳 滑步
Watch me slip the jab. Slip.
后退
Back.
双刺拳 打 打 右上钩 左钩拳
And double jab. Pop, pop. Right uppercut, left hook.
不错啊 小子
Looking good, kid!
一 二
One, two.
一 二 打 打
One, two. Pop, pop.
休息下 冠军
Hold on, champ.
我不是告诉过你们不能采访吗
Yo, man, I thought I told you no reporters, man.
把这些狗仔赶出去
Get those vultures out of here.
他们不是记者 是五零特遣队的人
Those aren't reporters. That's Five-0, buddy.
你们好
Hey, guys.
我们要和你的拳击手聊几句
Hey. Listen, uh, we need a word with your fighter.
是本的事情吧
It's about Ben, isn't it?
是的
Yeah, it is.
我警告过你的
I warned you.
他又因为什么被抓了
Yeah, what'd he get arrested for now?
他没被抓
He didn't get arrested.
卢克还是业余拳击手的时候
Benny was Luke's trainer
本尼一直是他的教练
all through his amateur career.
然后他发现了比拳击更让他着迷的东西
Then he found something that he liked more than boxing--
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
我哥哥是有他自己的问题
My brother had his share of problems,
但他不是一个坏人
but he wasn't a bad guy.
如果不是他 我根本不会在这里
I wouldn't be where I am without him.
我刚开始重新相信他
I was just starting to trust him again, you know?
他一直支持着我
He was in my corner,
帮助我
helping buddy out.
赛前称重时 转播切断之后发生了什么
What happened when the cameras were turned off at the weigh-in?
等所有人都走了
After everyone cleared out,
我因为他被海恩斯挑衅狠狠骂了他
I laid into Ben for letting Haynes rile him up.
他走的时候很生气
He was pretty pissed off when he left.
我说了些不该说的话
I said some things I shouldn't have said.
卢克 我有个问题想问你
Luke, I got to ask you a question.
你知道本离开竞技场之后可能去哪里吗
Do you know where Ben might have gone after he left the arena?
不知道 他今早本该到这里来的
No. He was supposed to be in here in the morning
在体育馆和我们见面 但是...
at the gym with us, you know? But...
他没过来 我以为他只是还在生气而已
when he didn't show, I just figured he was still mad.
好吧 听我说
Yeah, all right, listen, uh,
对你失去亲人 我们深表哀悼
we're very, very sorry for your loss.
我们就先走了 照顾好自己 小子
We'll leave you to it, all right? Take care, kid.
再见 尼克
See you, Nick.
本尼他...尼基
Benny, Nicky.
卢克
Luke.
你今晚就不上场了
You're not fighting tonight.
发生了这种事之后不行
Not after this.
-我去取消今晚的比赛 -不 不要
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表