安了那些炸♥弹♥的人还是逍遥法外
Whoever planted those bombs is still out there.
你帮迪克莱尔转写了那些信
You transcribed those letters for Duclair,
说明你知道他在计划越狱
which means you knew he was planning an escape.
你就成了从犯
That makes you an accessory,
我有权利把你再关进哈拉瓦监狱
and that gives me the right to send you back to Halawa.
再给我几分钟 卢
Give me a minute, Lou.
等不了
This can't wait.
我们还没谈完 知道吗
Okay, we're not done, all right?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你得听听这个
You need to listen to this.
我想那只狂吠的狗对邻居来说是个麻烦
I think the barking dog might be a problem with the neighbors.
我知道你对它有感情
I know you're attached to him,
但是我们不能放过它了
but he needs to be put down.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
迪克莱尔在你和丹尼今早
Duclair made this phone call right after you and Danny
离开哈瓦拉监狱之后打了这个电♥话♥
left him from up at Halawa this morning.
鉴证室的人还原了压缩文件里的声音
The guys in the lab unscrambled the voice on the zip file.
那个念诗的声音
The poet's voice is a direct match
和接电♥话♥的人完全符合
to the guy who picked up this call.
好吧 所以理查兹说的是真话
All right, so Richards is telling the truth.
他只是中间人
He was the middleman,
但是迪克莱尔不再相信他了
but Duclair doesn't trust him anymore.
他想让他死
He wants him dead.
我想那只狂吠的狗对邻居来说是个麻烦
I think the barking dog might be a problem with the neighbors.
我知道你对它有感情
I know you're attached to him,
但是我们不能放过它了
but he needs to be put down.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
我不是天才
Now, I'm no genius,
但就算不是天才
but you don't have to be a genius
也知道这只狗指的是谁
to figure out who the dog is.
迪克莱尔要朝你下手
Duclair put the hit on you.
你的小伙伴也没有异议
And your boy was willing to go along with it.
你房♥子里的炸♥弹♥就是冲你来的
That bomb at your house was meant for you.
你这么快就失去了所有朋友
You're running out of friends real fast.
你想活下去
You want to stay alive,
就告诉我们他的名字
give us the name.
你一直都知情吧
You knew all along?
我鼻子里有点痒
I got an itch on the end of my nose.
你们能帮我挠挠吗
Can one of you guys get it for me?
起来
Get up.
你要为你
You're gonna pay
对那些警官做的事付出代价 明白吗
for what you did to those officers, all right?
我发誓 只要我还活着
I swear to God, as long as I live and breathe,
你就别想再有重见天日的一天
you're never gonna see the light of day outside of this place.
你还是接这个电♥话♥吧
You're gonna want to take that.
你好 少校
Hello, Commander.
你是谁
Who is this?
这不重要
That's not important.
重要的是你现在往窗户外看
What's important now is that you look out the window.
足够引起你的注意了吗
Do I have your attention now?
你今早害死了两个警官后
You had my attention this morning
就成功地引起了我的注意
when you murdered those two officers.
你给我听好了 少校
Listen to me very carefully, Commander.
明天上午七点 你准时和迪克莱尔先生
You will walk out of the prison gates with Mr. Duclair
一起走出监狱大门
tomorrow morning at exactly 7:00 a.m.
到时候你再等我的进一步指示
You will wait there for further instructions.
要是你没出现
If you fail to appear,
会有更多无辜的人为之丧命
you will have the blood of more innocent people on your hands.
你还活着吗 少校
Are you still breathing, Commander?
因为我感觉到这外面灿烂的阳光了
'Cause that feels an awful lot like the light of day.
是啊 好好享受吧 等到太阳落山
Yeah, well, enjoy it. By the time the sun goes down,
你又要回牢里去了
you're gonna be back inside.
又来了 你总是许下无法兑现的承诺
There you go again, making promises you can't keep.
怎么样了
How we looking?
卫星定位的信♥号♥♥很强
GPS signal's really strong.
只要他一直穿着鞋子
As long as he keeps those shoes on,
无论他跑到哪 我们都能找到他
we should be able to track him wherever he goes.
丹尼 我们那个诗人
Danny, that burner phone
昨晚用来联♥系♥史蒂夫的一次性手♥机♥
that our poet used to contact Steve last night
刚刚又出现信♥号♥♥了
just came back online.
给我几秒 马上确定它的准确位置
We should have an exact location in a few seconds.
已经安排特警队就位了
Got a SWAT team that's ready to roll
一旦确定位置 他们就立即行动
as soon as we give 'em a location.
好的 我不挂
All right, I'll stay on with you.
伊奥拉尼宫
伊奥拉尼宫
丹尼 我们得挂了
Danny, we got to go.
怎么了 他在哪
What's going on? Where is he?
就在皇宫外面
Right outside the palace.
伊奥拉尼宫
不要
Hey! No!
别碰 后退
Don't touch it! Get back!
离那辆车远点
Step away from the van!
硝基甲烷
让所有人离开皇宫
Get everybody out of the palace
让他们离这辆车远点 现在立即疏散
and back everybody away from this van. We got to evacuate.
大家快走 快
Everybody move! Move!
我有预感该上路了
I sense a road trip coming on.
你们追踪了我的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
You've tracked my cell signal
并且你已经收到消息了
and heard from your men,
所以你应该知道你的选择有限
so you know your options are limited.
你想怎样
What do you want?
带迪克莱尔先生离开监狱区
Take Mr. Duclair from the prison grounds
沿三号♥高速公路向北行驶
and drive north on Highway 3.
如果你有其他任何举动
If you do anything other than that,
伊奥拉尼宫将变为废墟
'Iolani Palace is rubble.
如果有防爆小组试图拆除炸♥弹♥
If your bomb squad tries to defuse the device
或者有人跟着你 我会远程引爆
or anyone follows you, the bomb will be remotely detonated.
没有第二次机会
There will be no second chances.
那好 我要去哪里
Okay, fine. Where am I going?
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you.
科诺 你能不能...
Kono, would you please just...
过来坐我旁边
come here and sit with me?
有两个黑帮成员昨天守在我们家外面
We had two Yakuza sitting outside our house yesterday.
早知道我们应该听从阿成的提议
I knew we should've taken up Chin's offer
接受他们的保护的
on a protection detail.
要是我觉得我们有危险 我会接受的
Look, if I thought we were in danger, I would have.
你知道盐马的做事风格
You know how Shioma operates.
要是他真派人来伤害我们
If he sent men to hurt us,
我们就不会看见他们了
we never would have seen them.
明白吗 他不过是故作姿态 想威胁我们
Okay? He's just posturing, trying to intimidate us.
他需要我们帮他从加百列那里拿回钱
He needs us to get that money back from Gabriel.
要是他发现我们拿不回来怎么办
And what happens when he finds out we can't?
茅那威利向东二英里处
茅那威利向东二英里处
等史蒂夫一放下迪克莱尔
The minute Steve makes the drop with Duclair,
防爆小组就会进去
the bomb squad's gonna move in,
他们会在车里进行拆弹
they're gonna defuse the device in the van.
一旦拆弹完成 我们就坐直升机
When that's done, we got birds standing by
赶往迪克莱尔的位置
to move us in on Duclair's location.
这是皇宫前面的摄像机
And this is surveillance footage from the security camera
拍到的监控录像
in the front of the palace.
找到他了
Got him.
漂亮
Nice.
好了
All right.
安德烈·特劳特 犯过两起谋杀
Andre Trout, manslaughter two,
一级纵火犯
arson first degree.
看来2003年 他在北加州
Looks like he set some brushfires
引发过几起森林大火
back in Northern California in 2003
那时他才十几岁
when he was still a juvenile.
其中一起还烧死了一名消防员
And one of 'em killed a firefighter.
十三岁时被少年法庭判处有罪
Convicted in juvie court at age 13.
2013年出狱
Maxed out in 2013.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表