他给我编头发
He manages my dreads.
博恩斯是来自西部的造型师
Bones is a shaper from the west side.
你刚刚为什么不这么说
Why didn't you just say that?
得告诉他们
We got to tell 'em.
告诉我们什么
Tell us what?
好吧 博恩斯不是你们口中的
Uh, okay. Bones might not be what you call
合法美国公民
a legal citizen of the United States.
好 让我猜猜
Okay, let me guess.
你的朋友和人口贩子有关联
Your friend here has connections to the human trafficking world.
没错 所以我才叫他来
Exactly. That's why I called him.
博恩斯很有门路
With Bones' street cred,
我想他能帮到我们
I think he's gonna be able to help us out.
好
Okay.
但如果要我朋友帮你们
But if my man comes on board,
我想等这一切结束 不管成功还是失败
I expect him to have a green card waiting for him
你们能给他一张绿卡
when this is all over. Win or lose.
是只有我一个人觉得
Is it... is it just me
还是他听起来真的像个律师
or does he actually sound like a lawyer?
不只是你这么觉得
No, it ain't just you.
绿卡
A green card.
绿卡
Green card.
成交
It's a deal.
成交
Deal.
-这下好了 -对 太好了 兄弟
- There you go. - Okay. Irie, bruddah.
-我怎么说来着 -太走运了
- What'd I tell you? - Blessed.
法医办公室
法医办公室
被害人♥大♥概25岁
The victim's approximately 25 years of age.
今天早上被发现冲上了威基基海滩
He was discovered floating off Waikiki beach this morning.
死因是头部中枪
Cause of death-- gunshot wound to the head.
好 那这和桑民有什么关系
Okay, and what's this got to do with Sang Min?
事实上关系可大了
Quite a lot, actually.
从被害人身上取出的子弹
The slug I pulled from our victim
和杀害詹姆斯·林的枪
was a ballistics match to the gun that was used
弹道吻合
to murder James Lam.
也就是林的竞争对手杀了他们俩
Which mean Lam's competitors killed both men.
如果我们相信桑民说的话 那就是了
If we are to believe Sang Min's account of events, then yes.
好 但如果死亡时间
All right, but if T.O.D.
是在我们把桑民放出来之前
was before we took Sang Min out of prison,
那这个怀疑就有理有据了
then that would create reasonable doubt.
不过可惜 尸体的状况
Well, unfortunately, the condition of the body
很难确定具体死亡时间
makes it very difficult to determine the precise time of death,
不过我可以确定 就在过去三天内
however, I can confirm it was within the last 72 hours.
这可在桑民获释的时间段之内
Well, that's within the timeframe when Sang Min was released.
是啊 对这件案子没帮助
Yeah, it doesn't help our case.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫卡洛斯·沙特
His name is Carlos Sarte.
菲律宾共和国的居民身份系统中
Uh, his prints showed up in the national I.D. system
有他的指纹记录
for the Republic of the Philippines.
但是却没有记录
However, there were no records
显示他来了美国
of him actually entering the United States.
那他可能是偷渡过来的
Well, he could've been smuggled into the country illegally.
好 我们需要找到他在菲律宾的家人
All right, we need to track down his family in the Philippines,
找到他在瓦胡岛和谁有联♥系♥
find out who his connections are here in O'ahu.
看能不能找到谁带他来的美国
And see if we can figure out who brought him into this country.
如果找到了 或许就知道枪手的身份了
If we do that, maybe we can I.D. our shooter.
谢谢 麦克斯
Thanks, Max.
我讲到哪里了
Oh, where was I?
讲到你差点就干掉五零特遣队了
You were telling about the time you almost killed Five-0.
对
Oh, yeah.
有枪
Gun!
受伤没
Anybody hurt?
-没事 -没事
- Good! - Good!
下车
Out of the car right now!
答应我 你去作证的时候
Promise me you will not-- under any circumstances--
无论如何都不要再提这件事
repeat that story while you're on the stand.
听明白没 一个字都不准提
Do you understand me? Not a word.
是他们挑起的
They instigated it!
我刚怎么说的
What did I just say?
我听不见
I can't hear.
耳朵里进泡泡了
I got bubbles in my ear.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们知道你和你弟弟
We know that you and your brother
是非法偷渡来的美国
came into this country illegally.
我们想知道谁带你们过来的
We need to know who brought you in.
安德莉亚 这个消息
Andrea, this information
能帮我们找到杀你弟弟的凶手
could help us find out who killed your brother.
我们知道你很害怕
Now, we know you're scared.
但你说的话会对案子有帮助
But anything you could tell us would be helpful.
带我们来的那个人 两天前打电♥话♥过来
The man who brought us called two days ago
要我们再给他些钱 不然他就去移♥民♥局举报
asking for more money or he would report us to immigration.
是这个人吗
Is this the man?
不是
No.
好 你能给我们描述一下他吗
Okay. Can you, uh, can you describe him to us?
我感觉 他是韩国人
He's, um, Korean, I think.
脖子上有纹身 一头长黑发
Tattoo on his neck and, uh, long black hair.
是他吗
Is that him?
是
Yes.
就是他打的电♥话♥
He's the one who called us.
是他杀了我弟弟
That man killed my brother.
他是谁
Who is he?
卡洛斯·沙特
Carlos Sarte.
被害人的姐姐刚指认你就是凶手
Our victim's sister just I.D.'d you for his murder.
她说是你把他们姐弟俩
Yeah, she said you brought her and her brother
从菲律宾带过来的
over from the Philippines.
这一年我一直被关在水泥大牢里
Well, how am I supposed to do that when I've been locked away
我又怎么能把他们带来美国
in a cement hole for the past year?!
你冷静点 我们信你
You can relax. We believe you.
一定有人找过她了
Look, someone must've gotten to her.
好让她指认桑民是杀她弟弟的凶手
Made sure that she I.D.'d Sang Min for her brother's murder.
对 是枪手 对吧
Yeah, the shooter. Right?
他知道我们能通过杀死林的子弹找到沙特
He knew the bullet that killed Lam would lead us to Sarte.
好吧 我很高兴在场的所有人
Okay, look, I'm glad everybody here thinks
都觉得这个惯犯说的是实话
the career criminal is telling the truth,
但是我们现在有个更大的问题
but we got a bigger problem now.
你们刚刚给了检方他们的关键证人
You just gave the prosecution their star witness.
我可以把她塞在箱子里带回菲律宾
You know, I could have her in a crate
只要七个小时
back to the Philippines in seven hours.
干吗 我以为我们在想办法
What? I thought we were problem solving.
好的 兄弟
Okay, buddy, yeah.
好的 晚点再聊 拜拜
Okay, I'll talk to you soon, bye.
我刚跟丹尼打电♥话♥ 他刚刚到新泽西
That was Danny. He just landed in Jersey.
他和克莱拉去了银行
He and Clara headed to the bank.
之后丹尼会把小马的钱拿给联调局
And then Danny's gonna take Matty's money to the FBI.
你觉得他说的对吗
You think he's right?
把克莱拉和丹尼牵扯进去的整个事情
That this whole thing dragging Clara and Danny in
只是为了给我们找茬
was just a ploy to rattle our cage?
没错
Yeah, I do.
我觉得有人在盯着我们
I think somebody has us in their sites,
而且我感觉这只是个开始
and I got a feeling this is just the beginning.
你是怎么回事
Yo, what wrong with you?
不是 我跟你说过了
No, I tell you already!
我从没和那个波波说过话
I never even talked to that Bobo!
没有 别把事情往坏的地方想
No, no need to get bad mind!
你是我的唯一 没有其他人
You're all that I want! There's nobody else!
当然
Sure.
就这样 之后再说
Anyway, we talk later.
我也想你
Miss you, too.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
还有什么要我帮忙的吗 兄弟
Anything else I can do for you, brother?
你看我开车带着你
I mean, I'm driving you around.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表