Nothing big, but you should have a look at it.
"做了一点小改动"
"Tweak the plan a little"?
这是对整个灯光控制系统进行了大改动
This is, this is major changes to the entire lighting concept.
是的 情绪和气氛是关键
Yeah, mood and ambience is the key.
你首先是用眼睛吃饭
You eat with your eyes first.
其实很不错 我喜欢
This is actually not bad, I like it.
我也喜欢 这样很好
I like it, too, it's good.
这是因为 不像你们两个外行
That's because, unlike you two amateurs,
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
-好吧 -我还拿到了酒水营业执照
- All right. - I also got us a liquor license.
-等等 你是怎么办到的 -什么
- Wait. How did you do that? - What?
总是有倒闭的餐馆 倒闭后
Restaurants go under all the time, and when that happens,
酒类营业执照没有被收回
their liquor license just don't go away.
而是闲置下来
They become inactive.
聪明的商人会趁虚而入
A smart businessman can swoop right in,
以便宜的价格从他们手中买♥♥下营业执照
buy them from them for pennies on the dollar.
我就是这样做的
That's what I did.
真机智
That is smart.
为什么维托没这样做
Why didn't Vito do that?
我不知道 你想打个电♥话♥问问他吗
I don't know, you want to call him and ask him?
我还给你们准备了一个惊喜 跟我来
I got one more surprise for you guys. Follow me.
真好
This is good.
好的
All right.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
即将开业
兄弟
Hey, man.
-太好了 -太棒了
- Very nice. - That's great.
很好
That's cool.
快看 这是意大利国旗
Look, it's the Italian flag.
-我能看出来 -过来 兄弟
- I can see that. - Come on, man.
我喜欢这个 兄弟
I love it, man.
很喜欢
I love it.
-看看这个 -太好了
- Look at that. - It's good, it's good.
我得承认 我一开始还是怀疑的
I got to admit, I was, I was skeptical at first,
现在 我很高兴我们和你合作
and now, I-I'm happy that we're doing this with you.
我也是 兄弟
Me, too, brother.
有了你的食谱
With your tutu's recipes,
麦格瑞特的前台魅力
McGarrett's front-of-the-house charm
以及我杰出的商业头脑 我们会成功的
and my brilliant business acumen, this could go.
就按我说的做
Just do everything I say,
卡玛科纳意大利餐馆一定会受到大家欢迎
Kamekona's Italian Bistro is gonna be a hit.
"卡玛科纳意大利餐馆"
"Kamekona's Italian Bistro," Huh?
没错
That's right.
你不是要做匿名股东吗
What happened to being a silent partner?
我们不用"史蒂夫餐厅"这个名字了吗
Not-- we're not gonna... not going with "Steve's"?
我真的很喜欢"史蒂夫餐厅"这个名字
I really love the name "Steve's."
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
商标 兄弟
Branding, brah.
要有知名度
I got name recognition.
在这一点上 "卡玛科纳"听起来更像
On this rock, "Kamekona" Is synonymous
好吃 优质的食物
with good, quality food.
相信我 我们会成功的
Trust me, we'll slay this.
弗利帕 记录下这个历史性的时刻
Flippa, document this historic occasion, please.
我跟你说过什么 我说过这会很有趣
Hey, what'd I tell you? I tell you, this is gonna be fun.
-有趣 我不知道 -是的
- Fun? I don't know. - Yeah.
我不知道我会不会用有趣这个词 但是好吧
I don't know if "Fun" Is the word i would choose, but okay.
《神勇三蛟龙》
Three Amigos.
笑一下
Let's see some smiles.
说 钱
Say "Money!"
-钱 - 破产
- Money. - Bankrupt.
马诺阿 科诺和亚当家
马诺阿 科诺和亚当家
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 还好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um...
进来 我想给你看点东西
Come in, I-I want to show you something.
这和你之前想说的
Does this have something to do with
有关系吗
what you wanted to talk about?
你没在笑
Okay, so you ain't smiling.
-不是好事 -好吧
- Can't be good. - All right,
我前几天过来
you know I came over here the other day,
给植物浇水 帮亚当查看邮件
I was watering the plants, I checked the mail for Adam.
当时烟雾报♥警♥器快没电了
When the smoke detector was going off,
我就去找电池
I was looking for batteries.
然后我发现了这个
And I-I found something.
这把枪的口径和法子体内的子弹匹配
The caliber of the gun matches the slug found in Noriko.
亚当的妹妹
Adam's sister.
你不会是认为...
Y-You don't think...
塔妮 别这样
Tani, come on.
肯定不是这样的
There has to be an explanation;
我是说 法子有很多敌人
I-I mean, Noriko, she had a lot of enemies.
我们在讨论的是亚当
This-this is Adam we're talking about;
他不可能无视法律
there's no way he's gonna take the law into his own hands,
杀害他妹妹
and go on a vendetta.
当然
Sure.
但是法子被谋杀那天
But the day that Noriko was murdered,
我在法医办公室看到亚当了
I saw Adam at the M.E.'s office.
他告诉我
And he told me...
在他看来
that as far as he was concerned,
把法子送进监狱太便宜她了
sending her to jail is letting her off easy.
他说他认为法子应该有更糟的报应
He said that he thought that she deserved worse than that.
看看她的结局
Look what she got.
我应该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我应该告诉麦格瑞特吗
I mean, do I tell McGarrett?
要 我认为你应该告诉他
Yeah. Yeah, I think you have to.
好吧 但是...
All right, but...
亚当救了我弟弟的命
Adam just saved my brother's life.
我就要这样报答他吗 去告发他
I'm supposed to repay him by turning him in?
听着 塔妮 我明白 他是我们的朋友
Look, Tani, i get it, okay, he's our friend.
但是你是个警♥察♥ 你宣过誓
But you're a cop, and you took an oath.
如果亚当杀了他妹妹
If Adam killed his sister,
你应该做出正确的选择
you need to do the right thing.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表