We made it.
终于回家了
Finally, home sweet home.
真对不起你的行李 哥们
Sorry about your luggage, brah.
看来我真的是毁掉了这次机场接机吧
I guess I officially boned that airport pickup, didn't I?
是啊
Yeah.
下次我要叫出租车
Next time, I think I'll take a cab.
不怪你
I don't blame you.
听着
Hey, listen, um...
我知道这不是第一次了
I know it's not the first time,
但真的很感谢你今天帮我
but I really appreciated you having my back today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
家人不就是如此吗
That's what ohana is for, right?
对
Right.
还有
And, uh...
行李真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
急救嘛 我理解
Triage. I get it.
好
Okay.
你就这样...你不要这些吗
Well, you're just... you're not taking these?
归你了
They're all yours.
别以为我不会洗掉血迹
Don't think I won't wash the blood out
穿上这些出席盛大晚宴
and wear them out to a nice dinner.
随便你
Knock yourself out, man.
那好吧
All right.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
你有我的号♥码
Look, man, you got my number.
你要是想喝一杯 消遣一下什么的
You want to get a drink, hang out, whatever,
只管打给我
just give me a call, yeah?
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
塔妮 怎么了
Hey, Tani, what's up?
抱歉打扰了
Hi. Um, sorry to bother you.
我只是...
I just, um...
能找地方见见吗
Can we meet up somewhere?
好 你没事吧
Yeah. You okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm-I'm good.
只是...
I just, uh...
今天早上发生了件事
Something happened this morning,
我觉得应该告诉你
and I think... I think you should know about it.
好 我马上就来
All right. I'll be right there.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
毕业舞会
宝贝 给
Hey, baby. Here you go.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
好了 往这边转
All right, turn this way.
跟家里的人说点什么
Say something to the folks at home.
说什么
Like what?
随便说 夸一夸彼此的好
I don't know, say something nice about each other.
莱拉
L-Layla, I, uh...
你集智慧与美貌于一身
think you're smart and beautiful.
我会非常想念你的
And I'm going to miss you like crazy.
我不知道没有你
I-I don't know how I'm going to get
要怎么熬过新兵营 但...
through boot camp without you, but...
我没有用防水眼线笔
I am not wearing waterproof eyeliner.
别害我哭
Do not make me cry.
我只想谢谢你
Um... I-I just want to say thank you.
谢谢你还是那个你
I want to say thank you for being you.
谢谢你是我的挚友
Thank you for being my best friend.
谢谢你帮我通过了微积分
And, uh, thank you for helping me through calculus
还在期末考时给我抄你的卷子
and letting me cheat off you during the final.
怎么回事
Hey, what was that?
我的男友要去当海军了
Uh, my boo's going into the Navy.
我很为他骄傲 他一定会...
I'm so proud of him. He's gonna...
他穿着白色军装一定非常帅气
He's gonna look so handsome in his white uniform.
训练要多久来着
Uh, how long is training again?
-八周 -对
- Eight weeks? - Yeah.
我们连微积分都能通过
If we can get you through calculus,
新兵营肯定不在话下
we can get you through that.
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
宝贝 那是海军陆战队的口号♥
Baby, that's the Marines.
-真的吗 -是吗
- Really? - Oh. Yeah.
-你们喊什么 -万岁
- What do you guys say? - Hooyah.
万岁 就像说"将来你会挽谁结婚"吗
Hooyah. Like... like: "Who ya gonna marry one day""
好 数到三 喊"万岁"
All right, on the count of three, say "Hooyah!"
好 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
万岁
Hooyah!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表