我俩都是五零特遣队的
We're both with Five-0.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我们只是想了解一下你那天
We just want to talk to you about a conversation you had
跟杰森·萨克斯的谈话
with Jason Sachs the other day.
十年前 这家伙带着
Ten years ago, this guy comes to me
一个投资机会来找我
with an investment opportunity.
他说他在创造下一个谷歌♥
Says he's working on the next Google, and he...
他给我看经营计划和算法
he shows me the business plans, the algorithm.
他说我可以当最初投资者
He says I can get in on the ground floor,
赚大钱 所以...
make a fortune, so...
我把我全部身家都投资了
I invested my entire life savings,
然后他携款而逃了
and that bastard ran off with every penny.
他叫杰森·萨克斯
Guy's name was Jason Sachs.
我找了那混♥蛋♥很多年了
I looked for that son of a bitch for a few years,
但他失踪了
but he disappeared.
直到几个月前
But a couple months ago,
我在视频网站上看到
I catch this "Behind the scenes" clip
航♥空♥竞赛会的"幕后"镜头
of the Air Races on YouTube,
在幕后我看到了他...
and in the background there he was--
那个骗了我的钱的人
the guy that ripped me off.
他穿着"暗影男爵"的服装
He's wearing the... the Shadow Baron outfit,
但没有戴头盔
but he had his helmet off.
于是我做了调查
So I did some digging,
确定他就叫杰森·萨克斯
confirmed his name was Jason Sachs.
所以我飞来这里追踪到他住的酒店
So I flew over here and tracked him down to his hotel.
你在那里跟他当面对质
And that's where you confronted him.
好吧 他怎么说
All right, what'd he say?
没说什么 因为他不用说什么
Not much, 'cause he didn't have to.
因为他不是那个骗我钱的杰森·萨克斯
'Cause he wasn't the Jason Sachs who ripped me off.
所以你在镜头里看见的人
So you see this guy in a clip,
他跟骗你钱的人长得一模一样
he looks exactly like the guy that ripped you off,
名字也相同 但却不是他
he's got the same name, but it's... it's not him?
他们非常相像 除了高度
They were dead ringers except when it came to height.
两个人同名同长相
Two guys with the same name, same face?
怎么会这么巧 对吧
Wh-What are the odds of that, right?
玛豪州长一回办公室
Just tell Governor Mahoe I need to see her
请告诉她我要见她
as soon as she's back in the office, please.
没错 不 非常紧急
Yes. No, it is time-sensitive.
知道吗...
You know what? Uh...
还是算了吧 谢谢
Forget it. Thank you.
打扰一下 塔妮
Excuse me, Tani?
可以请你来我办公室一下吗
Could I see you in my office, please, for a sec?
好
Yeah.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
你要解释一下吗
You want to explain this?
天啊 是那个平衡调整片吗
Oh, my God. Is that the trim tab?
没错
It is.
-很好 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah.
你知道怎么会在我桌上吗
You know how it got on my desk?
你是说进来时它就在了
You're saying it was just here when you came in?
真奇怪啊
That's so weird.
可不是嘛
It is, isn't it?
-是的 -非常奇怪
- Yeah. - Very weird.
所以你不知道它怎么会在这
So you have no idea how it got here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但...
But, um...
送到嘴边的肥肉就别挑了 对吧
don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right?
对
Right.
好吧
Okay.
还有什么事吗
Is there anything else?
没了 可以帮我个忙吗
No. Do me a favor, will you?
把这个送去罪证鉴定室
Take this down to the crime lab, and...
看他们能提供什么线索
see what they can tell us.
好的 这就去办
Okay, yeah. Will do.
塔妮
Hey, Tani?
你在这适应得挺好
You're fitting in just fine around here.
谢谢
Mahalo.
火奴鲁鲁警局罪证鉴定室
火奴鲁鲁警局罪证鉴定室
好吧 来看看
Okay, so check this out.
看见调整片变色了吗
See that discoloration on the tab?
那是新油漆
That's fresh paint right there.
看见这些细槽吗
Now, see these grooves?
是几天前弄上去的
Those were made a couple of days ago.
好吧 所以这表示什么
Okay, so what... what does it all mean?
好吧 这些螺纹
All right, these screw threadings,
几乎没有磨损
they've been ground down to almost nothing.
一般上 都会有磨损
Now, normally, it would be due to wear and tear,
但这些痕迹太精准了
but these markings, they're too precise.
是用某种工具弄上去的
This was done with a tool of some kind.
再加上油漆
And then with the paint,
那个人这么干
whoever did this
是为了掩盖自己所做的事
was trying to cover up the work they did.
你是说有人对螺丝动了手脚
Right, so you're saying that somebody tampered with the screws,
把它们弄松 让平衡调整片
loosening them so that the trim tab
在练习时脱落
would come off during the practice run.
有人想确保这是杰森的绝命飞行
Somebody wanted to make sure this was Jason's last flight.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
卡拉汉探员
Agent Callaghan.
你因妨碍司法公正被捕
You're under arrest...for obstruction of justice.
你先走
After you.
你试图掩盖事实
You tried to cover up what really happened.
那是严重的罪行
That's a... that's a serious offense.
你明白吧
You understand that, right?
对于这个事故我们看法不同
We have a difference of opinion over what happened.
你说是蓄意破坏
You say it was sabotage.
我不赞同
I don't agree.
那很难掩盖
That's hardly a cover-up.
好吧 塔妮 告诉他我们知道什么
Okay. Tani, why don't you tell him what we know.
好 我们调查了罕墨瑞德的财务记录
Sure. So, we looked into Hammerade's financials,
发现支付了很多钱给一家
and it turns out that they were paying a lot of money
在维尔京群岛上的匿名空壳公♥司♥
to an anonymous shell company in the Virgin Islands.
那家空壳公♥司♥在百慕大群岛上掌控一个信托基金
That same shell also controlled a trust in Bermuda.
该信托基金又与你有关
A trust that linked back to you.
那些付款 是从2010年秋天开始的
And so those payments, they started back in the fall of 2010,
也就是刚好运安委会指派你
which was the same time that the NTSB assigned you
监管罕墨瑞德竞赛的时候
to oversee Hammerade's races.
所以交易是什么
So, what's the deal?
罕墨瑞德预付费用给你 作为回报
Hammerade keeps you on a retainer, and in turn,
你摆平一切
you squash anything that comes up
有损他们名誉的事 对吗
that's bad for the brand? Is that right?
举个例子 被蓄意破坏的飞机
Like, for example, a pilot's sabotaged plane
在练习时坠落
going down during a practice run.
你为什么在笑
Why-why you smiling?
也是 你该为自己骄傲
Yeah, you should be proud of yourself.
你为了解决市值数百万美元公♥司♥的公♥关♥烦恼
You just tried to screw over a widow and her child to save
毁了一个寡妇和她孩子的生活
a multi-million-dollar company a PR headache.
干得好
Well done.
好吧
Okay.
很多牵涉这件事的人
There are a lot of people involved in this
都有罪 少校
who are guilty of something, Commander.
好吧
Okay.
有人蓄意破坏杰森·萨克斯的飞机
Someone sabotaged Jason Sachs's plane.
以赛亚·菲利普斯没能发现
Isaiah Phillips failed to catch it.
我掩盖了
I covered it up.
但别忘了你的队伍
But let's not forget your team.
继续说
Go on.
你取走了一个平衡调整片
You're in possession of one trim tab--
那是联邦政♥府♥在调查的证据
a piece of evidence in a federal investigation.
由跟你的特遣队有关系的人
Evidence that was illegally seized
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表