Yes, sir.
-穿上装备 -遵命
- Gear up. - Yes, sir.
尼日利亚海岸 凌晨四点
尼日利亚海岸 凌晨四点
Z总部 我是Z01
Zephyr command, this is Zephyr 0-1.
我通过奥马哈了 收到吗
I passed Omaha. How copy?
收到 Z01通过奥马哈
Good copy. Zephyr 0-1 passes Omaha.
你那么做冒了很大的风险
You took a big risk doing what you did.
我认为如果我被踢出后备队
Yeah, I like to think if I got kicked out of the reserves,
我还有份不错的退路工作
I had a pretty cool job to fall back on.
不只是那样
It's not just that.
我知道部队就像你的第二个家
I know the teams are like a second family to you.
你不惜那一切打给我 我很感激
You risked all that by calling me, and I appreciate it.
五零特遣队是家人
Five-0 is family.
我知道乔对你有多重要
And I know how important Joe is to you.
我可以肯定地说
I think it's pretty safe to say
如果没有乔 我的人生会很不一样
my life would be very different if Joe never came into it.
没有血缘关系的人可以有
It's crazy to me how somebody who's not even blood
如此大的影响 挺疯狂的
can make such a giant impact, you know?
是啊 我想我懂
Yeah, I think I know.
阿富汗
2002年
怎么回事 怎么回事
What happened? What happened?
-我的腿断了 -也许吧
- My leg's broke. - I thought it might be.
我们降落时遇到火力攻击
We started taking fire on the float down.
我着地时你还在空中
And when I touched down, you were still in the air.
你从15米的地方摔下撞到一棵树
You had to ditch from 50 feet up. Crashed through a tree.
支援在哪里
Where's backup?
有支援就好了
Backup would be nice.
问题是在这山谷里
Problem is, our comms are useless
我们的通讯设备无效
until we get out of this valley.
我的肩膀怎么了 乔
What's wrong with my shoulder, Joe?
我中枪了吗
Am I shot?
没错
Yeah, you are.
-穿过去了 -是的 穿出去了
- Through and through? - Yeah, it's out.
那还算好
Well, that's good.
我们得继续前进 这里还有敌人
We got to keep moving. There's still hostiles in this area.
把我留在这里吧 乔
You got to leave me here, Joe.
不 我们要爬上那个山脊
No. We're gonna make it up to that ridge,
获取信♥号♥♥ 呼叫撤离
we're gonna get a signal and call for exfil.
来吧 我们走
Now come on, let's go.
你有问题 你知道吧 乔·怀特
There's something wrong with you, you know that, Joe White?
你有很大的问题
Something very wrong with you.
赫希 这是塔妮·雷警官
Hirsch, this is Officer Tani Rey.
科诺说你们会加入新成员
Yeah, Kono mentioned you were gonna take on some new blood.
我是杰勒德·赫希
Uh, Gerard Hirsch.
犯罪现场清理公♥司♥总裁
CEO of Crime Clean.
秘密身份是五零特遣队高级线人
Oh, and on the DL, Five-0's top C.I.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
科诺说的吗
Kono mentioned it, huh?
你真的以为我会相信你俩还有联♥系♥吗
You really expect me to believe that you two are still in touch?
逗我玩吗 我们每天都发短♥信♥
Are you kidding? We text every day.
好吧 是我每天给她发短♥信♥ 有时她回应
Okay, I text her every day, and sometimes she responds.
赫希告诉我
My man Hirsch told me
你们可能在犯罪现场发现了被盗艺术品
you might've come across some stolen art at a crime scene.
是吧 他有吧
Oh, he did, did he?
坐过去
Move over.
是的 他有 我们要怎么处理
Yes, he did. So what are we gonna do about it?
"我们" 什么
"We"? Pardon me,
我不知道
but I was unaware that we
我们要讨论一宗在调查的案子
would be discussing an ongoing investigation.
-为什么不呢 -好吧
- Why not? - Well,
首先 这与你无关
for starters, it's none of your damn business.
其实
Oh, a-actually,
卡玛科纳是犯罪现场清理公♥司♥的匿名股东
Kamekona is a silent partner in Crime Clean.
所以准确来说与他有关
So it is, quite literally, his business.
没错
That's right.
既然是犯罪现场清理公♥司♥通知
Since it was Crime Clean that brought the stolen art
五零特遣队被盗艺术品 我有权坐下来谈
to Five-0's attention, i'm entitled to a sit-in.
好吧
Fine.
你待着吧
You can stay.
塔妮 开始吧
Tani, run it, please.
说说我们查到了什么
So, here's what we know.
被害人叫雪莉·瓦格纳
The victim is Sherry Wagner.
她的未亡人是丈夫库尔特
She's survived by her husband, Kurt.
库尔特的家族来自德国金茨堡
Kurt's family is from Gunzburg, Germany.
他的祖父在二战后移♥民♥到美国
His grandfather emigrated to the U.S. after World War II.
如果他是纳粹党卫军 他有可能
So if he was part of the SS, it's possible
在纳粹掠夺欧洲时盗画
that he stole the paintings when the Nazis were looting Europe.
我就知道
I knew it.
慢着 神探夏洛克
Yeah, slow your roll there, Sherlock.
我们也跟联调局艺术品盗窃组聊过了
We also spoke with the FBI Art Theft Unit.
他们提醒我们那些画很有可能是赝品
They warned us those paintings could very possibly be fake.
我上辈子是个伪造大♥师♥
I was a master forger in a previous life.
那些是真画
They're real.
很好
That's great.
我们还是得检查它们
We still have to check them.
可能会有问题 姑娘
Well, yeah, that might be a problem there, sistah.
如果那些画是合法的
If those paintings are legit,
你一要求看
soon as you ask to see 'em,
库尔特会很快解决掉它们
your boy Kurt's gonna get rid of 'em quick.
其实说得很对
Wow, that's actually, uh, very true.
我们要先暂停调查画的事
We just have to pause this art thing.
我们要专注在杀死瓦格纳的凶手
We got to focus on Wagner's killer.
当然是丈夫干的
Well, of course, the husband did it.
对 总是配偶干的
Yeah, it's always the spouse.
你们应该马上调查他
Yeah, you should look into him right away.
我们该调查他 我们怎么没想到
We should look into him. Why-why didn't we think of that?
是啊
Yeah.
也许是时候交换工作了
You know, maybe it's time we switch jobs.
我和你处理虾和清理血迹
Me and you will sling shrimp and mop up blood.
那样 这两个天才就可以四处破案
And that way, these two geniuses can go around solving crimes
把坏人抓起来
and picking up the bad guys.
他们是在挖苦我们吗
I can't tell if they're being sarcastic.
丈夫有不在场证明
The husband has an alibi.
手♥机♥记录显示
The cell phone records show
凶杀发生时他出城了
that he was out of town when the murder took place.
事情上 他一小时前刚回来
In fact, he just got back in town about an hour ago.
我们已经在总部安排了面谈
We've already set up an interview at the Palace.
过几分钟就开始
Gonna take place in a few minutes.
很好的主意
That's a good idea.
也许问问他他妻子有敌人吗
Maybe ask him if the wife had any enemies.
列出一份潜在疑犯名单
Put together a list of potential suspects.
你满脑子都是好主意
You're just full of good ideas.
我和赫希会耐心等待
All right, me and Hirsch will sit tight.
你们一抓到凶杀 我们就处理艺术品的事
Once you catch the killer, we'll get back to the art.
好
Yeah.
你今天回去那间房♥子检验那些画
You got to get back to that house and test those paintings today.
什么 你刚才说我们该等...
What? You just said that we should w...
拜托 兄弟 清醒一点
Come on, brah. Keep up.
如果瓦格纳知道画从哪来的
If this Wagner guy knows where the art came from
而且知道警♥察♥可能看见了
and knows the cops might've seen 'em,
那些画会很快就不在了
them paintings gonna be gone real fast.
画作主人的祖先失去
And it'd be a real shame if the ancestors
取回画作的机会会很可惜
of the original owners lose the chance of getting 'em back
犯罪现场清理公♥司♥也会失去很好的公♥关♥机会
and Crime Clean loses a great PR opportunity.
那我们接下来怎么做
So what's our next move?
老鹰已着陆
The Eagle has landed.
这么久
Took you long enough.
五零特遣队可能已经跟丈夫面谈完了
Five-O's probably done with the husband.
强闯私宅不是我的工作之一
You know, breaking and entering is not part of my résumé.
还好我终于想起我今天早些时候
Luckily, I finally remembered I did some business
用了楼上的卫生间 弄碎了窗口
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表