拜托
Please.
你父亲是个非常幸运的人
Your father, he was a very lucky man.
他过去一年半慢慢地在痛苦中等死
He spent the last 18 months dying very slowly and painfully,
你觉得呢
so how do you figure?
我是说他的那帮朋友
I-I just mean that most of his associates
不是在本土蹲监狱
are either, uh, doing time on the mainland
就是被埋在某处海滩了
or they're buried over on a beach somewhere.
这家伙很幸运 可以在这个
You know, this guy is lucky, he gets to retire
被人们称为天堂的地方过退休生活
over here in what some people call paradise.
我还是不会称刚搬来这一周
Still, I wouldn't call being diagnosed with lung cancer
就确诊肺癌是幸运
the week after he moves out here luck, but hey,
-也许只有我这么想吧 -也是
- maybe that's just me, you know? - Fair enough.
探长们 不是有事要问我吗
Was there something you wanted to ask me, Detectives?
因为我要回去哀悼我父亲了
Because I'd like to get back to mourning my father.
好 你怎么发现
Yeah. How'd you, uh... how'd you find out
你父亲过世了
about your father's death?
他的帮佣今早七点半打给我
I got a call from his maid around 7:30 this morning.
说她在客厅发现他的
She said she found him in the living room.
手里还握着枪
Gun was still in his hand.
我叫她什么都别碰
I told her not to touch anything.
我报♥警♥了就赶过去他家
I called 911 and went straight over to the house.
你之前见过那把枪吗
Uh, and the gun-- had you... had you seen that gun before?
贝雷塔92手♥枪♥
The Beretta 92.
对 是他的枪
Yeah, that was his gun.
不是注册在他名下
Wasn't registered to him.
但愿我能告诉你 去告他这条罪吧
Wish I could tell you to go ahead and charge him with that.
这名女子叫林梅
This woman-- her name is Mei Lin.
她是你♥爸♥爸的针灸师
She was your dad's acupuncturist,
她昨晚去了他们的预约后就死了
and she turned up dead last night after their appointment.
她还有个女儿叫嘉美
She also has a daughter. Her name is Cammy.
但没人能找到她
But no one can find her.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
没人看见她
No one's seen her.
我们觉得 如果找到嘉美
And we feel, if we find Cammy,
她可以说清楚
she can really shed some light on
那晚到底发生了什么
exactly what happened that night.
你父亲有很多敌人吧
Look, your father had a lot of enemies, right?
很多人不喜欢他
Lot of people didn't like him.
很多人想对他下手
Lot of people wanted to do him dirty.
抱歉 你是说有人杀了他
I'm sorry. You think someone killed him
掩饰成像自杀吗
and made it look like a suicide?
除非我们有确凿的证据证明是自杀
Until we have conclusive evidence that it was suicide,
我们必须对你父亲的死保持开阔思维
we have to keep an open mind about your father's death, okay?
我的一生都活在我父亲
I spent my life living in the shadow
好和坏的决定的影子下
of my father's decisions, good and bad.
他都死了 我没期望那会改变
I don't expect that to change now that he's dead.
唐人街 嘉美的公♥寓♥
唐人街 嘉美的公♥寓♥
这是什么反应
What? What is that reaction?
我在上楼时就在想
I literally...literally was just thinking walking up these steps,
"那扇门会是开着的"
"That door's gonna be open."
我没说是因为不想跟你打赌
And I didn't say anything 'cause I-I didn't want to bet you,
因为我知道你不会给钱
'cause I knew you wouldn't pay.
我不会给钱 你知道我不会给钱
I wouldn't pay? You knew I wouldn't pay?
我会跟你赌的
I would have taken that bet.
嘉美
Cammy?
手 马上举起你的双手
Hands. Show me your hands right now!
举起手来
Hands.
朱尼尔
Junior.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在找嘉美 而他也是
I'm looking for Cammy, and so is he.
他刚跳上那台车了吗
Yo, did he just get in that car?
-我就知道会那样 -什么
- I knew this was gonna happen. - What?
朱尼尔被你传染了
You're rubbing off on Junior.
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
是的 我好好地请这个人下车
Yeah. I kindly asked this guy to step out of the vehicle,
可是他不听 所以是他的错
and he didn't listen, so it's his fault.
你可以告诉我到底怎么回事吗 朱尼尔
Would you please tell me what the hell is going on here, Junior?
我的朋友出事了
My friend's in trouble.
你朋友是林嘉美
Your friend Cammy Lin?
对 这家伙知道原因
Yeah. And this guy knows why.
朱尼尔 我是嘉美 我只能相信你
Junior, it's Cammy. You're the only one I can trust.
拜托 我需要你帮助
Please, I need your help.
天啊 我的手♥机♥快没电了 伊娃...
Oh, God, my phone is about to die. Eva...
就这样
That's it.
我收到信息后 我试着打给她
When I got the message, I tried calling her,
但电♥话♥直接进入了语♥音♥信箱
and it went straight to voice mail,
所以我就去了她家
so I went over to her place.
你怎么认识这个叫嘉美的女孩的
How do you know this girl, Cammy?
我们是同学 我参军之后
Uh, we went to school together, and when I got shipped out,
她会每周一次来看望我妈妈 而且...
she checked in with my mom once a week and, you know...
我刚和罪证鉴定室谈过
So I just spoke to the crime lab.
杀害汤姆·波伊尔的枪洞里的锶浓度
The strontium level on the round that killed Tommy Boyle
与林梅的枪伤吻合
matched the GSR on Mei Lin.
等一下 他们是被同一把枪杀害的吗
Wait a minute. They were killed by the same gun?
是的 看来是这样的
Yeah, it seems like that.
说得通
That makes sense.
我们之前也推测她们看到了什么
I mean, we were thinking that they saw something,
受到了惊吓 然后跑掉了
they got scared, and they ran.
是的 但假如她们看见的是波伊尔
Yeah, but if what they saw was Boyle being murdered
被杀害后掩盖为自杀的戏码
in what's supposed to be a staged suicide,
那为什么凶手还要使用同一把枪去杀林梅
why the hell would the killer use the same gun to kill Mei?
只要得到弹道和取证分♥析♥结果
Soon as the ballistics and forensics come back,
整件事就会被暴露
the whole thing is blown.
也许我们的客人可以给我们解释一下
Maybe our guest can help us understand.
乔治·托马斯
George Thomas.
雇佣打手 低级重罪犯
Muscle for hire, low-level felon,
多次被捕
multiple arrests.
告诉我一件事情 乔治
Tell me something, George--
你上学时是不是一个不听话的孩子
were you that kid that didn't listen in school?
好吧
Okay.
那你就告诉我们
Why don't you tell us
你为什么要去找林嘉美吧
why you were looking for Cammy Lin?
没反应
Nothing?
那好 那就我来说
All right, I'll start the conversation.
我看这个家伙在为一个烂摊子收尾
I think this guy is trying to tie up a loose end.
不是为他自己 就是为...其他什么人
Either for himself or... some other bird.
乔治 我同事说的言外之意是
What my colleague is implying, George,
要么是你杀了汤姆·波伊尔和林梅
is that either you killed Tommy Boyle and Mei Lin,
要么你知道是谁杀的
or you know who did.
但是你懂的 如果你就是
But, you know, if you're the guy
收拾烂摊子的那个人
that was just hired to clean up the mess,
乔治 我建议你现在开口讲话
George, I suggest you start talking,
因为不管你在保护谁
because whoever you're protecting,
不管他们付了你多少钱 我都向你保证
whatever they're paying you, I promise you,
兄弟 这不值得你拿一生来赌
buddy, it ain't worth a life jolt.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
我马上就过去
I'll be right there.
尽管我很享受这次极有趣的谈话
Well, despite how much I'm enjoying this riveting conversation,
但我还有其他事情要去处理
I got something I need to attend to.
我就把你交给两位非常能干的同事处理吧
However, I'm gonna leave you in the very capable hands
格罗弗队长和雷恩斯警官
of Captain Grover and Officer Reigns.
好吗 乔治
All right, George?
我们会找到嘉美的 好吗
We're gonna find Cammy, all right?
我保证
I promise.
这个眼神很空洞啊
That is one vacant stare.
不知道
I don't know.
你确定你在把他的头往方向盘上撞的时候
You sure you didn't give him brain damage
没有把他的脑子撞坏吧
when you slammed his head against the steering wheel?
格罗弗队长 我觉得大脑伤害
Ah, Captain Grover, I think brain damage
是先前就已经存在的
was a preexisting condition.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表