You want me to send those up just in case?
不 我觉得你可以
No, uh, I think you can--
你继续研究那些
you know, why don't you hang onto those?
我们去跟萨泰里阿教♥徒♥的线索
We're gonna follow up on the santeros,
如果没有结果 我们再研究
and then if it doesn't pan out, we'll look into
活死人之夜方面的资料
the Night of the Living Dead-ly angle thing.
好吗 谢了
Okay? Thanks.
我有预感 偷麦格瑞特少校和
My hunch is whoever stole Commander McGarrett
威廉姆斯探长工具的人很可能会把工具卖♥♥掉
and Detective Williams' tools most likely fenced them.
我有预感 你的预感...
And I have a hunch that your hunch...
-是对的 -好吧
- is correct. - Okay.
那你知道什么当铺会收赃物吗
So do you know any pawn shops that take in hot merch?
我可能知道几间不会要求
I might know a few that don't ask questions
物品收据的铺子
about an item's provenance.
我去把名字写下来
I'll go write some names down
你去吃点东西
while you go get something to eat.
我不饿 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
不 我觉得你该吃点东西
No. I think you should go get something to eat.
我不饿
I'm good.
我早餐吃得很饱
I had a big breakfast.
而且 我在努力减重
Plus, I'm trying to keep the weight off.
你真不会办事 是吧
You really don't know how this works, do you?
物物交换 兄弟
Quid pro quo, bruddah.
拉丁语 意思是"买♥♥虾就给你名字"
That's Latin for "Buy some shrimp, get some names"
我想我是饿了
I think I am hungry.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
我要一份卡胡库特制虾
I'll take the, uh, Kahuku shrimp special.
不错的选择
Good choice.
还有呢
What else?
玉米卷饼
Uh... The tacos?
很美味
Very tasty.
还有呢
And?
-这是宗教迫♥害♥ -你在说什么
- This is religious persecution. - What are you talking about?
这不是宗教迫♥害♥
It's not religious persecution.
我们搜查了你的家 拉伟罗先生
We went through your house, mr. Ravello.
我们找到了令人不安的东西
We found some pretty disturbing stuff.
活动物献祭在宗教自♥由♥下是被允许的
Live animal sacrifice is permitted under freedom of religion.
最高法♥院♥指示的
Supreme Court said so.
好吧 但在车♥库♥里的祭坛
Okay, but, uh, having, uh, human remains
放置人类尸体绝对违法
on an altar in your garage, that is definitely illegal,
你该知道的 因为你
and you should know that, 'cause you
在路易斯安那为此被捕过
were arrested for it once in Louisiana.
首先 那宗案子我是被陷害的
First of all, I was framed in that case.
那些尸体是邻居栽赃给我的
Those remains were planted by neighbors
他们想把我赶出镇子
who were trying to run me out of town
因为他们不喜欢我的信仰
because they didn't like my beliefs.
其次
And second,
我祭坛上的是动物骨头
those are animal bones on my altar.
好消息是我们有个完善的罪证鉴定室
Well, the good news is we have a, uh, very thorough crime lab
会告诉我们那些骨头是什么类型
that's gonna tell us exactly the type of bones they are,
但现在我们要知道 你昨晚在哪里
but right now we want to know, where were you last night?
我在家里
I was home.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone back that up?
没有
No.
火奴鲁鲁警局找到货车了
HPD just found the van.
注册在一名美国海军陆战队员名下
It's registered to a U.S. Marine who's currently stationed
他现在在阿富汗驻派
over in Afghanistan.
我们联络上他了
We were able to get in contact with him
他不知道货车被偷了
and, uh, he had no idea that his van had been stolen.
你们可能得做好精神准备
You guys might want to brace yourselves.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有什么不见了吗
Okay, was anything missing?
任何器官 骨头 或组织
Any, uh, any organs? Bones? Tissue?
看起来没有
Doesn't look like it,
但显然辛克利先生的大肠
but it appears Mr. Hinkley's large intestine
已经被切开
has been cut open.
我想可以肯定地说
So, I assume it's safe to say
小外星人没有炸开他的胸
a little alien didn't explode out of his chest?
那是个玩笑吗
Was that a joke?
是的 长官 麦格瑞特少校说
Uh, yes, sir. Commander McGarrett, uh, said use humor
用幽默的方式应对各种压力和恶心的情况
as a way to combat job stress and, uh, distasteful situations.
非常好
That's very good.
挺好的 只是说得僵硬的
That's good. I mean, the delivery was, um, uh, stiff.
僵硬 这个词也有意思
Stiff? That's funny, too.
因为我们这有僵硬的[死尸] 看见了吗
'Cause we got a stiff right here, you see?
-说得没问题 -这个也不好笑
- The delivery was fine. - That's not very funny, either.
先生们
Gentlemen.
证据在消亡 我们能继续了吗
Evidence is degrading here. Can we continue?
可以 抱歉 你说
Yes, I'm sorry. You were saying?
这显然是死后干的
There's obvious post-mortem work.
辛克利先生的大肠已经被切开
Mr. Hinkley's large intestine has been cut open.
好吧 凶手把他挖出来 切开他
All right, so our killer, uh, digs this guy up, slices him open,
然后把他留在这里 为什么
and he-he leaves him here. Why?
显然我们可以排除掘墓盗尸
Well, clearly we can rule out body snatching
-赚钱了吧 -萨泰里阿教
- for profit, right? - Santeria.
也许辛克利是个骡子
Maybe Hinkley was a mule.
-毒骡吗 -是的
- As in a drug mule? - Yeah.
只是他在把体内的货物
Only he died before he could deliver
交货前就死了
whatever he had in his system,
所以接头人别无选择
so whoever's waiting to pick it up has no choice
只能把他挖出来取货
but to dig him up and get it out.
不错的想法 但太麻烦了
It's good, but I-I think it's too much trouble.
租个货车 杀个人 挖个墓
You got to rent a van, he kills a guy, digs up a grave.
太繁琐了 对吧
It's a lot to go through. Right?
我同意 我同意 我也不认同
I agree, I agree, I don't buy it either.
大部分成功的毒贩子
I mean, most big-time dealers, they expect to lose
总会预计损失一两个运毒的
a mule or two here or there, right?
这就是做生意的代价
It's the cost of doing business.
也许他很有价值呢
I mean, maybe he had something more valuable in him.
我不知道 万一呢
I don't know. Right?
亚当 怎么了
Adam. What's up?
杰西不肯
Jessie said no.
我们要找其他人了
We're gonna have to find someone else.
也许我们给她点时间
Well, maybe we give the kid some time.
晚点再联♥系♥她
We approach her again later on.
我不确定我们能等
I'm not sure we can afford to wait.
有传言说秀树将会有大动作
Word is Hideki's looking to make some big moves.
他需要人手去做这些 我们没有更好的机会
He'll need soldiers to do it. We'll never have
能接触到内部的人了
a better opportunity to get someone on the inside.
好吧 记得告诉我你下一个
All right. Well, just keep me posted
准备接近的是谁 好吗
on who you're gonna approach next, okay?
当然
Will do.
亚当 我问你个问题
Adam, I need to ask you a question.
你真的确定...
Are you sure...
你真的确定这个秀树值得我们
are you sure this Hideki guy is worth
花这么多时间和精力吗
all the time and resources we're putting into him?
听着 他现在是这个岛上
Listen, the fact that he's one of the only bosses
唯一活着的大佬这件事
on the island who's still breathing
告诉我要么他和我们追查的人有合作
tells me he's either working with this outside crew
要么他们留他活命是有个更大的计划
we're after, or they left him in place as part of a larger plan.
如果我错了
And if I'm wrong?
那不管我们的目标是谁
Well, then whoever we're looking for
他们都很可能会像对待
will probably come for Hideki
盐马和其他人一样对待秀树
just like they came for Shioma and the rest.
相信我 史蒂夫
Trust me, Steve.
我们一定要紧盯着这个人
We got to keep a close eye on this guy.
好
All right.
我想如果有人带着电动工具来我的店里
I think I would've remembered if someone came into my shop
我应该会记得
with a bunch of power tools.
但没人来
No one has.
也许他们是和你的店员交易的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表