我们就得找到它
we gotta find it.
好的 我很感激 谢谢
All right, man. I appreciate that. Thank you.
是我一个好兄弟
All right, that was an old buddy of mine.
他能让我们用卫星定位系统
He's gonna patch us into the keyhole satellite system.
开始吧
Here we go.
找到了
There it is.
这就是我们的犯罪现场
And there goes our crime scene.
好吧 看起来他们在两个小时前
Okay. Looks like they pulled that trailer
把拖车从这里带走了
out of here about two hours ago.
倒回去 倒回去几秒
Hey, back-back that up a little bit.
放大
Zoom in.
能放大到什么程度
How-how far can you punch in there?
找到他们了
We got 'em.
五零特遣队 都趴到地上
Five-0! On the ground!
趴到地上
On the ground!
看来他们是不会投降了
So much for them surrendering.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
我和登记的警官谈过了
So, I just spoke to the booking sergeant,
他说如果科维卡的父亲
and he thinks that the prosecuting attorney
同意参加康复项目
will go for conditional probation
检察官可以附条件缓刑
as long as Kawika's father enters a rehab program.
很好
Good.
你为那个孩子所做的
You know, what you did for that kid,
真的很棒
that was pretty awesome.
我已经记不清楚
Yeah. I can't remember all the times
我父亲被逮捕了多少次 但是...
my dad got arrested, but...
我永远记得第一次看到他被拷上手铐的情景
I do remember the first time I saw him in cuffs.
好吧 提前说清楚
All right, so, um, just to be clear,
我是不可能享受今天的
by no means did I enjoy today.
明白
Noted.
但是 说实话 今天不是
But, you know, if I'm being honest, it wasn't...
不是最糟糕的一天
wasn't the worst day.
好吧 都交给你了 超人
All right, that's all you, Superman.
奶奶 我来帮你
Oh, ma'am, let me give you a hand.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh, man!
你为什么要这么做
why would you do that?
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
谁来帮帮我
Help!
-塔妮 -帮帮我
- Tani! - Help!
好了 我该...
All right, uh, I should, uh...
我得走了
I should probably get going.
好的
Okay, good.
保重
Take care.
天哪 你的眼睛
My God, your eye.
没什么 来拥抱一下
Oh, this is nothing. Come on.
这样值了 他很长一段时间都不会出现了
It was worth it. The guy's gonna go away for a very long time.
明白吗
All right?
你怎么样
How you doing?
挺好吧 回家的感觉怎么样
Good, huh? What's it feel like to, uh... to be home?
有点奇怪
Oh... little weird.
但是我不会一直住在这
But, you know, it's not forever.
就住到我把房♥子卖♥♥掉
It's just till I can sell the house, so...
你找到新房♥子了吗 还是...
You-you got, uh... you got a new place lined up or...?
还没有
No, not yet.
我想换个地方生活
I... was thinking about making a move.
可能搬去西海岸
Maybe try out the West Coast.
我只是想
I just...
重新开始新生活会很不错
think a fresh start would be good, you know?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你
Look, thank you.
为我做的这一切
For, uh... everything.
你救了我的命
You, uh... you saved my life.
我只是在做好我的本职工作
Oh, no, I-I was, uh... I was just doing my job.
大部分时候是这样
Well, most of the time.
保重
Well, uh... take care.
你也是
You, too.
有什么需要的话给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If you need anything, you call me, okay?
我会的
I will.
不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
天哪
Shoot.
我...
Uh, I'm, um...
你好
Uh... hi.
我很抱歉
Hi. I'm so sorry.
我
Uh, I...
全都是我的错
It's completely my fault.
我看到你的刹车灯灭了 我以为你...
I-I saw your brake light go off, and I thought that you-you...
你要 你停车了
I mean, that you would... You were... you were stopped,
-然后就 -这样吧
- and then you... - You know what?
不用担心这个
Don't worry about this.
不 我会 我叫蕾切尔
No, I will... My name's Rachel.
很高兴见到你 我是丹尼尔
Nice to meet you. Daniel.
-丹尼尔 -对
- Daniel. - Yes.
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你
Um, I'll give you my number.
-给你 -好
- Give you my... - Yes,
你一定得把电♥话♥号♥码告诉我
you should definitely write down your phone number.
用来弥补这件事
That would make up for everything.
你把号♥码给我 我们就当这事没发生过
You give me your number, and we'll forget this ever happened.
怎么样
How about that?
-什么事都没有 -好
- Everything's fine. - Okay.
天哪 你妈妈都给你吃什么了
Man, what's your mom feeding you?
你重得好像吃了棵树一样
You feel like you've been eating trees or something.
丹尼 抱歉
Danny, I'm sorry.
我们一直在读皮特猫的故事
Um, we got lost in a Pete the Cat story.
我还没收拾好他的包
I still need to pack his bag.
你去收拾吧 我在这等着
Yeah, go ahead. I'll wait.
不如你进来和他一起读完这个故事
Why don't you come in and finish it with him?
好 你想...
Okay. You want to... you want to...
你想把这本书看完吗 是吗
you want to read the rest of this book? Yeah?
好 来吧 我们继续
All right, come on. Let's go.
每四个小时滴一次药
Apply these drops every four hours,
很快就能看清了
and it should clear up soon.
多谢
Thanks.
你能看到我吗
Can you even see me?
这是几根手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
可能是一根
Probably just one.
我先通知你一下
uh, just so you're aware, um,
我要给所有人讲这件事
I will be telling everyone about this.
从麦格瑞特开始
And I mean everyone, starting with McGarrett.
我猜我算是没法阻止你了
Well, I suppose there's no way I could buy your silence.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
没可能的 对不起了
No. I'm sorry.
警队金童被老奶奶打败
The golden child gets owned by a grandma?
这个故事是无价之宝
That's... that is priceless.
西村先生 你可以走了
Mr. Noshimuri, you're free to go.
所以 你到那的时候
So, by the time you got there,
一点证据都没有了吗
there was no evidence?
没有 但是清理现场的那些人
No. But the crew that was cleaning the scene
是山口组手下的一个日本帮派
were affiliated with a Japanese faction of the Yakuza.
他们销毁证据的时候
The fact that they were destroying evidence
你还被拘留着
while you were still in custody
这一事实足以证明你和这个案子无关
was enough to make the case against you fall apart.
你对杰西的看法也是错的
We were wrong about Jessie, too.
她没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
She didn't sell you out.
那是谁
Then who did?
是我自己哪里失误了吗
I mean, did I slip up?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们现在还什么都不知道
We don't know anything right now.
但是我想和你说的是别的事
But I gotta talk to you about something else.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表