警告
生物危害检疫区
闲人免进
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0
穿着防护服不能保证你受到保护
Wearing that suit in here does not guarantee your protection.
不必担心我
Don't worry about me.
担心他吧
Worry about him.
记得我吗 威廉姆斯探长
You remember me, Detective Williams?
我不认识你 我应该认识你吗
Oh, I don't know who you are. Should I know who you are?
丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny!
这家伙是谁 他是谁
Who is that guy? Who is he?
我们得赶快送他进手术室
We need to get him into the O.R. now,
否则我们还是会失去他的
or we are gonna lose him.
刚刚真是命悬一线 不过...
It was, uh, touch and go for a while, but, uh...
他挺过来了
he pulled through.
太好了
Yes!
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
-你查到那个枪手了吗 -一无所获
- You get anything on the gunman? - Nothing.
他该死
好了
All right.
我烤了圣诞专享曲奇
I baked the special Christmas cookies.
-麻烦你不要偷看 -我没偷看
- No snooping, please. - I wasn't snooping.
没有吗 那好
No? Okay.
这些现在还很烫
All right, so these are very, very, very hot.
先别碰 会烫坏你的脸的
Do not touch them. You will burn your face off.
不过你可以帮我一起吹吹
All right? But you can help me blow on them.
我右边不太舒服
Uh, because I got a little jam-up on my right side here,
我不太好吹 所以...
and I can't blow so well, so...
不如你帮我吹吹吧
why don't you do that for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么样
How we doing over there?
我想差不多搞定了
Actually, I think we're done.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你确定圣诞老人
Are you positive that Santa Claus
可以从烟囱下来了吗
can get through that chimney?
是的 很高兴汇报
Yeah, I am happy to report
威廉姆斯家的烟囱可以进入了
the Williams' chimney is now ready for entry.
圣诞老人今晚不会卡住了
No chance Santa gets stuck tonight.
说不定他还会带几头驯鹿下来
In fact, he might bring a couple reindeer down with him.
太棒了
That is fantastic.
不是吗 你要怎么...
Isn't it? What do you say to...
你要和亚当叔叔说什么
What do you say to Uncle Adam?
谢谢你 亚当叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Adam.
不客气
You are very welcome.
烟囱搞定了
All right, chimney's good.
曲奇好了 我们还漏了什么 漏了什么
Cookies. What are we missing? What are we missing?
圣诞老人的专享盘子
Um, Santa's special plate.
没错 快去拿吧
That's right. Go get it.
太谢谢了
Thank you very much.
这么有氛围 他很开心
He, uh... he gets a big kick out of all this.
是啊 我可不会让你去爬烟囱
Yeah, well, I wasn't gonna let you climb up there.
我都不知道你为什么出院
I don't even know why you're out of bed.
你的胸腔还好吗
How's your chest feeling, by the way?
我没事 我没事
I'm... I'm fine, I'm fine.
都不痛
It's not... doesn't even hurt.
他好奇心重 但我没告诉他出了什么事
He's, uh, curious, but I didn't tell him what happened,
怕他会担心 所以什么都别说吧
because he worries, so just don't say anything.
我知道你不会说 不过...
I don't think you would, but, anyway...
明白 没问题
Got it. Yeah.
他们找到凶手的身份了吗
They-they, uh, have any luck I.D.'ing the shooter yet?
没有 毫无进展
No, nothing.
好吧 那么你...
All right, what, uh... what are you...
今晚有什么安排
what are you doing tonight?
我回家去收拾行李
I'm just going home to pack.
我跟科诺在洛杉矶见
Uh, I'm meeting Kono in L.A.,
我的航♥班♥大清早起飞
and, uh, my flight leaves at the crack of dawn.
那就更要特意谢谢你来帮忙了
Well, then extra special thank you for doing this.
没事的
It's nothing.
你以为我没看见吗
What, you think I didn't see that?
你是要抽检吗 负责质量控制对吧
You gotta test 'em out, right? Quality control?
好了 把曲奇都放在盘子里
All right. Put the, uh, cookies on the plate.
去吧 准备好
Let's go. Get 'em ready.
三 四 足够了
Three, four. That's good enough.
对他很慷慨了 去吧
He's getting big. Go ahead.
把它放到烟囱旁边
Put it over there by the chimney,
然后 我马上就去你房♥间
and, uh, I'll be in your room
给你念个睡前故事
and read you a story in a minute.
就放那里吧
How about right there?
别忘了和亚当叔叔说晚安
Say good night to Uncle Adam, too.
晚安 亚当叔叔
Good night, Uncle Adam.
圣诞快乐 查理
Merry Christmas, Charlie.
来片曲奇吗
Want a cookie?
-不了 我不吃了 -你不吃吗
- No, I'm good. - You're good?
我得问一下 那些曲奇是什么命运
I gotta ask-- what-what happens to those?
我把它们吃掉 留点曲奇渣
Oh, I eat them, leave the crumbs.
让他以为是圣诞老人吃掉的
He thinks Santa ate them.
相信我 等你有了孩子 你也会这样的
Believe me, you'll do the same thing with your kids.
是啊 我很期待那天的到来
Yeah, I look forward to that someday.
是啊
Yeah.
我就不打扰了
All right, I'll leave you to it.
你今晚要给他念什么故事
Hey, what, uh, story you gonna read him tonight?
我不知道 我通常读点传统故事
Oh, I don't know. Uh, I usually do, like, the traditionals,
像《圣诞怪杰》这种正常的故事
like the Grinch and the normal stuff.
不过我今天应该会混编一个
But I want to mix it up tonight, I think.
-好吧 -很棒吧
- All right. - Right?
一路顺风
Hey. Have a safe flight.
圣诞快乐 伙计
Merry Christmas, buddy.
-帮我跟科诺问好 -没问题
- Tell Kono hello, please. - Will do.
怎么样 小家伙
What's up, buddy?
我们先读哪个
Which one should we do first?
我不知道 我们看一看
I don't know. Let's see.
先看看你有什么
Let's see what you got.
这个不错
That's a good one.
这些都不错 不过我想
These are all good ones, but I was thinking
或许 我们可以说个特别的故事
maybe, um, we do a... a special story.
一个真正特别的故事
A real special story that nobody...
世界上从来没有人听过的
nobody in the history of the world has ever heard before.
-你是第一个听到的 怎么样 -真的吗
- You'd be the first. What do you think? - Really?
-是什么样的故事 -是个...
- What kind of story is it? - It's a...
这是一个疯狂混杂又奇妙的故事
it's a crazy, mixed-up, uh, insane story
会让你很开心
that'll make you feel good inside
因为它是一个圣诞奇迹
because it is a Christmas miracle.
你想听吗
You, uh, interested in that sort of thing?
-想 -好
- Yes. - Okay, so...
那是瓦胡岛的一个圣诞节
it was, uh... it was Christmastime on Oahu,
到处都洋溢着圣诞的氛围
and everybody... everybody had the holiday spirit going on.
尤其是这个穿红衣的快乐小伙
Especially this one jolly fella in a red suit.
天使救援
圣诞快乐
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
谢谢
Mahalo.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
火奴鲁鲁装甲服务
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
愿上帝保佑您
May God bless you.
谢谢
Mahalo.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
哥们 你忘了这个
Oh. Hey, buddy, you forgot this one.
天使救援
主赐你们平安
Peace be with you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
等一下
Wait a second.
圣诞老人为什么有手♥机♥
Why does Santa have a phone?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表