只要你喜欢恐龙
If you like dinosaurs.
不 不是恐龙名字
No, it's not a dinosaur name.
这是"阴谋"和"翱翔"的混合词
It's a hybrid between "Conspiracy" and "Soaring."
算了算了
You know, never mind.
也许和这里出现大脚怪也有关呢 阴谋翱翔
Yeah, maybe stick to bigfoot sightings there, Conspira-Soar.
不过你知道吗
You know what, though?
你的新口号♥ 还不错
Your new catchphrase, it's perfect.
什么
What?
我感觉到了需要 需要史蒂夫
I feel the need, the need for Steve.
你听说了
You heard about that?
大家都听说了
Everyone heard about that.
没关系
That's okay.
老大是你的英雄
Boss man's your hero.
你去哪
Where you going?
去鞭打我自己
Go flog myself.
太棒了 你回来的时候顺便帮我拿瓶酒
Oh, perfect. On your way back, bring me another beer.
那么 你找到是谁
So, uh, did you ever find out
把平衡调整片放在你桌上了吗
who put that trim tab on your desk?
不 不 我没去查 我才不查
No. No, I never did. I never did.
我想一定是某个神秘人
I guess it's one of those, uh, mysteries that are just
-有些谜团就该保持下去 -是啊
- gonna need to remain... - Yeah.
不该解开
...unsolved.
没错
Yeah.
什么情况啊
What was that about?
-等会告诉你 -好
- Tell you later. - All right.
现在你和我有更多话题要聊了
Now you and I have even more to talk about.
-是啊 -是啊
- We do. - Yeah.
不过我得先做件事
You know, something I gotta do first, though.
什么
Yeah?
我给你拿的那个铁东西
So, me getting you that metal thing--
起什么作用了吗
did it make a difference?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们结案了
Yeah, we... we closed the case.
那我们扯平了
So we're even now?
是的 我们扯平了
Yeah, we're even.
很好
Good.
姐姐 你吃饭吗
Hey, sis. You eat?
什么
What?
我准备去彩虹饭店吃点东西
I was thinking about going to Rainbow's for a bite.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我饿坏了
Yeah, I'm starving.
好
Cool.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表