I was like a tick on a deer.
我们一起在湖边钓鱼
We were fishing on the lake.
在后院数着天上的星星...
Counting the stars in the sky in the backyard and...
每次漏水的时候一起修屋顶
We were fixing the roof every time it leaked.
你扶着钉子 我敲着榔头...
You-you held the nail while I was hammering, and...
你从不害怕
You were never afraid.
你从不畏缩 一次也没有
You never flinched. Not once.
我记得 在海边唱歌♥
I remember, uh, singing songs
我 你还有玛雅...
on the beach-- me, you and Maya...
玛雅
Maya.
她让一切变得好简单
She made everything so easy.
即使我长大后 你和我分开的那段时间
Even when I grew up, and me and you grew apart,
她的微笑...
her smile...
那是我们的桥梁
...it-it was our bridge.
在她...
You know, and after she, uh...
在她...
After she, uh...
每个人都说我就像你一样 爸爸
Everyone always said that I was just like you, Dad.
我像你一样骄傲 像你一样固执
I was proud like you. I was stubborn like you.
就像我的荣誉勋章一样
And I wore that like a badge of honor.
当我告诉你 爸爸 我想加入军队
And when I told you, Dad, I wanted to join the military
我想像你一样为国效力 你不同意
and serve my country like you did, you said no.
你畏缩了 你不同意
You flinched, and you said no.
失去一个孩子已经够了
Losing one was enough.
我明白失去一个孩子一定非常痛苦
And I understand it must be painful to lose a child.
就像我失去了最好的朋友那样痛苦
Just like how it was painful for me to lose my best friend.
爸爸 我只想说
Pops, all I wanted to say was...
真是棒啊
That's just great.
棒极了
That's great.
有人在上面吗
Hey! Hey, is someone up there?
好哥们
Hey, buddy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我就是磕了一下 不过...
I-I'm just a little banged up, but, uh...
你怎么找到我的
Hey, how'd you find me?
是艾迪带你来的吗
Did-did Eddie lead you here?
什么 不是 它又不是灵犬莱西
What? No, dude, he's not Lassie.
不是的 是我知道你喜欢去哪跑步
No, I know where you like to run.
不过这里步道太多了
But there's a lot of paths here.
我已经找了两小时了
I've been looking for you for the last two hours.
再撑一下
Hang tight, okay?
我马上叫救援队来
I'll have a rescue crew here in no time.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
好了
Okay.
好
All right.
好 那我和你到医院见
Okay, so I'm gonna meet you at the hospital.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
能借我一下你的手♥机♥吗 我的没电了
Uh, could I borrow your phone for a sec? Mine's dead.
喂 爸爸 是我
Hey, Dad. It's me.
抱歉我错过了你的生日
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
有事耽误了
Yeah, I got stuck.
我明天去看看你可以吗
Um, hey, you think maybe I could swing by sometime tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
一支海军排爆组刚刚抵达卡霍奥拉维岛
A Navy EOD team just landed on Kaho'olawe.
等他们一清理掉地堡的炸♥弹♥
Soon as they clear the bombs out of that bunker,
我们就派犯罪现场调查组去勘察
then we can send in a crime scene unit to, uh, process the place.
其实没这个必要了
Actually, that won't be necessary.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们追捕的那个家伙
Because after the guy we were chasing
踩雷炸死自己后
tripped and blew himself up,
我们搜查了地堡 复原了一个囚室
we searched the bunker and recovered a cell.
我从而利用它
I was then able to use that
追查到了阿萨德的实时地址
to pinpoint a real-time location on Asad,
在我们说话的现在
and there is now a SEAL team
正有一支海豹突击队去拿下他了
currently taking him down as we speak.
那真是个好消息
Well, that is great news.
没错
It is.
抱歉 失陪一小会
Ooh, sorry. Excuse me. One second.
我是罗林斯上尉
Lieutenant Rollins.
那么...
So...
叙旧愉快吗
Was it nice to catch up?
是啊 不考虑那个大坑
Yeah, I mean, take away the spike pit,
交火还有爆♥炸♥的话
the gunfire and the explosions.
是的 挺好的
Yeah, it was nice.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
这个蝴蝶领结是怎么回事 小杰
What's, uh... what's with the bow tie there, Jer?
我要去博物馆探讨我的发现
Oh, I'm going to the museum to discuss my findings.
我肯定会有媒体想要采访我
I'm sure a couple of news crews will want to interview me,
所以我要打扮得体一点
so I figured I should look presentable.
那个 关于这件事 杰瑞...
Uh... yeah. About that, Jerry, um...
怎么了
What?
所有的发现都是假的
All the findings are fake.
这不可能
No, that's not possible.
凯瑟琳找到的那根项链呢
What about the necklace Catherine found?
也是假的
Also fake.
我刚和博物馆的人聊过
I just spoke with my contact at the museum.
他们用碳-14年代测定法测过了
They carbon-dated all the items,
所有物件都是二十世纪五十年代的
and it turns out they're all from the 1950s.
什么
What?
是的 似乎是一艘来自中国的
Yeah, it seems a ship
满载量产纪念品的船
carrying mass-produced tourist trinkets
在1957年沉了
sank in 1957 en route from China.
我想海军一定前往进行了救援
I guess the Navy must have come in and salvaged it,
然后把东西存放起来了
stored that stuff away, you know.
所以你是说我此生只一次的发现
So you're saying my once-in-a-lifetime find is...
毫无价值
worthless?
是的 恐怕是的
Yeah. Afraid so.
很遗憾 杰瑞
I'm so sorry, Jerry.
别再想了 随他去吧
Come on. Don't worry about it, buddy. Shake it off.
好消息是 她请晚饭
Good news is she's paying for dinner.
是吗
I am?
是啊 我们差点都陪你丢了命
Yeah, you almost got both of us killed.
你好歹也要意思一下
Think it's the least you can do.
好吧 说得过去
Okay, that's fair.
但地方我选
But I get to pick the place.
开心点 哥们
Hey, cheer up, man.
好了 我们现在说的这个未解之谜
Okay, we're talking about a mystery that's
考古学家们可是两百年都没破解
taken archaeologists like 200 years trying to figure it out.
是啊 换种方式想
Yeah, and think of it this way.
-现在它只是还在等你发现 -是啊
- Now it's-it's still out there for you to find. - Yeah.
也许它本就不该被发现
Or perhaps something like that just isn't meant to be found.
是啊 我准备暂时消停一下
Yeah, I'll hold off for now.
寻找卡梅哈梅哈国王的墓穴
Finding King Kamehameha's grave site
并不是我唯一在研究的谜题
isn't the only mystery I've been working on.
怎么 你打算破解
What, are you gonna unlock the formula of,
丹尼的发型之谜吗
uh, Danny's hair product?
不 是埃尔多拉多迷失之城
Nope. The Lost City of El Dorado.
南美丛林里的印加文明宝藏
我有些想法
Got some theories.
我跟你说 杰瑞
I'll tell you what, Jerry.
我要加入你这个探险队
That right there is an expedition I would join you on.
那么 我要敬大家一杯
With that, I would like to make a toast.
敬失落之城和身边的好友
To, uh, lost cities and found friends.
敬亚当
And to Adam.
祝你去本土一路与爱相伴
May your trip to the mainland be filled with love and affection.
还有多滚滚床单
And plenty of time between the sheets.
别贫了 大个子
All right, easy, big guy.
你说的那可是我老婆
That's my wife you're talking about there.
你和科诺再不努力
How am I ever going to be an uncle
我要什么时候才能当舅舅
if you and Kono don't get busy?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表