Angry.
收到你的短♥信♥时 我得把家人...
I had to ditch my family at the movie...
抛下在影院
theater, when your text came in.
我是说
I mean...
我来这干什么
Why am I here?
发生了惨案
There's been a terrible crime.
一个女人被破门而入的人捅了吗
You mean, the woman who got stabbed during the break-in here?
火奴鲁鲁警局会
You know, the Honolulu Police Department
负责调查这种罪案
investigates such crimes.
我不是在说凶杀
I'm not talking about the murder.
这是不同的罪案
This is a different crime.
其实她被捅了十三下
Oh, and actually, she was stabbed 13 times.
到处都是血
There was blood all over the place.
这里就像《闪灵》
It was like The Shining in here.
但多亏犯罪现场清理公♥司♥
But thanks to Crime Clean,
你完全看不出来 对吗
you could never tell, right?
你再不说重点
It's about to be The Shining up in here again
这里又会变成《闪灵》
if you don't get to the point.
我展示给你看比较好
Better if I show you.
砰
Boom.
"砰"什么
What do you mean, "Boom"?
砰
Boom.
两幅画 怎么了
Two paintings. So what?
它们可不是普通的画
So, they're not just any paintings.
这些是古典大♥师♥之作
These are old masters.
在二战时丢失的藏画
Part of a collection that went missing during World War II.
看来被人找到了 又怎样呢
And it looks like somebody found 'em. So what?
我说的"丢失"
When I say "Went missing,"
指的是"被盗"
it's a synonym for "Stolen."
你怎么不直接说"被盗"
Why don't you just say "Stolen"?
好吧 被盗
Okay. Stolen!
-被谁 -纳粹
- By who? - The Nazis.
好吧
Oh, well...
那怎么会出现在这里
how'd they end up in here?
少校 你好
Commander, hi.
抱歉 我几分钟前才收到你的信息
I apologize. I just got your message a few minutes ago.
谢谢你能过来
I appreciate you coming over.
抱歉 这是曼蒂
Oh, sorry. This is Manti.
-你好吗 -曼蒂 这是麦格瑞特少校
- Howzit? - Manti, this is Commander McGarrett
和雷警官
and Officer Rey.
-很高兴认识你 -抱歉打扰你们约会了
- Nice to meet you. - Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt your night.
哪有人初次约会没有
Hey, what's a first date without an unplanned trip
意外拜访陌生人家呢
to a total stranger's house, right?
-好吧 -有朱尼尔的消息吗
- Right. - Any word on Junior?
没有 他就像人间蒸发了
No. It's like he just vanished.
诺拉妮 你早些时候见到他
Noelani, when you saw him here earlier,
他有跟你说什么吗
did he say anything to you?
我们聊了一会儿 他心情很好
We chatted for a second. He was in a great mood.
他说找到了公♥寓♥ 就这些
Said he found an apartment, and that was it.
好吧 抱歉 我是麦格瑞特
Okay. Excuse me. McGarrett.
少校
Commander.
朱尼尔 你在哪里
Junior. Where are you?
抱歉我这样失踪了
Yeah, I'm sorry for disappearing like that.
他们说没时间了
Uh, they said there was no time.
你在说什么 他们是谁 你在哪里
What are you talking about? Who's "They"? Where are you?
我在珍珠城
I'm in Pearl City.
我以前的海豹突击队代表来找我了
Uh, a rep from my old SEAL team came to get me.
我作为后备队被征召了
I'm being recalled from the reserves.
他被征召了
He's being deployed.
好的 明白
Okay, understood.
谢谢你打来
Look, uh, appreciate the call.
长官 还有件事
Sir, there's something else.
怎么了
What's that?
任务是杀掉或抓捕一名
The op is a kill or capture mission
尼日利亚的高价值目标
for a high-value target in Nigeria.
代号♥是"索命者"
Code name is "Reaper."
那是机密信息 你为什么告诉我
That's classified information. Why are you telling me this?
请听我说完
Just listen to me, please.
最新的情报说
Their latest intel suggests
目标地点保安不森严
that the target's location has minimal security.
索命者不想引人注目
Reaper doesn't want it to be known.
但据说他们可能有人♥质♥
But there's talk that they may have hostages
可能会是附带伤害
who could become collateral.
其中一个是美国人 去年做
One of them is an American who disappeared last year
私人雇佣兵时失踪
while working as a private contractor.
长官 他们认为可能是乔·怀特
Sir, they think it may be Joe White.
我知道你们关系很亲近
I know you two were close,
我觉得我该告诉你
so I thought I should tell you.
好
Okay.
珍珠城 海豹投送运输一号♥分队指挥中心
珍珠城 海豹投送运输一号♥分队指挥中心
帕克中校
Commander Park.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name's Commander Steve McGarrett.
朱尼尔跟我说你了
Junior told me about you.
如果你是为他而来的 恐怕海军有优先权
If you've come for him, I'm afraid the Navy has first dibs.
那不是我来这的原因
That's not why I'm here.
你的目标手里可能有前海豹突击队指挥人员
Your target may be holding a former Navy SEAL commander hostage.
我要跟你一起去把他带回国
I want to come with you and bring him home.
首先 你怎么获取这条消息的
First off, how the hell did you come by that information?
长官 我的队员突然被征召
Sir, when a member of my team suddenly gets deployed,
不能怪我打了几通电♥话♥
you can't blame me for making a couple of calls.
帕克中校 我打给他的
Commander Park, I called him.
你透露进行中任务的机密信息
You shared classified information on an active mission?
是的 长官 因为我知道如果征求你同意
Yes, sir. 'Cause I knew if I asked for your permission,
-你会拒绝 -完全正确
- you'd say no. - You're damn right.
如果我们不是人手短缺
And if we hadn't called you in
征召你过来
because we were short on personnel,
这会是海军史上一个人被赶出行动
this would be the fastest a guy was kicked off an op
最快的一次
in the history of the Navy.
无意冒犯 帕克中校
All due respect, Commander Park.
如果不是因为乔·怀特
If it wasn't for Joe White,
我甚至不会成为海豹队员
I wouldn't even be a SEAL today.
他训练了我
He trained me.
是他驱使我通过基础水下爆破训练
Sir, he pushed me through BUD/S.
他扮演了我的父亲无法扮演的父亲角色
He was my father when my father couldn't be there.
哪怕只有极小的可能
If there's even a remote chance
他在那里 我都要去找他
that man is downrange, I'm gonna find him.
你真敢说
Like hell you are.
你太公私不分了
This is way too personal for you.
而且 没有可靠情报
And besides that, there's no hard intel
指出乔·怀特确实在那个建筑里
that Joe White is even on that compound.
好吧
Okay.
那我告诉你
Then know this.
我会在你们身后 好吗
I'm gonna be right behind you boys, all right?
我会搭下一趟飞机离开这里
I'm gonna be on the next plane out of here.
我知道那一区 我跟你一样身经百战
I know the region. I've run 100 ops like yours.
记得当你在现场时
Just know when you're downrange,
你身后的影子就是我
the shadow right behind you, that's gonna be me.
好吗 叫你的人不要对我开枪
Okay? So tell your boys not to shoot me.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
你要加入 好吧
You want in? Fine.
但你要明白件事
But understand something.
我们的任务是索命者
Our mission is Reaper.
如果乔·怀特在建筑里
If Joe White is on that compound
不会影响到任务 我们就救他
and doesn't compromise the op, we'll get him.
但别忘了首要任务
But do not forget the priority.
那些是我的命令
Those are my orders.
清楚吗
Are we clear?
是 长官
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表