他可能会去找的人
anybody he might go to?
先生 这是我们手里皮得洛夫的资料
This, gentleman, is what we have on Petrov.
你在逗我们玩吗
Are you kidding with this?
是啊 我们需要更多的情报
Yeah, we're gonna need a little more intel than this.
抱歉 我只被批准
My apologies, but, uh, this is all
提供这个给你们
that I am authorized to give you.
听我说
Look...
皮得洛夫企图叛变
Petrov committed mutiny,
他杀害了舰长 现在在逃 好吗
he murdered his skipper, now he's at large, all right?
我们要抓住他就得合作
We have to work together if we're gonna catch this guy.
我会在我权力范围内尽力帮你们
I will do everything in my power to help you,
但你必须明白某种程度上
but you must understand that to some degree,
我的双手是被莫斯科绑住的
my hands, they are tied by Moscow.
马尔金先生 我们在过来时
Mr. Malkin, you should know that
对你做了研究
we did our homework on you on the way over.
我们知道你喜欢夏威夷
Okay, we know you like it here in Hawaii.
根据线报 你跟本地女子约会
According to our source, you're dating a local woman,
对吗
is that right?
她不是你的妻子
Who is not your wife.
还是我搞错了
Or am I mistaken?
如果我不照你说的做 你就会告诉她吗
And I suppose you will tell her if I don't do what you say?
不不不 我不会那么做
No, no, no, I wouldn't do that.
我只是在指出你是人♥渣♥的事实
I'm just trying to point out the fact that you're a scumbag.
我会做的是去国♥务♥院♥
What I will do is stop by the State Department
让你的外交资格被取消
and have your diplomatic credentials revoked,
让你滚回国 那是我会做的
have your ass sent home-- that I'll do.
或者你帮我们 好吗
Or you can help us out, right?
你们是怎样的警♥察♥
What kind of policemen are you?
不喜欢被妨碍的警♥察♥
The kind that don't like to be stonewalled.
皮得洛夫
Petrov...
我们不知道他有什么联♥系♥人
has no contacts that we are aware of.
好吧 再问一次
All right. Uh, again,
你知道他在这里干什么吗
do you have any idea what he's doing here?
可能跟这有关
Well, this could be something, but, uh,
我听说皮得洛夫军官年轻时
I heard that Officer Petrov suffered horrific tragedy
遭受了可怕的惨剧
when he was young boy,
但我不能告诉你原委
but I could not tell you the nature of it.
所以你认为呢
So what are you thinking?
也许他崩溃了
Perhaps he just snapped.
你认为皮得洛夫可能是精神崩溃
You think Petrov had some kind of mental breakdown?
有可能
It is possible.
走吧 丹尼 这是在浪费时间
Okay. Come on, Danny. This is a waste of time.
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett.
怎么了
What?
我的政♥府♥要我传达信息给你
My government did wish for me to relay message to you.
-什么信息 -你不能再登上戈尔什科夫
- What's that? - You are not to board the Gorshkov again.
-你说什么 -那艘船
- Excuse me? - That vessel
虽然正处于美国领海 但...
may very well be in American territorial waters, but...
我的政♥府♥没有正式批准你登船
my government did not formally give you permission to go in.
船上有专利技术
There is proprietary technology on board
是我们不想分享的
that we do not wish to share.
你再试图登船
Should you attempt to board again,
可能会被视为敌对行为
this could be considered a hostile act.
是吗
Is that it?
是的
Yes.
真是好时光 各位 谢谢 很有帮助
Really good time, guys. Thank you. Very helpful.
完全并彻底的浪费时间
Complete and total waste of time.
你怎么知道那家伙有情妇
How'd you know that guy had a sidepiece?
猜的 马尔金是俄♥罗♥斯♥官员
Just a guess-- Malkin's a Russian bureaucrat,
远走他乡 在充满漂亮女子的岛上
far away from home, on an island filled with beautiful women.
我只是赌一把
I was playing the odds.
等一下
Hold up.
卢 有什么发现
Yeah, Lou, what do you got?
皮得洛夫给我们留下了行迹
I think our boy Petrov just left us a bread crumb.
卢 什么情况
Lou, talk to me.
这个可怜的警♥察♥开着巡逻车
This poor cop was out driving on patrol,
嘭的一声 子弹击中脑袋
and then pow, bullet right in the head.
他的巡逻车也不见了
His cruiser's missing, too.
我们试过追踪 但定位系统坏了
We tried to track it down, but the GPS has been disabled.
有目击者吗
Anybody see anything?
有 有两个目击者说看到一个穿制♥服♥的人
Yeah, two witnesses say they saw a guy in uniform
开着巡逻车跑了
get into the cruiser and speed off.
哪种制♥服♥
What kind of uniform?
他们说是黄黑装饰的制♥服♥
They said it was black with yellow trim,
有点像海军制♥服♥ 有臂章
kind of like a Navy uniform-- patches on the arms,
肩上还有星
stars on the shoulders.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥海军
That's Russian Navy.
显然是我们要找的人
It's obviously our guy.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where you going?
我要回那艘潜艇 不让潜艇开走
I'm going back to that sub, make sure it doesn't leave.
要想抓到皮得洛夫 就得找人聊聊 丹尼
We want to catch Petrov, we need somebody to talk. Danny.
别用命令狗的语气跟我说话
You know, you don't have to talk to me like I'm a dog.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你最近经常这样说话 过来 坐 停 跟
You're doing it a lot lately-- here, sit, stay, heel.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
-真的吗 -对 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
那抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
-你这是在讽刺吗 -不 我是认真的
- You being sarcastic? - No, I'm being sincere.
只是 我 你不...
It's just, I-- you don't...
你从不会道歉
uh, you've never apologized...
那么快 也从没为此道过歉
that quickly-- or ever, for that matter.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
Well...
又来了
here we go again.
他先干掉了你的狙击手 接着杀了名警♥察♥
First he kills your skipper, then he murders a policeman.
皮得洛夫根本不在乎叛变
Petrov didn't care about the mutiny,
也不在乎美国的庇护
he didn't care about defecting to the U.S.
他另有计划 我想知道是什么
He has another agenda-- I need to know what it is.
你为什么觉得我知道
What makes you think I know?
你们曾是战友 你们连着三个月
You served together. Come on, you're inside
一起全天待在这潜艇里
this metal tube 24/7 for three months.
你应该最了解他
You got to know him as well as anybody does.
你肯定猜得到
You must have a theory.
我向你保证 我不知道
I assure you, I do not.
好 恕我冒犯了
Okay, look, all due respect,
我知道你英语不是很好
I know that your English isn't perfect, okay,
所以我再说一次
so I'm gonna repeat something.
我和我的同事忙着
While my team and I were getting the runaround
跟总领事打太极 你的兄弟却杀了个警♥察♥
from the consul general, your boy, he killed a cop.
好吗 杀了一位丈夫 一位父亲
Okay? Killed a man with a wife, a man with children--
你或许不以为意
now, that may not mean anything to you,
但如果你想有颜面地回到俄♥罗♥斯♥
but if you want to get back to Russia and save face,
你就得帮我
you need to help me.
否则你和你手下的军官
Otherwise, you and your fellow officers
就得一辈子蹲大牢
are gonna be in prison for the rest of your lives.
-叛变的事与我们无关 -不重要
- But we had nothing to do with the mutiny. - It doesn't matter.
我说的不是蹲俄♥罗♥斯♥的监狱
I'm not talking about a Russian prison.
美国总统
The President of the United States
将停在我们港湾的这艘潜艇
is looking at this submarine in our harbor
视为侵略行为
as an act of aggression.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
如果你们是迫于无奈进入我国海岸
Now, look, if you were forced to our shores under duress,
我保证我们会考虑到这个因素的
I promise you that will be taken into account,
但前提是你得配合调查
but only if you cooperate with this investigation.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
巡逻车离开犯罪现场时
So I've been trying to track this cruiser from the moment
我就开始在追踪了
it left the crime scene,
但那片街区有太多监控盲区了
but there are so many blind spots in this neighborhood.
闭路电视 自动提款机的摄像头都看了吗
Okay, what about closed-circuit, ATM cameras, you get those?
对 火奴鲁鲁警局正在查
Yeah, HPD's on that right now.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表