but I wasn't sure we'd see you again.
你很快就会受不了我的
You'll be sick of me soon enough.
既然你的卡车被烧毁了
Now that your truck got barbecued,
那你就回来帮我打工
you'll be back working for me.
纳赫勒也一样 等他休息好了
Nahele, too, after he rests up.
大家好啊
What's up, everybody?
-你好 -谢谢 兄弟
- Aloha. - Mahalo, brah.
各位 这是我的兄弟朱尼尔
Everybody, this is, uh... this is my buddy Junior.
好吧 他会暂时跟我住一起
All right? He's gonna be staying with me for a little while,
所以大家都对他热情一点
so... just make him feel at home, okay?
大家好
Aloha.
很高兴再见到你 小家伙
Good to see you again, kiddo.
朱尼尔 你找个地方坐
Hey, Junior, why don't you go put your feet up.
自在点 好吗
Take it easy, all right?
-很高兴你没事 -是啊
- Glad you could make it. - Yeah, man.
有什么好消息 哥们
What's the good word, buddy boy?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我联♥系♥杜克了
Well, I spoke to Duke.
看来赖特和马克斯逃走了
Looks like Wright and Marks are in the wind,
但我们在船港截住了康乔伊
but we picked up Joey Kang down at the boat harbor,
他正要离开这里
trying to get off the island.
至少有所收获
Well, at least that's something.
对 我们把他留下了
Yeah, we convinced him to stay.
塔妮·雷呢
You ever hear, uh... you ever hear back from Tani Rey?
我跟她说了约在这里见 但是...
I told her we were meeting here, but, uh...
自♥由♥国度嘛 兄弟
free country, bruddah.
是啊
Yeah.
她今天受挫了
She had a rough day.
或许她想早点睡觉 好好休息
Maybe she decided to turn in early, get some rest.
-对 或许吧 -是啊
- Yeah, maybe. - Yeah.
*我会给你仁慈恩惠*
*I will bring you buckets of mercy*
*让你美丽的脸蛋再次绽放笑容*
*And put a smile back on your pretty face*
*如果你愿意 我愿做你的掘坟好友*
*I'll bring a shovel if you want it*
*把你的秘密带入我的坟墓*
*And carry your secret to my grave.*
来吧 去打声招呼
Come on. Let's go say hey.
来
Come on.
真乖
Good boy.
去打招呼
Go say hi.
去打招呼
Go say hi.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
比不上对你的喜欢
Not as much as he likes you.
我们是逐渐培养起感情的
Ah, we're growing on each other.
-你要养着它吗 -其实
- So you're keeping him? - It's kind of
目前情况正好相反
the other way around at this stage.
我...
I...
没在热带酒吧看到你
missed you at Tropics.
对 我只是...
Yeah, I just...
不太想见人
didn't really want to see anybody.
你这是在叫我和小艾迪闪一边去吗
Oh, is that your way of telling Ed and I to take a hike?
不 我很感谢你过来看我 但...
No, I... I appreciate you coming to check on me, but...
不客气 我们不走了
You're welcome. We're staying.
艾迪 过来
Eddie, come here.
这事不怪你
It wasn't your fault, you know.
好
Right.
不 不怪你 要有什么 也是怪我
No, it wasn't. If anything, it was mine.
为什么 因为让新来的人负责吗
Why? For putting the new girl in charge?
不 因为一开始把赖特放出来了
No, for taking Wright out of prison in the first place.
那是主观判断 结果判断失误
It was a judgment call. Turns out it was a bad one.
但谁都会犯错
But we all make mistakes.
那又能怎么办呢
What are you gonna do, right?
汲取经验 向前看
Learn from it and move on.
我知道你想说什么
I see what you're trying to do here.
有用吗
Is it working?
-没 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
还是不走
Still not leaving.
听着
Listen.
实情是这样的
Here's the truth.
我当时分心了
I was distracted.
我弟弟在给我发短♥信♥ 我没有盯住
My brother was texting me, and I took my eye off the ball.
所以如果你当时没分心
Oh, so if you weren't distracted,
就可以拿下那三个
you could've taken out three guys
用闪光弹和自动步♥枪♥的人吗
with flashbangs and automatic weapons?
不知道 或许可以吧
I don't know. Maybe I could've.
或许 好吧
Maybe? Okay.
我只是觉得
I just feel like...
今天之后 我在怀疑
after today, I'm wondering
自己适不适合做这份工作
if I'm the right person for the job.
如果你不适合
If you weren't,
我现在也不会在这跟你说这些
you and I wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
几天后
几天后
很好 大家喝口水
Good job, guys. Water.
卡玛科纳 你还好吗
Kamekona. How you been?
还不错 伊莱
Looking good, Eli.
有段时间没见到你了
Haven't seen you around here in a while.
你了解我 我卖♥♥虾 但是...
You know me-- I sell shrimp, but...
我像鲨鱼 一直在游走
I'm like a shark. I'm always moving.
我还是会过来看看孩子们
Still, I had to come in and stop by and see the keikis.
这地方不错
Place looks good.
对 确实
Yeah, it does.
大家都很努力地打理这里
Everyone pitches in on the upkeep.
好了 很高兴见到你
Anyway, good to see you.
你该多过来看看
You should come around more often.
你知道这里一直欢迎你
You know you're always welcome here.
谢谢 哥们
Mahalo, brah.
怀厄奈社区体育馆
建于2010年
匿名者捐赠
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表