Turns out it was very close to where you dumped Micah's body.
想到了吧 我们现在有潜水员在探查
Good thinking. We got divers going over the place right now.
那么是怎么回事
So, what happened?
麦加发现一切都是骗局
Micah figured out this whole thing was a scam,
然后他发怒了吧 冲你出手了吧
and then did he wig out a little bit, he get violent?
我想他威胁要曝光你
I'm thinking he threatened to expose you
和这整个骗局
and this giant con game you got going on.
你真的以为自己能逃脱吗
You really thought you were gonna get away with it?
为什么他会觉得逃不掉
Why wouldn't he think he'd gotten away with it?
都过去两年了 案子也沉了
Two years has gone by. The case is cold.
火奴鲁鲁警局也不查了
HPD's washed their hands of it.
他们不再调查下去了
They're not investigating anymore.
但之后 普鲁伊特出现了
But then... then Prewitt shows up.
-这个敏锐的家伙 -对吧 这个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
- With his nosy ass. - Right? This P.I.
他知道了一切 他全查出来了
He knows everything. He's got it all figured out.
你该怎么办
What are you gonna do?
你杀了他 丢弃了尸体
You take him out, get rid of the body.
毕竟 不过是手上又多条命而已
Well, after all, what's one more murder to this guy?
好消息是
Here's the good news, buddy.
你的余生都会在监狱六乘八的小隔间里
You got the rest of your life to meditate on that question
思考这个问题了
inside the solitude of a six-by-eight cell.
有点迟了
Oh, it's getting late.
我帮你在下班之前叫个律师
I'll call that lawyer for you before they close shop.
在哪来着
Where's the...?
看看这个手推车
Oh, wow, look at that hand truck.
真是标致的手推车
That's a beautiful hand truck.
这是运盘车
And this-- this is, of course, the dish dolly.
如你所见 照我们的要求
So, if you, uh... if you see, all things are here
所有的东西都准时就位 也没超预算
on time and on budget, like we asked for.
那么你要...对维托叔叔说什么
So, what do you, uh... what do you say to, uh, Uncle Vito?
谢谢 维托
I say thank you, Vito.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
还有压轴的呢
I saved the best for last.
给他们瞧瞧 大个子
Show 'em, big guy.
这是什么 这个放饭店里有什么用
What is it? What's it doing in the restaurant?
这是什么
What is it?
对 这是什么
Yeah, what is it?
是阿多尼斯雕像 某个希腊男神
It's a statue of Adeenus, the Greek god of whatever.
只是个裸男
Ah, it's just a little naked dude.
这是艺术品
It's a design feature.
客人进来看到这个美妙的艺术品
You know, people come in, they see this beautiful work of art.
就是一个话题
It's a conversation piece.
这会打开话题 毫无疑问
Oh, it'll start some conversations, that's for sure.
没人会谈论它 因为它不会出现在这里
Nobody's gonna talk about it, 'cause it's not gonna be here.
我们不要 你们把它拿去退了吧
We're gonna get rid of it. You gotta take it back.
-好吗 -那么问题来了
- Okay? - Well, we got a problem, then,
我买♥♥这个的那家店
you know, because the place where I got it from,
他们的退货政策比较严格
they got this strict, uh, return policy.
就是...不收退货
Like... they don't take any returns.
你是说你买♥♥了它
Oh, you mean you-you paid money for that.
但愿没有超过我们的预算
I hope it wasn't out of our budget.
超了几块
Couple of bucks out of the budget,
剩下的我自己出了
the rest out of my own pocket.
别担心 你们可以随时
You know, don't worry about it. You guys can pay me back
还给我 随时
whenever it's convenient for you. Whenever.
我不担心 这是从他那份利润里出的
Doesn't worry me. It's coming out of his share of the profits,
和我没关系
so it's got nothing to do with me.
这家伙 他觉得他们能盈利
This guy-- he thinks there's gonna be profits.
秀树的人在街上询问
Hideki has his guys on the street asking questions,
想知道出了什么事
trying to figure out what happened.
但到目前为止 看来他觉得
But for now, he seems to think
一幸在秘密情报点遇袭了
that Ikko got jumped making the dead drop run.
好 就是这样的
All right, this is how it's gonna be.
我们得随机应变 利用好得任何幸运的机会
We have to adapt, take advantage of whatever lucky breaks we get.
重要的是 你现在已经打进去了
Important thing is you're in now.
看来是
Looks that way.
但如果他发现是怎么回事 我就没命了
But if he finds out what's going on, my life is over.
放轻松
Relax.
只要我们的行动在进行 一幸就放不出消息
So long as our op is underway, Ikko won't be heard from.
是吗 因为他要做的只是一通电♥话♥
Really? Because all it takes is for him to make one phone call.
相信我 我送一幸
Trust me-- the place I sent
和他车♥库♥的手下去的地方
Ikko and his buddies at the garage,
那里没有手♥机♥
there are no phones.
只有四堵厚墙
Just four very thick walls.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
明天一早我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch first thing tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
救命 救命
Help, help.
救命
H-Help!
救命
Help!
有人能听到我吗
Anybody, can you hear me?
救命
Help!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表