只能说是都怪下半身
uh, let's just say it's, um... it's of a sensitive nature.
她把我丢在那里
And she just left me there,
和刚出生一样浑身赤♥裸♥
naked as the day I was born.
像橱窗里挂着的意大利腊肠那样
Strung out like a salami in a butcher shop window.
我求她给我盖条毛巾
I had to beg her just to cover me up with a towel.
-擦手巾吗 -不是 浴巾
- A hand towel? - No, a bath towel.
但她不仅夺走了我的尊严
But she didn't just rob me of my dignity.
她拿走了我的劳力表
She took my Roley and the five Gs
还有丹尼给我的五千块饭店资金
Danny gave me for the restaurant supplies.
我完蛋了 你得帮我
I'm all messed up here. You gotta help me out.
告诉我
Tell me this.
劳力士 是真的吗
The Rolex, is it real?
是真的吗
Is it real?
什么叫"是真的吗"
What do you think, "Is it real?"
好吧 是从菲律宾的某个车上掉下来的
Okay, it fell off a truck in the Philippines, okay?
-所以是假的吗 -是的
- So it's fake? - Yeah.
就是它能救你一命
That might be the one thing that saves your ass.
不够快嘛 狐狸精
Hey, not so fast, honey-bunch.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
只要给那些当铺打几个电♥话♥
All it took was a few calls to some pawnshops,
问问有没有一个女人想当一个假劳力士
asking about a woman trying to hock a fake Roley.
你知道我的脚和脚踝有多疼吗
You have any idea how sore my feet and my ankles are?
因为你 它们肿得像柚子一样
They swelled up like a couple of grapefruits, thanks to you.
是啊 你真的是丧心病狂
Yeah, that's borderline psychopathic,
这样利用一个老人家
taking advantage of an old man like that.
收回你的"老人家" 谢谢
Hey, less on the "Old man" stuff, will you?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不想再生事了
Look, I don't want any problems.
告诉我钱还在你手里
Just tell me you still got my money.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我还剩27块零头 如果能给你点安慰的话
If it makes you feel any better, I still got $27 change.
还有你的表
And your watch.
拿着这些袋子和你的小票
All right, get all these bags and your receipts.
我们去退货
We're bringing everything back.
来 开工
Come on. Chop-chop.
别忘了那个小白脸雕像
Don't forget the statue of Adonis.
你花了八块买♥♥了这么个玩意
You dropped eight bills on this?
拜托 宝贝
Come on, sugar.
走吧 我们去退钱
Come on, let's go get my money back.
稍等
Hold on.
你不想接这通电♥话♥的
Oh, you don't want to take that call.
又直接到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail again.
别奚落我 我知道他在做什么
Don't "Uh-huh" me, okay? I know what he's doing.
维托在做我们交待的事
Vito is doing the stuff we asked him to do.
-所以他没接电♥话♥ -不 听我说
- That's why he's not answering the phone. - No, no, listen.
-他在忙 -你说维托
- He's working. - You said Vito
就是那个来帮我们解决问题的人
is just the guy to come and solve our problem,
我完全相信你 丹尼 所以...
and I trust you a thousand percent, Danny, so...
别别别 省省吧 别想扎我的心
No, no, don't do that. Don't try to get under my skin.
我可是铜墙铁壁
My skin is un-get-underable, okay?
各位 希望你们有所发现 有什么进展
Guys, tell me you got something. What do you got?
我有 因为这案子
I got something. I got a massive headache
我拿头撞墙 现在头很痛
from banging my head against the wall over this thing.
除此之外 没有
Other than that, no, nothing.
我们在搜索
We've been going over maps
艾萨克斯被发现的地方的地图和卫星图
and sat images of where Isaacs was discovered.
我们唯一能肯定的是
If there is anything we can say with absolute certainty,
没有桥
it's that there is no bridge to be found.
肯定有什么关联
There's gotta be something. All right?
这些人 他们带着标志性的手链
These guys, they wore identical bracelets,
他们去了丛林里的同一个地方
they go into the exact same part of an enormous jungle.
他们有关联
They're connected.
我们得找到这层关联
We need to find out how.
所以 这杯酒
So, this drink...
意味着有活要我♥干♥吗
it means I have a job with you?
会到那一步的
We'll get to that.
现在 我们聊聊
For now, let's talk.
聊什么
What about?
我得信任自己的手下吧
I need to be able to trust the people in my crew.
而信任 是慢慢累积的
And trust is earned over time.
我刚坐了六年牢
I just did a six-year stretch.
如果我供出同伙 就能减刑到六个月
Could've been six months if I'd given up my crew.
但下一次 就是无期了
But the next time you go away, it'll be for life.
那么长的刑期
Time like that...
谁都会开口的
would get anyone talking.
我知道要怎么守口如瓶
I know how to keep my mouth shut.
我要你查看一下老板的车
I need you to take a look at the boss's car.
打开所有面板
Open every panel.
检查有没有监听和定位设备
I want it swept for bugs and GPS.
你的痛苦可以转变为乐趣
Your pain can become joy.
维沙·昆德哈拉
你的贫穷可以转变为富有
Your poverty can be transformed into riches.
你一直在沉睡
Until now, you have been asleep in yourself.
是时候醒来 做最好的自己了
It is time to wake up and be the best version of you.
跟我一起跨过桥
Come with me across The Bridge
把过去的失败变为未来的成功
and journey from past failure to future success.
这是哪来的神棍 他跟我们的案子
Who is this nut bar, and what the hell does he
有什么关系
have to do with our case?
他是维沙·昆德哈拉
This is Visha Kundahara.
他是《过桥》这本书的作者
He's the author of the book Crossing the Bridge.
这是一本自己出版的书
It's a self-published book that turned up
在艾萨克斯脸书的一张老照片里有
on an old photo on one of Isaacs' Facebook pages.
所以你觉得艾萨克斯胡说的桥
So, you think the bridge that Isaacs
指的是他的书
was babbling about is his book?
感觉有点牵强
It seems like a bit of a stretch.
确实太过牵强了
It seems like more than a bit of a stretch.
只要你想一想 桥可能不仅是指书
Until you consider that-that The Bridge isn't just a book.
而是昆德哈拉创立的自救宗教的
It's the central text to an entire self-help religion
中心思想
that Kundahara created.
其实是个邪教
The thing is basically a cult.
对吧 他收取
Right, he charges people
这些人数千又数千的美元
thousands upon thousands of dollars
来听他的课
to take these courses,
-包括格雷戈里·艾萨克斯 -等等
- including Greg Isaacs. - Wait a minute.
麦加·卡拉尼听课了吗
Do we know if Micah Kalani did the course?
我查了他的财务记录
Well, I looked into his financials.
有数笔取款金额
So, a bunch of withdrawals
刚好匹配昆德哈拉课程的收费金额
matched the exact amount that Kundahara charges
精确到一美元
for these courses-- like, to the dollar.
还有确切的证据
But here's the smoking gun.
你每完成一个等级
Each level that you complete,
就会收到一根手链
you receive a stringed bracelet.
就像武术段位一样
It's like martial arts grades.
每一级有不同的颜色
There's a different color for each level.
真是一点都不吓人
Oh, that's not creepy at all.
到了最后一级
The whole course builds up to the final level.
就叫做"过桥"
It's called "The Crossing."
昆德哈拉亲自演示了这个仪式
Kundahara himself performs this ceremony
向他的信徒们揭示了"终极智慧"
where he reveals the "Ultimate Wisdom" to all his disciples.
基于这两个人都
And, based on the purple bracelets
戴着紫色的手链
that both these guys were wearing,
过桥
紫色
说明他们都要过最后一级
it means that they both graduated to that level.
所以这两个家伙跑进丛林里
So, these two guys go traipsing into the jungle
是为了成为真正的智者
to meet the good reverend guru.
只有一个人活着出来
Only one of them comes out alive,
而且那家伙还疯了
and that guy's lost his damn mind.
他甚至没法告诉我们他叫什么名字
He can't even tell us what his name is,
在那里一定发生了什么事
much less what happened in there.
但普鲁伊特 普鲁伊特可能
Ah, but Prewitt... Prewitt probably
已经查出来是怎么回事了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表