什么
What?
关于我们的午餐
Oh, um, about our lunch.
计划有些许调整
Just a slight change of plan.
抱歉了 兄弟们
Sorry about this, chaps.
这是索菲小姐度假的标准行程
This is Lady Sophie's standard holiday move.
她没带够衣服 并且坚持
She underpacks, and then insists on turning
在抵达的第一天去疯狂购物
her first day into a shopping spree.
没事
It's okay.
你没搞错吧
Are you serious right now?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我知道 我们都饿了
Oh, yeah, I know. We're all hungry.
你从哪弄来的动物饼干
Where'd you get the animal crackers?
我今天跟查理在一起
I was with Charlie today.
他五岁
And he's five.
你会给为五岁的孩子准备零食
So you have to have snacks for five-year-old kids,
因为如果他们的血糖降得太低
'cause if their blood sugar drops too low,
他们会变成疯子
they act like, um, psychopaths.
-给我来片 给我一片 -不
- Give me a cracker. Give me a cracker. - No.
这是我的食物
This is my food.
知道吗 我建议...
You know what? Might I suggest...
索菲小姐再出现时
that when Lady Sophie reappears,
不管她穿什么我们都赞不绝口
we all agree that whatever she's wearing,
-我们说美极了 -没错
- we say it looks fantastic. - Yep.
那么我就能去吃饭了
Then we can all go and eat.
好主意
Good idea.
收起来
Hey, put 'em away.
-极好的 -太美了
- Stunning. - That is amazing.
你该买♥♥下这一身
You should get that outfit.
我不知道
I don't know.
裤子我不太满意
I'm not convinced by the trousers.
我不喜欢它的剪裁
I'm just not loving the cut.
我非常喜欢
I like 'em a lot.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
我喜欢之前的高腰牛仔裤
I think the high-waisted jeans from before.
粉色绒面鞋不错 留着
The pink suede mules are... are good. Keep those.
还有前三次试的丝绸短夹克
And the silk bomber jacket from three outfits ago.
我觉得那样会很搭
I think that's the jam.
学学吧 先生们
Take note, gents.
这个人真不是瞎说的
This one actually knows what he's talking about.
我再试一下
Let me get everything together,
我们就去吃午餐吧
and we'll grab that lunch, yeah?
好
Okay.
怎么做到的
How?
好吧
Well, um...
我女儿十六岁
I have a 16-year-old daughter,
而且我很有时尚感
and I have a really good sense of style.
谢谢你们的耐心等待 先生们
I appreciate your patience, gents.
午餐肯定我请
Lunch is definitely on me.
我都快饿死了
Well, given how empty my stomach is,
你不请也说不过去了
it's probably gonna cost you.
光阴似箭
It's amazing where the time goes.
索菲出生时我就在那工作了
I was there when Sophie was born, you know.
看着她长大
Watched her grow up.
她以前是个可爱的孩子
She was such a sweet child.
我好几年没见她了
It's been a few years since I last saw her, and, um,
只能说她变了一点
well, let's just say she's changed quite a bit.
这个叫青春期 老兄
It's called puberty, buddy.
我的女儿每天都在变
Yeah, my daughter's a different person every single day.
简直是个恶梦
It's a nightmare.
我只是觉得我有责任
Hey, I just feel like it's my duty
警告你们
to warn you guys that my personality
如果我再不进食
is about to take a... a serious left-hand turn
我就要人格分♥裂♥了
if I don't get some food into my system.
-赞同 -谢谢
- Agreed. - Thank you.
-怎么了 -别跟我说话
- What was that? - Don't talk to me
除非你还有动物饼干
unless you have more animal crackers.
索菲
Sophie?
你换好了吗
How we doing in there?
索菲
Sophie?
索菲
Sophie?
她不见了
She's gone.
根据视频格式
Based on the video format
和录音质量
and the quality of the recording,
这像是二三十年前拍的
it looks to be about 20 to 30 years old.
遗憾的是 我们无法找出
Yeah, and unfortunately, we were unable to I.D.
视频里的人的身份
any of the people in the footage.
一步一步来
All right, first things first.
首先确定这个视频是真的吗
Are we sure this is even real?
看起来是真的
I mean, it certainly looks that way,
但要确定的唯一办法
but the only way to know for sure
就是找到寄出者
is if we talk to whoever sent it.
这个人费尽心思
And whoever that person is went through
隐匿无踪
a lot of trouble to cover their tracks.
没有寄件人地址 而且鉴证室说
There's no return address, and according to the lab,
包裹上面也找不到指纹
there was no prints found on the package.
我们把信封送去鉴证组做笔迹分♥析♥
We sent the envelope to CSU for handwriting analysis,
但确认身份的机会微乎其微
but the chances that that gets us an I.D. are slim to none.
好吧 那我们就暂时认为这件凶杀案是真的
All right, for now, let's say we treat this as a genuine murder.
首先我们要做的是
First thing we're gonna need to do
确立犯罪现场
is establish our crime scene.
要从这个角度拍视频
In order to get a video from this point of view,
不是汽车旅馆的业主
it means that either the owner of the motel
就是在那工作的员工
or an employee that worked at the motel
才能带着录像机爬上去
found a way to get a camera and mount it up there
不被屋里的人发现
so that anybody staying in the room wouldn't notice it.
看这个
Well, check this out.
你听到沉重的呼吸声吗
You hear that heavy breathing?
起初 我们以为
At first, we thought this was
只是爬在上面的人的呼吸声
just the creeper exerting himself.
但诺拉妮说那种呼吸
But according to Noelani, that kind of breathing
是患有慢性呼吸疾病
is indicative of a chronic respiratory condition,
最可能是慢性阻塞性肺病
most likely COPD.
如果我们知道是哪家汽车旅馆就好了
It would be nice if we knew which motel this was.
那样 我们就能交叉对比前员工
That way, we could cross-reference past employees
找出患有慢性阻塞性肺病的那个
and maybe find one of them who had COPD.
我们也是那么想的
Yeah, see, that's what we were thinking,
但很遗憾 我们没有什么可用的信息
but unfortunately, we don't have a lot of information to go off.
根据热带主题装饰
I mean, based off the tropical-themed decor
和那些花环 看起来像是本地汽车旅馆
and the complimentary lei, it looks like a local motel.
但除此以外 不可能
But beyond that, it just seems impossible
准确找出具体♥位♥置
to pinpoint a specific location.
-不可能 -是的
- Impossible? - Yeah.
年轻人 没什么事是不可能的
Young people. Nothing's impossible.
只是你们两个年轻人要下手
Just means you two young'uns gonna have to get down
做些老式的警♥察♥工作
and do some good, old-fashioned police work.
现在 这个视频是最佳也是唯一的线索
Now, this video is our best and our only lead,
我们现在就得这么做 深入调查
so here's what we have to do-- we have to dive deep.
我们要分♥析♥这上面的每条线索
We have to analyze every single clue that we can grab off here,
然后我们跟那时有在营业的
and then we can cross-reference that against motels
汽车旅馆做交叉对比
that were operating at that time.
以这座岛的大小 可能会有
On an island this size, that could mean
成百上千家这种旅馆
hundreds of possible locations, easy.
那我们最好赶紧开始
Then we better get started.
那女孩在哪
Hey. Where's the girl?
金发英国人 刚成年
Blonde, British, barely legal.
老兄 我们追踪了她的手♥机♥
Listen, mate, we traced a request
发现她叫了这台车
for a car from her phone to this vehicle,
所以我们知道你载了她
so we know you picked her up.
我不想惹麻烦
Look, I don't want any trouble.
她只是叫我一直开车 直到让我停车
She just told me to keep driving until I got pulled over.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表