不止是你的朋友了
the only one going into the ground.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
你到底还要什么
What else could you possibly need?
不在场证明
An alibi.
小朱 我在剧院
Hey, June, I'm at the theater.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我谢谢你这个迟到大王
Thanks to your late-as-usual ass,
我们已经错过九点十五分那场了
we already missed the 9:15,
星际迷航已经没票了
and the Star Trek movie's sold out, too.
还有一部叫泰迪熊的电影在放
There's something called Ted playing,
有个泰迪熊说话什么的
with a teddy bear that talks.
大概是个儿童电影 但是感觉挺有趣的
I don't know, probably a kids' movie, but it looks kind of fun.
我的天 拉希姆在这里 你认识拉希姆吗
Oh, my God, Rahim is here. You know Rahim, right?
他看起来真不错 所以你最好不要
And he looks damn fine, so you best not do
做那套每次你想让我难堪的
that corny impression of Dad you do
老掉牙的模仿爸爸的样子
when you want to embarrass me,
小心我把你屁♥股♥打得皮开肉绽 知道吗
or I'll beat that skinny little butt of yours raw. Is that clear?
你有个这么酷的姐姐真是你的福气
You know, it's lucky you have such a cool sister.
不然就你是个彻彻底底的废柴了
It's the only thing saving you from total loser-dom.
我不是那个意思
All right, I don't mean that.
好吧有点那个意思
Well, I kind of do.
总之我爱你
But I love you anyway.
你能不能快点过来啊
Now, will you hurry up and get here already?
朱尼尔 我是妈妈
Junior, it's your mother.
听到留言之后给我打电♥话♥
Please call me when you get this.
出...出事了
Something... something's happened.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
好主意
Oh, good idea.
找一个高的有利位置 查看周围情况
Get a high vantage point, scope the perimeter.
我很肯定她只是渴了 杰瑞
I'm pretty sure she's just thirsty, Jerry.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Kamau.
有个事情要讨论一下
There's something we need to talk about.
什么事 琼斯博士
What's that, Dr. Jones?
《夺宝奇兵》系列电影的主角
传说
Well, legend has it
那个找到国王墓地的人
that whoever finds the king's burial site
会吸收他的魔力
absorbs his mana,
或者叫精神能量
or spiritual energy.
然后...
Yeah, and...?
我们要决定
Well, we need to decide
谁可以第一个走进去获得这个殊荣
who gets to go in first to get that privilege.
我不想指出这点
I hate to point this out,
但是如果马沙里已经找到墓地
but if Masari already discovered the site,
国王的魔力不就已经传给他了吗
wouldn't the king's mana transfer to him?
除非他不配
Not if he wasn't worthy.
事实上 我现在觉得...
In fact, now that I think about it...
听起来这些枪声是从
Those gunshots sounded like they came
地堡的方向来的
from the direction of the bunker.
杰瑞 跟紧点
Jerry, stay close.
所以我们现在要朝着枪声走了
Oh, so we're going towards the gunshots now?
我真是没想到
Can't say I was expecting this.
你认识他们
What, you know them?
这两个就是之前抢劫我们的人
Yeah, these are the two guys who jumped us earlier.
他们肯定是看了地图想找到地堡
These guys must have used the maps to try to find the bunker.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
什么
What is it?
我想我能追踪到枪手的瞄准线
I think I can track the shooter's sight line.
我看到地堡了
I got eyes on the bunker.
你们先等下 好吗
You guys hang back, all right?
我要绕到那些枪手的背后去
I gotta get behind the shooters.
-掩护我 -明白了
- Cover me. - Got it.
我怎么办
What about me?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
当然
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
他回去拿了包
He went back for that bag.
也就是说地堡里的东西是很重要的
Which means whatever's in that bunker is important.
我找到我们要找的东西了
Hey, yo, I think I found our stuff.
这些就是贫铀
Well, here's the depleted uranium.
也许我应该说原来是
Or should I say "Was"?
马沙里拿掉了大概五百磅
Masari must have taken off with like 500 pounds worth.
我想我知道他做了什么
I think I know what he did with it.
他一定是改造了这些炮弹
He must have tampered with these shells,
灌进了贫铀
filled them with DU.
他们在做脏弹
They're building dirty bombs.
看起来那个枪手刚刚拿走了一支
Yeah, looks like our shooter just ran off with one.
雷警官
Officer Rey?
艾迪怎么在这里
What's Eddie doing here?
我在总部外面找到的它
Found him outside the Palace doors,
但是我联♥系♥不上麦格瑞特少校
but I couldn't reach Commander McGarrett.
你好像有点脱水了
Hi. Oh, you seem dehydrated.
谢谢 我会照看它的 谢谢
Thanks. I'll-I'll take him. Thank you.
艾迪 怎么了
Eddie, what's wrong?
待在这里
Here. Stay there.
想喝水吗
Want some water?
过来
Come here.
多喝点
There you go.
你在照看狗吗
What, are you puppy sitting?
它怎么在这里
What's he doing here?
我不知道 朱尼尔今天早上
I don't know. You know, Junior was supposed
应该是出去遛它了
to take him for a run this morning,
然后马库斯在大楼外找到了它
and then Marcus found him outside the building.
朱尼尔人呢
Well, where's Junior?
他的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
His phone has no signal.
你觉得他是手♥机♥没电了吗
What, you think his phone died?
不 这不像是朱尼尔
No, that doesn't sound like Junior.
我知道他喜欢去哪里跑步
You know, I know where he likes to run.
我去找他
I'm gonna go look for him.
艾迪 过来
Okay. Eddie, come!
我真希望你没那么做
I really wish you wouldn't do that.
-为什么 -他有炸♥弹♥ 史蒂夫
- Why? - He's got a bomb, Steve.
如果他死了 得到任何关于阿萨德情报的机会
If he dies, so do my chances of getting
也没有了
any intel on finding Asad.
等一下 你这是在质疑我的枪法吗
Wait a minute. Did you just question my accuracy?
如果是的话 就太伤人了
'Cause if you did, that hurts.
-我只是说说的 -走吧
- I’m just saying. - Come on.
在这里
It's here.
我就知道
I knew it.
不不不不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
沙袋 沙袋
Sandbag. Sandbag.
我什么都没做
I-I didn't do it.
爸爸
Hey, Pops.
是我
It's me.
对 对不起我今天没能来
Yeah, I'm-I'm sorry I couldn't make it today.
我...
I, uh...
妈妈希望我打个电♥话♥...
Well, Mom wanted me to call and...
我想打电♥话♥祝你...
Well, I-I wanted to call and wish you a happy, uh...
你知道 这是...这是非常特别的...
You know, it's a... it's a very special, um...
我一直很崇敬你...
I mean, I always looked up to you...
别这样 小朱
Come on, Junes!
听起来像张贺卡一样
Sounds like a damn greeting card.
别这样
Come on.
你看 即使你不在这里
See, you're not even here,
我还是不知道说什么
and I still don't know what to say.
从什么时候开始变成这样的
When did it get like this?
以前不是这样的
It wasn't always like this.
我 我记得...
I-I-I remember...
那个夏天我跟着你
I followed you around that summer.
我像个跟屁虫一样
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表