我能为你效劳什么 少校
Yes. What can I do for you, Commander?
我们需要你帮忙 长官
We need your assistance, sir.
我们知道你肯定在监视马尔多纳多贩毒集团
We know you must have the Maldonado Cartel under surveillance.
你有没有监听胡安·卡米洛本人
Do you have any wires up on Juan Camilo himself?
少校 你肯定明白
Commander, you must understand,
我不能跟你确认或否认
I can neither confirm nor deny...
先生 我知道这非常不合常规
Sir, I understand this is highly irregular,
但我们现在要解救人♥质♥
but we have a hostage situation on our hands.
我们相信是贩毒集团成员绑♥架♥了
We believe members of the cartel have abducted
胡安·卡米洛失踪的女儿艾琳娜
Juan Camilo's estranged daughter Elena
和她的儿子托马斯
and her son Tomás with the intent
他们想把他们带回墨西哥
to transport them back to Mexico.
我可以告诉你我没听说过这个消息
I can tell you we've heard no chatter about that.
好吧 你能至少告诉我们
All right, well, can you at least tell us
卡米洛在过去24小时内
if Camilo has placed any outgoing calls
有没有打电♥话♥给美国区号♥
to numbers in the 808 area code of the United States
808的号♥码
in the last 24 hours?
杰瑞 我跟他的通话断开了吗
Jerry, I lose him? Is he still on the line?
我还在 少校
I'm here, Commander.
好吧
All right.
给我十分钟 我去查一下
Give me ten minutes. I'll see what I can find out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不回去
We're not going back.
你没得选
You don't have a choice.
你的父亲找你和你丈夫很多年了
Your father searched for you and your husband for years.
他只是想你回家
He just wants you home.
他还想见见他的外孙
And he wants to meet his grandson.
你不知道你令他多失望 艾琳娜
You have no idea how much you've disappointed him, Elena.
该走了
Time to go.
转过身 跪在地上
Turn around. On the ground.
你没事吧
You all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
来 走吧
Yeah. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
难以相信这些年
Hard to believe he could hide
他都在隐瞒那种过去
that kind of history all those years.
谢谢
Thank you.
调查坠毁事件找出真♥相♥
For looking into the crash and finding out the truth.
我知道他的同事们很感激
I know the rest of his crew is grateful.
运安委会发表新声明
NTSB's gonna issue a new statement,
如你所知
just so you know,
声明坠机是因为被人蓄意动了手脚
stating that the, uh, cause of the crash was malicious tampering.
这样的话
When that happens,
艾琳娜就能拿到全额的保险赔付
Elena should get the full insurance payout, right?
我想她还是得拼命争取一下
My guess is she's gonna have to fight for it.
杰森
Jason...
卢克的保险买♥♥在"杰森·萨克斯"名下
Luke had that policy under "Jason Sachs."
保险公♥司♥可能会说这是假名
Insurance company's probably going to say it's fraud
并以此为借口拒绝赔付
and use that as an excuse to avoid paying.
罕墨瑞德呢
What about Hammerade?
他们总得赔点钱吧
I mean, th-they gotta give the family something, right?
从合同来说 不需要
Not according to the contract.
合同都是霸王条款
Those guys got their asses covered.
我们不比赛 他们就不付钱
We don't race, they don't pay.
我们还有一台备用飞机 但没有飞行员
We got a backup plane, but without a pilot,
我们只能退出了
we'll have to pull out.
你们还有一架飞机
You got another plane?
是的
Yeah.
等等 你们只需要
Wait a minute-- all you gotta do
再飞一次就行了 对吧
is-is get that plane in the air?
艾琳娜和托马斯就能拿到一点补偿了
And Elena and Tomás will get a little something.
不会是很大一笔 但肯定很有帮助
Won't be a huge payout, but it'll definitely help.
等一下 你能不能...我能和你谈谈吗
Hold on. Can you, um... Can... can we talk?
我能和你先谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 天哪
Steve. Oh, my God.
这家伙
Oh, this guy.
这家伙
This guy.
哥们 你还好吗 你还好吗
Buddy, how you doing? You all right?
没事
Yeah.
差点扫兴
That was almost unpleasant.
绝对是差点扫兴 是的
That was definitely almost unpleasant. Yes.
等等 你刚刚是在担心我吗 丹尼
Wait a minute. Were you worried about me, Danny?
赶快落地吧 麻烦您 这位疯子
Just put the plane on the ground, please, maniac.
抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
你刚刚是叫我"马华力"吗[赌侠]
Did you just call me "Maverick"?
如果真是这样的话
'Cause if you did, that's, like,
这是你给我最好的赞美
the great compliment you've ever given me.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
快点落地 白♥痴♥
Land the plane, you idiot.
收到 允许逼近那座塔吗
Copy that. Permission to buzz the tower?
《龙鹰骑士》的台词
-我感觉到了需要 -需要史蒂夫
- I feel the need. - The need for Steve.
《壮志凌云》的台词
-我说出声了 对吧 -是呀
- I just said that out loud, didn't I? - Oh, yeah.
你这个马屁精
You're a kiss-ass.
我怎么样
How'd I do?
听我说
Uh, you know.
不太糟
Not too bad.
非常可敬
Very respectable.
真棒 多可敬
Cool. How respectable?
第12名
Came in 12th.
12名
12th?
总共多少人
Out of how many?
12个
12.
努力就是你的成功
Victory's in the effort.
等一下
Wait a minute.
12个人里排12名
12th out of 12?
我都差点坠机了
What about without the... I almost crashed.
要把那段时间减掉 你们减了吗
You take that time away, you do that math...?
减了 但还是12名
Yeah, but it's still 12th, though.
别气馁
Chin up, baby.
把这架飞机开上天
Got this bad boy in the air.
我们别无他求 谢谢了
That's all we needed. Thank you.
-很棒了高手 12名 -最后一名吗
- Nice going, Ace. 12th. - Dead last? Dead last?
-最后一名 -是的 倒数第一
- Dead last. - Yeah, dead last.
总比丢了小命强
It's better than dead period, right?
你要知道
You know what?
这些飞行员可是靠这个吃饭的
These guys, these flyboys, they do this for a living.
你以为你...
You thought you were gonna...
你是你 他们是他们
I mean, you're you, and they're them.
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
走吧 马华力 我请你...
Come on. Maverick, I'll buy you a...
我请你喝啤酒 走吧
I'll buy you beers. Come on.
但我感觉很快啊...
But it seemed... it seemed so fast when I was...
超快的 确实快
Very, very fast. It did, right?
我觉得很快
Ooph. It felt very fast.
来
You the man.
你干得漂亮 麦格瑞特
You did so good, McGarrett.
-谢谢 哥们 -你战胜了地心引力
- Thanks, buddy. - You didn't over-g.
垂直大转弯
Tight vertical turn maneuvers.
对业余选手来说很棒了
Not bad for an amateur.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
我一直在想
Yeah, I've been thinking,
如果我有一天厌倦了
if I ever get tired of being cooped up
整天窝在地下室里
in that bunker all day,
或许我可以去参加罕墨瑞德的竞赛
maybe I could be one of those Hammerade racers.
周游世界 取个很酷的外号♥
You know, travel the world, have a cool alias like...
阴谋翱翔
Conspira-Soar.
-阴谋翱翔 -你们觉得如何
- Conspira-Soar. - What do you think?
很容易记
Catchy.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表