Question now is-- who?
-这绝对是纵火 -你确定吗
- So it was arson, no question. - You sure?
有一罐涂料稀释剂被留在显眼的地方
A can of paint thinner left behind in plain sight.
里面的稀释剂洒得到处都是
Stuff was splashed everywhere.
很业余的行为
Real amateur hour.
我觉得不是迪克莱尔干的
I don't think it was Duclair.
为啥 因为他疯狂地洒这个促燃剂吗
Why, 'cause he got a little crazy with the accelerant?
-是的 -他蹲监狱蹲了一年
- Yeah. - Guy's been sitting in the joint for 12 months
做梦都想做这种事情
just dreaming about doing this.
他越狱了 非常兴奋
He gets out, he gets a little overexcited.
这是迪克莱尔视作生命的事 明白吗
This... this is Duclair's life, you understand?
这对他来说就像是艺术
It's-it's like an art to him.
和所有艺术家一样 他有自己独特的风格
And like every artist, he has a specific style,
他自己的标志
a-a signature.
这个...这个却不是
This... this isn't it.
明白了 所以他今天越狱 发生这件事
I see. So, he gets out today, this happens,
但他却和这事没有任何关系吗
and he's got nothing to do with it?
我没有这样说 我只是...
I didn't say that. I just...
我只是觉得不是他点的火
I just don't think he lit the match.
那他是怎么参与进来的
Well, how was he involved?
我有个想法
I got an idea about that.
诺拉妮刚确认了
Noelani just I.D.' d the body
消防队拖出来的那具尸体的身份
the fire department dragged out here.
这人叫安东尼·布伦特 两次定罪的纵火犯
This is Anthony Brent, two-time convicted arsonist.
诺拉妮还告诉我
Now, Noelani also told me
这个家伙两个膝盖骨都中了一枪
that the guy had a bullet in both kneecaps.
我想我可以告诉你原因
I think I can tell you why.
据火奴鲁鲁警局说 布伦特是两周前发生的
According to HPD, Brent was the number-one suspect
一起住♥宅♥火灾的头号♥嫌疑犯
in a residence fire that happened a week ago.
那所住♥宅♥属于兰迪·陶
The residence belonged to Randy Tao.
等一下 兰迪...兰迪·陶
Wait, Randy... Randy Tao.
那个毒品贩子兰迪·陶
The drug trafficker Randy Tao?
就是他 他一直将这那个地方用作实验室
That's the one. He was using the place as a lab.
他损失了大量毒品
He lost a ton of product--
更别提他那位在火灾中牺牲的最佳副手了
not to mention one of his top lieutenants-- in that fire.
所以这是复仇
So this is payback.
正确 关于迪克莱尔与这件事的关系
That's right. But here's how I think
我是这样想的
Duclair fits into this picture.
假设陶帮助迪克莱尔逃狱
What if Tao sprung Duclair
并不是为了在这个地方纵火
out of prison not to torch this place,
而是为了发现是谁烧了他的毒品仓库
but to find out who burned down his dope house?
就像一个纵火调查者
Like an arson investigator.
为了确认这个家伙的身份吗
To identify this guy?
-是的 -对
- Yeah. - Right.
迪克莱尔在这方面是专家 比谁都厉害
Duclair's an expert on the subject. Who better?
当然了
Of course.
我们要和兰迪·陶谈一谈
We need to go talk to Randy Tao
如果有谁知道迪克莱尔在哪 那人就是他
because, if anybody knows where Duclair is, it's him.
火奴鲁鲁 兰迪·陶的办公室
火奴鲁鲁 兰迪·陶的办公室
兰迪·陶 五零特遣队 开门
Randy Tao, Five-0. Open the door.
安全
Clear.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
也许我们找到兰迪·陶了
Think we just found Randy Tao.
可能还有他的儿子们
And, presumably, his sons.
好像其他东西都没有被烧到
Looks like nothing else has been touched.
把火势控制到这种程度
Controlled fire like this--
我可以告诉你们 这肯定是迪克莱尔
this is Duclair, I'm telling you.
一群混♥蛋♥
Dumb bastards.
他们根本不知道他们放出来的是什么人
They didn't have any idea what they were setting free.
他现在又尝到纵火的滋味了
He's got a taste of it again now.
除非抓住他 否则他不会停下
He's not gonna stop until we put him down.
陶向那个烧掉他房♥子的人复了仇
Tao gets his revenge on the guy who burned down his building,
然后迪克莱尔把他和他儿子都给烤成了肉排
and then Duclair roasts him and his boys in a luau.
陶帮助他越狱
It's an interesting way
他就用这种有趣的方式来表达感谢
to say thank you for getting the guy out of prison.
迪克莱尔不蠢
Duclair's not stupid.
对吗 想想看
Right? Check it out.
他知道我们会去找陶
He knew that we would get onto Tao
陶最终会让我们找上他
and that Tao would eventually send us back in his direction,
所以他就先发制人了
so he gets preemptive.
在这一切发生之前把陶和他的孩子干掉
Takes Tao and his boys out before that can happen.
玩火者必自焚
Yeah, you know, you play with fire, you get burned, man.
认真的吗
Really?
你们都想到了
You were both thinking it.
不 我没有想到
No, I was not thinking it.
我没有 我也没有想到
I was not. I wasn't thinking it, either.
-我没有 -杰瑞 有什么进展
- I wasn't... - Jerry, what do you got?
亚伦·赖特帮迪克莱尔越狱
A money trail from Tao to Aaron Wright
三军联邦信贷联盟
兰迪·陶
转账 亚伦·赖特
陶给他转账的酬金线索
for breaking Duclair out of prison.
这笔钱到了一家控股公♥司♥名下
The cash landed in a holding company which also
这家公♥司♥给位于伊娃海滨的房♥子付了租金
paid for a rental in Ewa Beach.
把地址发给我
Yeah, send me the address.
听着
Listen.
不管你要什么 我都能满足你
Just, whatever you want, I can help you with this.
好吗 我有很多钱
Okay? I got a lot of money.
行吗 你可以全部拿走 好不好
All right? You can... you can have it all, okay?
拜托了 老兄
Come on, man.
拜托 求你了
Come on. Please?
别这样 老兄
Come on, man.
别这样
Come on.
我打断了什么吗
Am I interrupting something?
虽然我不认识你
I don't know who you are,
但你身上着火的样子应该很好看
but you're gonna look good on fire.
这么说真是贴心 你这个变♥态♥
Wow, that is so sweet of you to say, you psycho.
举起双手
Hands!
雷 你没事吧
Rey, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here, huh?
-我改变主意了 -你改变主意了
- I changed my mind. - You changed your mind?
你没打算告诉我们吗
You weren't gonna tell us?
退后
Step back.
-卢 -他逃走了
- Lou? - He's running!
好 卢 你看住赖特
Okay, Lou, stay with Wright.
我来对付他
I got him.
别客气
Knock yourself out.
我女儿
So, my daughter...
还因为被绑♥架♥做噩梦
is still having nightmares about being kidnapped.
那是我哥哥做的
That was my brother.
好吗 不是我
All right? That wasn't me.
我肯定希望你是赖特家族最后一个活着的人
I sure hope you're the last one in the Wright family.
你究竟在这做什么
What the hell were you doing in there?
你叫我查"怼蛋鬼"的身份然后报告的
You told me to identify MiZchief and report back.
回屋子里去
Go back to the house.
真有趣
That's funny.
什么有趣
What's funny?
不按常理出牌 固执 疯狂
Unpredictable, stubborn, crazy.
她就是女版的你
She's the female you.
告诉我这车上有防盗系统
Tell me you have an antitheft device.
兄弟们 我在追踪那辆福特野马
Guys, I'm tracking that Mustang now.
我找到他了
I got him.
好 杜克让火奴鲁鲁警局派直升机过来了
All right, Duke's got HPD getting a helicopter up.
这车能更快点吗
Does this thing go any faster?
丹尼
Danny?
兄弟们 你们拿下他了
Guys, you got him.
他刚开上的那条路是通向森林的死路
That street he just turned on dead-ends into the woods.
-他就在那 -我找到他了
- There he is right there. - I got him,
我找到他了 杰瑞 我们找到他了
I got him. Jerry, we got him.
他弃车逃跑了 连上这个区域的卫星
He's on foot. Connect to a satellite in this area.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表