I think we'll just, uh, call that a draw, right?
如果你认为落后我三米多
I guess if you call coming in
是打平 那就是了
four yards behind me a draw, then sure.
好吧
All right.
我输了 你赢了
I lost. You won.
别担心 我不会告诉丹尼
Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell Danny.
谢谢你
Thank you.
威尔 你还好吗
Hey, Will, you okay?
等一下 你在哪里
Wait a minute. Where are you?
好吧 你待在那里
All right, you stay right there.
我们马上过去 待在那里
We'll be right there, okay? Stay right there.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
以为格罗弗休假
Thought Grover had the day off.
看来宇宙对他另有安排
Yeah, I guess the universe had other plans.
杜克
Duke.
威尔在哪里
Where's Will?
我让手下送他回家了
Had one of my guys take him home.
他很安全
He's safe.
什么情况
What do we got?
那家伙叫布拉德·伍德沃德
Guy's name is Brad Woodward.
他是他妻子死亡案的疑凶
He's a murder suspect in the death of his wife.
警探已经办了这案子几天
Detective division's been working the case for a few days.
今早有足够的证据控告他
Had enough evidence to charge him this morning.
我们跟他的律师谈判好了
We worked out the negotiations
他会主动投案
with his attorney for his surrender,
但他没有去自首
but when he didn't turn himself in,
我们就发了警报
we put out the alert.
慢着 是这个人♥渣♥
Hold on. Is this the scumbag
把妻子从阳台扔下去吗
that threw his wife off the balcony?
-是的 -你在说什么
- Yeah. - What are you talking about?
几周前 火奴鲁鲁警局接警去他家
Couple weeks ago, HPD goes over to this guy's place.
他的妻子从十五楼掉下去了
His wife has fallen 15 stories.
更重要的是 这不是火奴鲁鲁警局
And the best part-- it wasn't the first time
第一次接警去他家
that HPD was called over.
多次发生家庭暴♥力♥
Multiple domestic disturbances.
邻居总是听到争吵
Neighbors heard arguments all the time.
我们有逮捕过吗
We ever make an arrest?
我们办不了他
Our hands were tied.
警员没有看到任何身体伤害痕迹
The officers never saw any signs of physical abuse,
而且她也不曾提出控告
and she would never press charges.
布拉德怎么解释他妻子的死
What's Brad saying about his wife's death?
意外
Accident?
他说她跳楼
He says she jumped.
自杀
Suicide.
全搞错了
This is all wrong.
我们之间有问题 但我没杀我妻子
We had our problems, but I didn't kill my wife.
退后
Back!
-退后 -好吧
- Get back! - Okay.
好吧 放轻松 先生
All right. Take it easy, man.
老兄 只是通过车窗
Buddy, I-I-I'm just having a difficult time
听你说话挺困难的
hearing you through the glass.
先生 我不会对你耍花样
Listen, man, I'm not trying to trick you, okay?
我要帮你 但为了帮你
I want to help you, but to help you,
我得听到你说话 先生
I gotta be able to hear you, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没伤害我妻子
I didn't hurt my wife.
-我没杀她 -好吧
- I didn't kill her. - Okay.
大家需要听你这边的说法 老兄
Everybody needs to hear your side of this, buddy.
不只是我
Not just me.
我对天发誓 不是我做的
I swear to God, I didn't do it.
我要相信你 我要相信你
I want to believe you, I want to believe you,
但如果不是你做的
but if you didn't do it,
不如你先把枪放下
why don't you put that gun down?
我们聊聊我们需要怎么做
Then you and I can talk about what we need to do
来证明你是无辜的 好吗
to prove that you're innocent, okay?
你叫什么名字 老兄 告诉我你的名字
What's your name, buddy? Tell me your name.
布拉德
Brad.
好 布拉德
Okay, Brad.
布拉德 我叫卢
Brad, my name's Lou.
我在这听你说话
I'm here to listen to you.
大家都责怪你
You got everybody blaming you
你没做的事 而更糟的是
for something you didn't do, and what makes it worse--
你失去了对你很重要的人
you lost somebody who was important to you,
我知道那有多受伤
and I know how much that hurts,
但你在这拿枪指着自己
but this thing you're doing here with this gun...
无法解决 布拉德
that's not the answer, Brad.
这里的所有人
All these guys out here,
都不会听你说话
none of these people are gonna listen to you.
只要你手里拿着枪
None of them are gonna listen to you
他们都不会听你说话
as long as you got that gun in your hand.
他们之前也不听我说话
They didn't listen to me before.
但现在不同了 因为我在
Okay, but this is different now because it's me.
有我在
This is me.
我是卢 我在这
This is Lou. I'm here.
如果你相信我 布拉德
And if you trust me, Brad,
你只要相信我
if you just trust me,
我向你保证真♥相♥会大白
I promise you that the truth is going to come out.
放轻松 放轻松
Relax, relax.
冷静 冷静 布拉德
Take it easy. Take it easy, Brad.
是我的电♥话♥在响
That's just my phone.
是警♥察♥打来的
The police-- that's who this is.
我跟他们聊聊
I'm gonna just talk to them
看看发生了什么事 别担心
and see what's going on. Don't worry.
我不会让你有事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
卢 是我
Hey, Lou, it's me.
-你还好吗 -如果这家伙
- You all right? - Well, I'll be a lot better
把枪放下 我会好很多
when this guy puts his gun down.
好吧 他说了什么
All right. What's he saying?
没说多少 只是不断重复说
Not much. Just keeps going on and on
他没有杀死他妻子
about how he didn't kill his wife.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
我不知道 老兄
Hell, I don't know, man.
也许是他干的 也许不是
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't,
但我答应他 我们会调查
but I promised him that we would look into this.
如果调查这家伙案子的证据
And if looking into the evidence of this guy's case
能让他把枪放下 我觉得值得
makes him put that gun down, I think it's worth it.
那我们去做 等着
Then we will. Hang tight.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right. All right.
各位 听我说 你们去跟
Okay, guys, listen to me. I need you to go
火奴鲁鲁警局拿这案子的所有资料
and get everything HPD has on this case.
我们得调查布拉德说的话是否属实
We need to see if there's any truth to what Brad's saying.
-好 马上去 走吧 -好 谢谢
- Okay, on it. Let's go. - Okay, thank you.
我们在干什么
What, uh... what are we doing?
我们在竭尽所能
We're doing everything we can
让这家伙放下枪
to get this guy to stand down.
我们开了非常危险的先例
That's a very dangerous precedent
来应付他这种人
we're setting by dealing with this guy like this.
-好吧 -麦格瑞特少校
- Okay. - Commander McGarrett.
-我是 -我是火奴鲁鲁警局
- Yes, sir. - I'm Detective Keegan
危机谈判小组的基根警探
with the HPD Crisis Negotiation Unit.
有什么我能帮您的 警探
All right, what can I do for you, Detective?
我会跟我的团队一起设法让你的哥们脱身
I'm gonna work with my team on getting your man out
然后我们接手 希望能让伍德沃德放下枪
so we can take over and hopefully get Mr. Woodward to stand down.
我很感激 但没这个必要
Appreciate that, but that won't be necessary.
格罗弗队长已控制住情况
Captain Grover has the situation under control.
而且 我认为现在转手
Besides, I think any kind of transition right now
可能对情况不利
could be detrimental.
我知道领头办案是你的本能 少校
I know it's your instinct to take the lead on this, Commander.
但这是我的工作
This is what I do.
我做了很久的工作
I've been doing it a long time.
格罗弗队长也做了这份工作很久
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表