就是那样
That's exactly what it is.
杰瑞 杰瑞叔叔
Uh, and Jerry-- Uncle Jerry, coincidentally,
他刚好有这个名单
he had one of these lists.
卢 我这边准备好了
Okay, Lou, I'm ready on this end.
待命 杰瑞
Stand by, Jerry.
女士们先生们 请出示你的身份证再离开
Ladies and gentlemen, please have your I.D.'s out.
这是特别调查员科科瓦·马奇
This is Special Operator Kekoa Maki.
你是哪位
Who am I speaking to?
我是特别顾问杰瑞·奥尔特加
This is Special Consultant Jerry Ortega.
好的 特别顾问奥尔特加
All right, Special Consultant Ortega,
我们要迅速比对名单
we're gonna have to run these checks fast,
不然这里就会一团混乱
or we'll be looking at one hell of a bottleneck here.
准备好把我接入系统了吗
You ready to patch me into your system?
是 长官
Aye, sir.
你是海军吗 奥尔特加
You a Navy boy, Ortega?
不
Uh, no.
你之前是哪个支队
What branch were you with?
没支队
No branch.
你没穿过制♥服♥吗
You've never been in uniform?
除了高中军乐队之外 没有
Outside of high school marching band... no.
好吧
All right.
你听着像个好人
Well, you sound like good people.
很高兴跟你并肩作战
I'm glad we're in the trenches together.
待命 我给你发个安全链接
Stand by. I'm sending you a secure link.
当然 如果你习惯了
Of course, that's a relative term
使用军事星上行链路 那就知道这词
when you're used to uplinking with Milstar satellites.
你是通讯专家吗
You were a comms specialist?
没错
Yes, sir.
驻阿富汗的第七轻步师
7th Infantry in Afghanistan.
我之前得操作扰码器
I used to have to do this stuff on the scramble
这样敌军就没法发现我的信♥号♥♥
so the enemy couldn't lock onto my signal,
然后用空袭干掉我和我的兄弟
take me and my boys out with an aerial strike.
非常感谢你的奉献
Well, thank you for your service.
也谢谢你今天帮我们
And for helping us out today.
不必谢我
Oh, no need to thank me, man.
我只是很高兴能重操旧业
I'm just glad to be back in the saddle again.
好 奥尔特加 去抓坏蛋吧
All right, Ortega, let's catch some bad guys.
-准备好了 -那其他天使呢
- Ready. - What about the other angels?
-他们帮忙了吗 -他们当然帮忙了
- Were they helping? - Of course they were helping.
而且帮了大忙
They were helping a lot.
叫亨利的家伙有很重要的工作
This one guy Henry, he had a very important job.
他的工作就是找出圣诞老人是谁
His job was to try to find out who the Santas were--
就是脱掉衣服后的坏圣诞老人
the bad Santas-- when they weren't in costume.
脱掉衣服之后的样子
When they had their costumes off.
就像超级英雄的秘密身份吗
Like a secret identity for a superhero?
对 差不多
Yeah, uh... pretty much like that,
但是是超级坏蛋
but for a supervillain, right?
亨利回到车被抢劫的地方
Henry, he went all the way back to where the truck was robbed.
-记得吧 -记得
- You remember that? - Yeah.
在车被抢劫的地方 他在搜寻线索
Where the truck was robbed? And he was looking for clues.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥服过役
He served in Iraq.
军♥火♥专家
Munitions expert.
那他肯定知道自己在干什么
Then you can bet he knows what he's doing.
但愿他能看出端倪
Let's hope he finds something.
鉴证组从运钞车和逃逸车上
CSU's come up empty with the armored car
什么都没查出
and the getaway vehicle.
失陪
Excuse me.
怎么
Yeah?
-能帮我把那个捡起来吗 -好
- Could you pick this up for me? - Sure.
你觉得这是炸♥药♥碎片
You think that's part of the bomb?
有可能 我想从他们的
Could be. I figure this is the edge
C4炸♥药♥用量和炸♥药♥杀伤力来看
of the blast radius, based off the amount of C4 they used,
这就是爆♥炸♥范围的边缘
judging from the damage it caused.
你光凭看看这玩意就得出了结论
You can tell all that just by looking at that truck?
我父亲也服过役
You know, um, my father served, too.
参加过什么行动吗
See any action?
有
Yeah.
第一次海湾战争
First Gulf War.
但他真的不想说起这事
But he really... he didn't like to talk about it.
我这是想说
Listen, um, I-I just want to say...
我很遗憾发生在你身上的事
I'm really sorry about what happened to you.
谢谢 但我不遗憾
Thanks, but I'm not.
我还会这么做
I'd do it again.
那天我救了很多人
Saved a lot of lives that day.
其实他们要是同意 我还想回去
Truth is, I'd go back if they'd let me.
真的
Really?
即便遇到...
Even after...
腿只会断一次
You can only lose your legs once.
-帮我看看车底下 -好
- Can you look under that truck for me? - Yeah.
那个或许保护了外壳没被爆♥炸♥毁掉
That may have capped the housing to the explosive.
塑料足够轻和耐用
Plastic's light and durable enough,
损毁不大也能炸得一干二净
it could be blown clear without much damage.
这种形状或许能提取到指纹
Shape it's in, you might be able to get a print.
好
Okay.
这就是指纹
That is a fingerprint.
是我的指纹吗
That's from my finger?
对 就是你的指纹 看看
Yeah, that's from your finger. Check it out.
这样的
Here's the thing.
世上所有人都有指纹
Everybody in the world has fingerprints.
但杯子上的这枚指纹
But that one specific fingerprint on that glass
只能属于一个人
could've only come from one person.
-我吗 -对 你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
所以基本上只要技术对了
So, basically, if you got the right technology
就能提取到指纹
and you got a fingerprint,
也就能找到想要找的那个人
you'll be able to find exactly who you're looking for,
因为你知道这指纹是谁的
'cause you know exactly who made that print.
所以你们就这样找到坏圣诞老人的秘密身份
So that's how you found the bad Santa's secret identity.
对
Yeah.
各位 这就是首要嫌犯
All right, guys, this is our primary.
他叫詹姆斯·温德尔
His name is James Wendall.
35岁白人 约一米八三 中等身材
35-year-old Caucasian male, six-foot-one, medium build,
犯有多起重罪
multiple felony convictions. All right?
我们知道他是我们要找的圣诞老人之一
Now, we know him as one of our Santas,
但他脱掉了衣服
but he's ditched his costume.
杰瑞会给大家的手♥机♥发他的照片
Jerry's gonna send this picture to all of our phones.
我的手♥机♥看不到照片
Uh, my phone don't do pictures.
别担心 弗兰克 没事的
Don't worry about it, Frank. It's all right.
我们会分成几个小队
We're gonna be breaking up into teams.
雷吉 你跟着朱尼尔
All right, Reggie, you're gonna go with Junior.
乔西 你跟着亚当
Josie, you're going with Adam.
你好乔西 我是亚当·西村
Hey, Josie. Adam Noshimuri.
五零特遣队的
You Five-0?
不 只是某个老是在
No, just a guy who has a habit of being
错误的时间出现在错误地点的人
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
-弗兰克 你跟着我 -收到
- And, Frank, you're gonna be with me, okay? - Yes, sir.
你带我
You're gonna show me
查遍商场每个角落 好吗
every nook and cranny of this mall. All right?
每个壁橱 每个洗手间
Every alcove, every janitor's closet,
你跟你的兄弟偷懒抽烟的
every secret little cubbyhole that you and your boys ever
每个秘密斗室 懂吗
snuck a smoke break in. All right?
-好 -很好
- Done. - Good.
他们可能扔掉了衣服
These guys may have ditched their costumes,
但他们没扔掉武器
but they have not ditched their weapons.
尤其是温德尔 他有武器 尤其危险
Especially Wendall. He's armed. He's extremely dangerous.
不论怎样都不能交火
So under no circumstances should you engage.
如果你们看到了他
If you guys get a visual on this guy,
通知我 五零特遣队来处理
you let me know, and Five-0 handles it.
-都明白吗 -明白 少校
- Everybody clear? - Understood, Commander.
好 行动吧
All right, let's move out.
好 开始搜查了
Okay, so now the search was on.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表