不知道
No.
但她有本预约本
But she keeps an appointment book.
那太好了 谢谢
Oh, that'd be great. Thanks.
好 这是...
Oh, good. This is, uh...
这上面写的都是中文
Well, this might as well be in Chinese.
给我
Give it to me.
预约日期
Where does the...
在哪里
date change?
在这 周五
There it is. Friday.
最后一个预约是晚上9点
Last appointment was at 9:00
在汤姆·波伊尔家
at the house of a man named Tom Boyle.
失陪了
Excuse me.
汤姆·波伊尔
Tommy Boyle.
波士顿来的黑帮人员
That's a wise guy from Boston,
几年前搬来的
moved out here a couple years ago.
他是个大人物吧
He's a big-shot guy, right?
丹尼 如果是那个汤姆·波伊尔就糟了
Danny, if it's the same Tommy Boyle, we got trouble.
怎么了
Why?
丹尼 你跟我一样
Danny, you get the exact same
每天早上都会收到火奴鲁鲁警局的简报吧
HPD daily briefs each morning that I do, do you not?
没错 但我还要养
I do, uh, but I also feed,
两个孩子 送他们去上学
uh, two children and take them to school.
而且 我不喜欢看...
Plus, I don't like to read, which...
汤姆·波伊尔昨晚自杀了
Tommy Boyle, he killed himself last night.
警报说他吞枪自杀
The alert said he swallowed a bullet.
医生和病人
So you got a doctor and a patient,
在同一晚死掉
they both die the same night,
并且医生的学徒失踪了
and, uh, doctor's apprentice, she goes missing.
这不是巧合
This is not a coincidence.
没错
No.
抱歉 少校
I'm sorry, Commander,
林梅的枪伤是直接贯穿的
but Mei Lin's GSW was a through-and-through,
现场没有找到子弹证据
and there was no ballistic evidence found at the scene.
好吧 能预估死亡时间吗
All right. We got an estimated time of death?
根据肝温
Based on liver temp,
我认为是昨晚九点到十一点
I'd say between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night.
九点到十一点 那是在预约之后
9:00 and 11:00. So that's after her appointment.
她的客户汤姆·波伊尔呢
What about the client, Tommy Boyle?
我认为波伊尔先生的死亡时间
Well, I would put Mr. Boyle's T.O.D.
跟林女士是同一段时间
in the same time frame as Mrs. Lin.
火奴鲁鲁警局报称可能是自杀
HPD reported a possible suicide.
我的初步检验显示
My preliminary exam revealed
波伊尔先生扣扳机的手指有弹♥药♥残余
cordite residue on Mr. Boyle's trigger finger,
这支持了这个假设
which would support this hypothesis.
我在他的病历找到了动机
I may have found motive in his medical records.
波伊尔先生在与极恶性腺瘤抗争
Mr. Boyle was battling a very aggressive adenocarcinoma.
按数据来说 他六个月前就该死了
Statistically, he should have died like six months ago.
好吧 针灸有个作用
All right. One of the many things
就是减轻痛苦
acupuncture is used for is pain relief.
我认为他是因此才针灸的
That's what I'm thinking he was doing it for.
你认为他是厌倦了继续苦苦支撑吗
And what, you think he was tired of waiting around?
看起来是那样
It looks that way, yes,
但鉴于他的死法
but because of the manner of his death,
我需要做完整的尸检
I'm required to do a full autopsy.
诺拉妮 帮我个忙
Noelani, do me a favor.
用开阔思维进行尸检
Please go into this with an open mind.
你觉得有诈
You thinking foul play?
这要由你来告诉我们
How about you tell us?
-明白 少校 -好吧
- Understood, Commander. - All right.
-好吧 你怎么看 -我不知道
- Okay, so what do you think? - I don't know.
我不认为汤姆·波伊尔
I guess I just don't see Tommy Boyle
是会自杀的人
as the suicidal type.
事实上这个人
I mean, the fact that the guy was
在寻求其他疗法
pursuing alternative therapies
说明他想活 不想死
tells me he wanted to live, not die.
所以这可能是袭击
No, so maybe this was a hit,
被掩饰成了自杀
disguised to look like, uh, he killed himself.
也许是某种报复
Maybe it was some kind of payback,
为了什么复仇
retribution for something.
如果是那样
So, if that's the case,
梅和嘉美可能目击了这场凶杀
then Mei and Cammy probably witnessed, uh, the murder.
枪手抓住了梅
The shooter then got Mei.
显然他们也要抓住嘉美
Obviously wants Cammy, as well.
现在她不见了 他们会去找她 对吧
Now she's gone, they're gonna be looking for her. Right?
对
Right.
听我说
Hey, listen to me. Huh?
我们...
Let's, uh...
我和你对进去里头的
let's you and I both be realistic
期望务实点
about our expectations going in there,
我们跟汤姆·波伊尔的孩子说话会面对什么
what we're gonna get out of talking to Tommy Boyle's kid.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that means.
你有听过个说法吗
Have you ever heard the expression,
"警♥察♥在爱尔兰黑帮人物丧事的受欢迎程度"
"As welcome as a cop at an Irish mobster's wake"?
不 没有那种说法
No. That's not an expression.
-你编的 -是我编的
- You just made that up. - I did just make it up.
-你编的 -我编这个只是为了说明看法
- You made it up. - I made it up to make a point.
好吧 这不会是友好的环境 就这样
Okay? This is not gonna be a hospitable environment. That's all.
-谢谢 谢谢 -当然
- Thank you. Thank you. - Sure.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是的 有事
Uh, yes, yes, you can.
其实我是来见康纳·波伊尔的
I'm here to see, uh, Conor Boyle, actually.
抱歉 不可能
I'm sorry. That's not possible.
不可能 好吧
It's not possible? Okay.
你看见我戴着警徽吧 你看见了吧
You see I'm wearing a badge, right? You see that?
看见了
I do.
好吧 从头说过
Okay, let's start over again.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name's Commander Steve McGarrett.
这是我搭档丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
This is my partner, Detective Danny Williams.
我们在调查一个案子
It's currently an active investigation happening.
我们需要跟康纳谈谈
We need to speak to Conor.
就耽误他几分钟
A couple minutes of his time,
然后我们就离开 好吗
then we'll be out of here, all right?
我明白
Look, I understand.
但除非你要控告我的老大什么
But unless you're gonna charge my boss with something,
否则我建议你离开
I suggest you disappear.
看吧 我都说了会这样
See, I told you it would be like this.
是的 你说了吧
Yeah, you really did, didn't you?
是的
Yeah.
这对释放压力有帮助吗
Did it help relieve any stress?
我现在感觉挺爽的
I actually feel quite relaxed now.
谢谢你关心我 抱歉 老兄
Thanks for asking. Hey, I'm sorry, buddy.
别见怪
No hard feelings, huh?
康纳·波伊尔
Conor Boyle.
没事的
It's-it's okay. Just...
走开吧 没事的 没事的
take a walk. It's okay. It's okay.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name's Commander Steve McGarrett.
这是丹尼·威廉姆斯探长 我们要跟你谈谈
This is Detective Danny Williams. We need to talk.
你说得对 要谈谈
You're right. We do.
我今天应该给父亲下葬
I'm supposed to be laying my father to rest today,
但现在我被告知你们扣留他的尸体做尸检
and now I'm told you're holding his body for an autopsy.
抱歉 这是程序
Sorry about that. It's protocol.
你知道还有什么程序吗
You know what else is protocol?
给死人留点尊严
Giving a dead man some dignity.
我父亲该有体面的葬礼
My father deserves a decent burial.
这些人是来表示敬意的
These people have come here to pay their respects.
听着
Okay, listen.
我们知道你父亲在波士顿是干什么的
We... we know what your father did back in Boston,
帮我们个忙 好吗 几分钟就好
okay, so just do us a favor, okay? Couple minutes.
康纳 你越快回答我们的问题
Conor, the sooner you answer our questions,
我们越快离开
the sooner we're gone.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表