是不是这样
Isn't that right?
我是想 未得到其他证据之前最好还是
Until we had proof otherwise, I thought it was better
让我妻子相信麦加仍然活着
that my wife believe that Micah was still alive.
我错了
It was wrong.
但我无法忘掉我最后一次见到麦加的情景
But I can't get the last time I saw Micah out of my head.
他来问我要钱
He came to me asking for money.
我拒绝了
I said no.
告诉他不要再到我们家里来
Told him not to come around the house anymore.
我想不溺爱就是最好的办法
I thought tough love was the best medicine,
但我现在很担心他会伤害自己
but now I'm worried that he might have hurt himself.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
他疯掉了 对我大吼大叫
He was manic. He was shouting at me,
跟我说我不懂
telling me I didn't understand
他所做的事情有多重要
the importance of what he was doing.
他吓到我了 我...
He scared me. I...
我都认不出自己的儿子了
I didn't recognize my own son.
火奴鲁鲁 贵宽理发店
火奴鲁鲁 贵宽理发店
修一下发尾就好了
Just a half inch or so off the ends.
秀树先生
Mr. Hideki.
这么巧
What are the odds?
就我个人来说 我不相信巧合
Personally... I don't believe in coincidences.
在理发店理发的女人
I also don't know many women
我见过的也很少
who want their hair cut in a barber shop.
真的 我只是想修一下而已
To be clear, I just wanted a trim.
能别跟我兜圈子了吗
Can we stop playing this game?
我知道你偷我的车是为了得到我的注意
I know you stole my car to get my attention.
现在你又来了
Now here you are again.
所以...
So...
你想得到什么
What is it you want?
我拥有一些不是很
I have certain aptitudes
适合普通人生活的特质
that are not really suited to civilian life.
但自从我走上这条路之后 很多事变了
But things have changed since I went away.
像我这样的人曾经可能有十来位潜在雇主
There used to be ten or 12 potential employers
但现在我好像只有一位适合的雇主
for someone like me, and now it seems there's only one.
就是你
You.
但是我要说清楚 我要的可不是
But to be clear, I'm not expecting
退休金或医保
a pension plan or health care.
我只是想一鸣惊人
Just a chance to impress.
如果需要推荐信的话
If it's a question of needing references,
我也很乐意给你找几封
I'd be happy to get you some.
不用
No.
我对你也做了一些功课
I've done my homework on you.
我也可以雇佣一些具备与你相似才能的人
It's possible I could use someone with your skill set.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
那就再看看吧
We'll see, won't we?
一幸
Ikko.
去处理一下我们之前说的那笔生意
Go take care of that business we discussed.
野村女士和我要去进一步
Miss Nomura and I are gonna get to know
了解一下对方
each other a little better.
威基基 冲浪6号♥海滨酒店
威基基 冲浪6号♥海滨酒店
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不是你看到的那样 我是被抢劫了
It's not what it looks like. I was robbed.
我被抢劫了 好吧
I got robbed, all right?
我听说有发现
Hey. I hear we got something.
是的 火奴鲁鲁警局在搜索雨林时
Yeah, HPD's canvas of the jungle
发现了普鲁伊特的车
turned up Prewitt's car.
弃车的地点离普鲁伊特被抛尸的地方
Car was abandoned less than two miles away
距离大概三千米
from where Prewitt's body was dumped.
现在鉴证组还在处理现场
Now, CSU's still processing the scene,
但他们已经有了一些很有意思的发现
but they've already found something really interesting.
他们发现了一张停车收据
They found a parking receipt
上面的日期是普鲁伊特被害的前一天
that was dated the day before Prewitt was murdered.
这张收据是普鲁伊特去怀路亚一所
Now, this receipt came from a visit Prewitt made
心理健康所的时候得到的
to a mental health facility in Wailua.
我和那里的接待员沟通了
I just spoke to the receptionist there,
根据他们的记录 普鲁伊特去那儿是
and according to their log book, Prewitt was there
看一位叫格雷戈里·艾萨克斯的病人
to visit a patient named Gregory Isaacs.
这个艾萨克斯与麦加·卡拉尼的失踪有关吗
Is this Isaacs connected to Micah Kalani's disappearance?
可以认为有关
Safe to assume, yes.
麦加失踪的几天后
A few days after Micah went missing,
有人发现艾萨克斯踉跄地走出雨林
Isaacs was found stumbling out of the jungle.
就是发现普鲁伊特和汽车的那片雨林
The same jungle where Prewitt's body and car were found.
很显然 那个家伙当时受了惊吓
And apparently, the guy was in a state of shock.
他已经六神无主了
He was a complete mess--
紧张性神经症 无法交流
catatonic, unable to communicate,
自始至终 眼神呆滞
thousand-yard stare, the whole nine.
他们送他进了精神病房♥
They admitted him to the psych ward,
那里的医生诊断这个家伙
where doctors determined that this guy
彻底精神崩溃了
had had a complete mental break.
那种会由创伤事件引发的崩溃
The kind that would be induced by a traumatic event.
他们还认为他使用了毒品
They also think that there were drugs involved.
看看这个
And look at that.
看他的手腕
Look at his wrist.
手链 这和麦加·卡拉尼戴的是同一个
The bracelet. It's the same bracelet Micah Kalani has.
这个手链把麦加·卡拉尼
That bracelet connects
与格雷戈里·艾萨克斯联♥系♥起来了 是吧
Micah Kalani and Gregory Isaacs. Right?
他俩都进了同一片雨林
They both went into the same jungle,
但就我们所知 只有艾萨克斯出来了
but as far as we know, only Isaacs returned.
是的 而他在雨林中的所见
Yeah, and whatever he saw in the jungle
深深地刺♥激♥了他
bugged him out pretty good.
我们要弄清楚雨林里到底发生了什么
We need to find out what happened in that jungle.
怀路亚
怀路亚
艾萨克斯先生 你还记得
Mr. Isaacs, do you remember
这个人来看过你吗
getting a visit from this man?
他叫莱顿·普鲁伊特
His name's Leighton Prewitt.
史蒂夫 我觉得他不...
Uh, Steve, I don't think he's, um...
在这个屋子里
in the... in the building.
已经不再属于地球了
Or on Earth, for that matter.
-你懂我的意思吧 -那这个人呢
- You know what I mean? - What about this man?
这是麦加·卡拉尼 你见过他吗
This is Micah Kalani. You ever seen him before?
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不
No! No!
-坐下 -不 不
- Settle down. - No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
我是维托
Yo, this is Vito.
我不在 请留言
I ain't here. Leave a message.
维托 我打来问问情况
Vito, um, I'm just checking to see what's going on.
你一直没消息
I haven't heard from you.
我要确认一下你搞定了
I'm just making sure you're getting stuff done.
方便的时候打给我 好吗
Uh, call me when you can, all right?
格雷戈 听我说
Greg, listen to me.
你知道麦加·卡拉尼出了什么事 对吧
You know what happened to Micah Kalani, don't you?
-桥 -他说什么
- The bridge... - What'd he say?
他说"桥" 什么桥 格雷戈 什么桥
He said "The bridge." What bridge, Greg? What bridge?
我们不该去那里的
We never should have gone there.
你们去了哪里
Where'd you go?
格雷戈 你们去了哪里
Greg, where'd you go?
告诉我你们去了哪里 你们去了哪里
Tell me where you went. Where'd you go?
拜托了 他今天经历得够多了
Please. He's been through enough today.
他需要休息
He needs some rest.
好
All right.
有什么能帮您吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
绝对有
Sure as hell hope so.
我是泽西来的维托
I'm Vito from Jersey.
我的侄子应该跟你提过我
I believe my nephew, he told you about me.
对 他说你可能会打我电♥话♥
Yeah, he mentioned you might be calling.
没料到你亲自来了
I didn't expect a personal visit.
是的 我要和你说的这件事
Yeah, well, this matter I need to discuss with you,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表