Yeah, it was.
你们在这啊
There you are.
你搞什么
Are you serious?
我一转身 他就不见了
I turned my back, and he was gone.
我想他肯定跟着你
I figured he went after you.
所以你就想得跟着他
Just figured you'd, uh... you'd follow him down here?
对 你要我看住他
Yeah, you told me to keep an eye on him.
我只是想看好他
That's what I'm trying to do.
看来我也没法
I don't supposed I could get
让你俩在这等着了 对吧
either of you two to, uh, wait right here, could I?
还有枪吗
You got an extra gun?
只能用来防身
That's for protection only.
只有别人朝你们开枪
You guys pull those triggers
你们才能开枪
only if somebody else is shooting at you.
否则它们只是定心石 懂吗
Otherwise, they're paperweights. You understand me?
-是 长官 -明白
- Yes, sir. - Copy that.
进去
Move in.
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
I'm Steve McGarrett from Five-0.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们去保险库了
They went down to the vault.
把经理带去了
Took the manager with them.
别动
Don't move.
好 起来
All right, get up.
听着
Listen to me.
我要你给这些人松绑
I want you to untie all these people.
带他们出去 火奴鲁鲁警局马上就到
Get them out of the building. HPD's on the way.
去吧
Let's go.
前进
Moving.
他还活着吗
He alive?
还活着
Yeah, he is.
他们走了 史蒂夫
They're gone, Steve.
我们没看到他们离开 他们会去哪
If we didn't see them leave, then where'd they go?
在里面
In there.
兄弟 兄弟们
Guys. Guys?
朱尼尔
Junior.
-朱尼尔 -在
- Junior. - Yeah.
-没事吧 -没事 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm good.
-应该没事 -快
- I think. - Come on.
亚当
Adam.
-亚当 -没事
- Adam? - Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
-先生 能听见吗 -能
- Sir, can you hear me? - Yeah.
我是五零特遣队的
My name's Commander Steve McGarrett
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
of the Five-0 Task Force.
-能听到我说的吗 -能听到
- You hear what I'm saying to you? - Yeah.
我要你站起来
I need you to get up.
-能站起来吗 -应该能
- Can you get up? - I think so.
来
Come on.
我需要你打开那个保险库
I need you to open that vault.
-你能打开保险库吗 -可以
- Can you open that vault? - Yeah.
很好 我们走
All right, let's go.
朱尼尔 跟着我
Junior. On me.
亚当 他一开锁 你就拉开门
Adam, once he unlocks that door, I need you to open it.
你上楼去
You're going upstairs.
赶快去请求医疗救援 走
You're gonna get medical attention right now. Go.
别停下来
Don't stop moving.
快点 快点
Go. Go.
这解释了他们为何要遗弃汽车
Well, that explains why they left the car empty.
他们事先挖出了一条地道
They pre-dug a tunnel.
好的 你们俩去上面
All right, you guys get topside.
找到格罗弗 告诉他我正在搜寻中
Find Grover. Tell him I'm in pursuit.
-我和你一起去 -不 你不能来
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
你要和亚当一起
You're going with Adam.
你要找到杰瑞
All right, you're gonna find Jerry,
让他追踪我的手♥机♥
you're gonna have him track my cell,
你们要在地上追踪我
and you're gonna follow me aboveground.
明白吗 朱尼尔 这是命令
You understand me, Junior? That's an order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你自己小心
Be careful in there.
去吧
Go.
杰瑞 我是亚当
Jerry, it's Adam.
时间不是很巧 我在...
Uh, not a good time. I'm...
调查一件进行中的抢劫案
Working a robbery in progress.
我知道 麦格瑞特接到通知时我跟他在一块
I know. I was with McGarrett when he got word.
-我现在和朱尼尔在一起 -你们还好吗
- Now I'm with Junior. - You guys okay?
是的 我们都很好
Yeah, we're both fine.
但是你得通知大家
But you need to let everyone know that
抢劫银行的四个家伙现在
the four men who were in the bank are now
-正在地下行进中 -麦格瑞特呢
- underground and moving on foot. - And McGarrett?
他去跟踪他们了 你能追踪他的手♥机♥吗
He's gone after them. Can you track his cell?
好的 定位到他了
Okay, got him.
他在贝瑟尔教堂下面 朝北前进中
He's under Bethel, moving north.
前进
Let's go!
看起来是个好讯号♥
Well, this looks like a good sign.
是的 很好 但我们的人呢
Yeah, that's good, but what about our guys?
他们到底在哪
Where the hell are they?
我是五零特遣队的卢·格罗弗队长
Captain Lou Grover, Five-0.
我在找麦格瑞特少校 他在哪里
I'm looking for Commander McGarrett. Where is he?
他和另外两个人进了地下的金库
He and the other two guys went down to the vault.
但我看过了 他们已经不在那里
But I looked, and they're gone.
麦格瑞特少校不接电♥话♥
Commander McGarrett isn't answering.
好 塔妮 我要你打电♥话♥给杰瑞找到他
All right, Tani, I need you to call Jerry and find him.
找到之后
When you're done with that,
你去拉出这个地方的所有监控记录
pull all the cameras in this place.
我要知道这个银行里到底发生了什么
I want to know exactly what the hell went on in this bank.
急救员几分钟后就到
EMT's gonna be here in a couple minutes.
-你记得让他们看一下 -谢谢 长官
- You'll have that looked at. - Thank you, sir.
你还好吗
You okay?
我今天早上有一个考试
I had a test this morning.
你还在上学吗
You're in school?
警♥察♥学校
Police Academy.
我觉得他们会理解的
I think they'll understand.
但愿吧 我也是如履薄冰了
I hope so. I'm kind of skating on thin ice.
杰瑞 史蒂夫在哪里
Jerry, where's Steve?
他刚刚右转 正在向东前进
He just banked right, and he's heading east.
但你们去的那条街在下一个路口是死胡同
But that street you're on ends at the next intersection.
你们的路要开到头了
You're about to run out of road.
没事 我们自己再选条路
That's all right. We'll make one.
小心
Watch out!
麦格瑞特正在下水道里步行追赶
McGarrett's on foot pursuit in the sewer.
我现在就派人下去
I'll get men down there now.
我们还会在每个出入口派人看守
And we'll post guys at every access point.
朱尼尔和亚当怎么样了 他们在哪
Hey, what about Junior and Adam? Where are they?
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
警员遇袭
Officer down.
我发现一名遇袭♥警♥员
I got an officer down.
需要支援 重复一遍 警员遇袭
10-15. I repeat, officer down.
有人听到我吗 有警员遇袭
Does anybody read me? Officer down in here.
有人听到吗
Please, somebody.
少校 我是杰瑞
Commander, it's Jerry.
我锁定了你的位置
I got a lock on your position.
很好 帮我离开这里
Good. Get me out of here.
好的 沿着你来时的路退回
Okay, head back the way you came.
18米处有一个检修门
20 yards, there's an access door.
通过那道门 走进去 有一个楼梯
Go through that, and inside, there's a staircase
可以沿着楼梯走到街上
that'll lead you to the street.
让亚当和朱尼尔在那里与我汇合 好吗
Have Adam and Junior meet me there, all right?
收到 少校
You got it, Commander.
亚当 我马上给你发送大街检修点的坐标
Adam, I'm sending you the coordinates for the street access point.
收到
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表