What I can't wrap my mind around, though, is, um...
在你坐上电椅奔赴黄泉之前
why you demanded to talk to me before you, uh,
为什么要求跟我见面
ride the electric horseman into the afterlife.
你很会措辞啊 卢
You have a wonderful way with words, Lou.
我不喜欢浪费时间
I'm not a big fan of wasting time.
所以我才慎重决定
That's why, with so little left,
在临死之前见你一面
I thought it prudent we finally meet.
地检跟我说你似乎想在最后时刻
The local D.A. mentioned to me something about you
坦白什么罪行
wanting to make an 11th-hour confession.
所以才让我过来吗
Is that the reason I'm here?
好啊 如果真是这样 那开始吧
Fine, if that's it, let's get on with it.
耐心点 卢
Patience, Lou.
别着急
All in good time.
但相信我 等我们聊完
But trust me, after we're done,
你会很高兴看着我被处死
you're going to be glad you watched me die.
这家伙叫泰勒·里金斯
This guy's name was Tyler Riggins. Uh...
他在做从本土进口家畜的生意
he had a business importing livestock
主要是进口猪
from the mainland-- mostly pigs.
显然他当时正要去卡内欧哈的某家屠宰场
Apparently, he was on his way to a slaughterhouse in Kaneohe,
但他死前曾发短♥信♥
uh, and he texted ahead saying
说货车抛锚了
that his truck had... had broken down.
好
Okay.
他身上有近距离枪伤
Well, he has a close-contact gunshot wound.
我检查了他的钱包
I checked his wallet.
现金和银行卡都在
His, uh, cash and cards are still inside.
好 那么可能不是抢劫
All right, so, uh, probably not a robbery.
现在情况不明 我猜测
Uh, my guess-- uneducated at this point--
他是...
is that he, uh...
有人事先给他的货车动了手脚
he had somebody mess with his truck beforehand.
凶手就等着车抛锚
So the killer waits for him to break down,
等他被困在路上
get stranded, uh...
不好意思 你有什么想法吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you... . do you have a theory?
-你有想法吗 没有吗 -没有
- You got a theory? No? - No. No.
你好像在飞速思考
Oh, yeah, I see your wheels spinning.
-在想什么 -我只是...
- What-what is it? - Well, I just...
只是 我心里有点发毛
It's just, I have a little... a case of the willies.
你为什么心里有点发毛
Why? Why do you have a case of willies?
说来很傻啊 算了
It's stupid. Forget it.
别别别 我现在很想知道
No, no, no. Now I'm very interested.
怎么了
What?
好吧 你肯定没听过
All right, well, you've obviously not heard
贝丽和帕里路的传说
the tale of Pele and the Pali Road.
没有 因为我来自新泽西
No, I... because I'm from New Jersey.
所以没听过
So I have not.
好 这是古老的夏威夷传说
Okay. Well, it's an old Hawaiian myth.
贝丽是火焰女神
Pele was the goddess of fire.
她跟半神卡玛普瓦
And she had this really hot relationship
曾经十分相爱
with a demigod named Kamapua'a.
他一半是人 一半是猪
He was half man, half pig.
-上半身还是下半身 -什么
- Top or bottom? - What?
上半身是猪 还是下半身
Well, was the top half the pig or the bottom half?
我知道这么问有点变♥态♥
I-I think it's kinky, it sounds kinky,
但我很在意细节 所以...
and I like details, so I'm...
我很感兴趣
I'm interested.
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
-我不知道 -好
- I don't know. - Okay.
总之他俩的关系相当戏剧性
Anyway, their relationship was full of drama,
某一天他们决定分手
and one day they decide to call it quits.
因为他像动物那样
'Cause he's-he's tracking hoof mud
搞得厨房♥和客厅
all through the kitchen and the living room
满是蹄子带来的泥巴 我懂
like an animal, right? I get it.
我非常惊奇麦格瑞特
I'm genuinely surprised
竟然还没一枪崩了你
that McGarrett hasn't shot you yet.
他无意间尝试过
He's tried inadvertently.
非常多次了
A bunch of different times.
总之你继续说 我专心在听
Anyway, please continue. I'm riveted.
发生了什么 他们大吵了一架
What, uh... what happened? They got into a beef?
他们再也不想见到彼此
They never wanted to see each other again.
甚至把岛一分为二
They even split the island in half.
卡玛普瓦占据了迎风地
So Kamapua'a got the Windward side.
现在的火奴鲁鲁归贝丽所有
And everything that's now Honolulu is Pele's.
这故事很有意思
This is a... I mean, it's a fascinating story,
但这跟那具死尸有什么关系
but what does it have to do with the... the dead guy?
传说在帕里路上
Well, the legend says that you're not supposed
不能运输猪肉
to bring pork over the Pali.
因为那就像
Because it'd be like bringing,
把卡玛普瓦的东西带到了贝丽的领地
uh, Kamapua'a's stuff over to Pele's turf, right?
-没错 -懂了
- Yes. Exactly. - Got it.
如果是那样 车子就会在某处抛锚
And if you do it, you will break down somewhere,
到时会出现一位老妇人
at which point an old woman will appear
带着一条白色的狗
with a white dog, and the only way
只有把猪肉喂给狗才能安全通过
to safely move on is if you feed the pork to the dog.
你知道这有多扯吗
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds?
是啊 随你怎么嘲笑
Yeah, well, laugh all you want,
但有很多关于很多人
but there's dozens of reports of people
在帕里路上无故神秘抛锚的报道
just breaking down mysteriously on the Pali for no reason.
丹舅...
Uncle D.
威廉姆斯探长...
D... Detective Williams.
雷警官
Officer Rey.
丸森节快咯[万圣节快乐]
Hau'oli La Heleui.
他刚才说的什么乱七八糟的
Did he just completely mangle that or what?
是啊 我完全没听懂
Yeah, I don't know what he said.
-发现了什么 -看看这个
- What do you got? - Check it out.
新的脚印
Fresh prints.
脚印太小 不是受害者的
These are too small to be our vic's,
我想应该是枪手的
so I'm thinking they belong to our shooter.
他好像从树林里出来
Looks like he came out of the woods,
一直走到货车后面
walked up back behind the truck,
走近驾驶侧的车窗
approached the driver-side window
然后才开枪
and pulled the trigger.
鉴于脚印大小通常是
Considering shoe size is generally 15%
平均身高的15%
of a person's average height,
我想枪手大概有一米七
I'm guessing our shooter was around five-eight.
好 还有呢
Okay. What else?
对了 枪手不是一个人
Uh... oh, yeah, shooter wasn't alone.
你认为还有共犯
You think there was an accomplice?
四条腿的
A four-legged one.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
我还找到了爪印
I found paw prints, too.
什么动物
What kind of animal?
狗
A dog.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我一听到就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你为什么穿得像玛丽·安托瓦内特
Why-why, um, are you dressed like Marie Antoinette?
其实我是丹舍尼骑士
Actually, I'm Chevalier Danceny.
《危险关系》
Dangerous Liaisons.
正确 基努·里维斯在那部电影中演骑士
Correct. Keanu Reeves played Chevalier in that film.
打扮成基努·里维斯的角色
You-you know that, uh, that was Max's thing--
是麦克斯才会做的事吧
dressing up like Keanu Reeves characters, right?
对 他走之前 我跟他保证过
Right, and before he left, I made him a vow.
我发誓我会延续他的传统
I swore I'd keep up his tradition.
他说你和麦格瑞特很喜欢
He said that you and McGarrett loved it.
我觉得我们没说过
Mmm, I don't think we said that.
就算有说也是说谎
But if we did, we were lying.
而且是三年前的事了
And this is three years ago.
麦克斯穿过骑士的服装
Max dressed up as Chevalier before?
-三年前 -该死
- Three years ago. - Damn.
我就知道我该跟他要清单
I knew I should've asked him for a list.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay. What's going on?
你能相信吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表