那么...我呢
So, uh, what... what about me?
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
你知道吗 我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
你已经跟的够远了
You've gone far enough.
这片地可有几千亩地
There are thousands of acres of land.
多个人多份力
You're gonna need all the help you can get.
她说得对
She's right.
你不会给她枪吧
You're not giving her a gun, right?
我知道我们时间不多
Um, I know we don't have
但也许有必要
a lot of time, but maybe it's worth
简短地聊几句
a little, short conversation.
佩带武器的第一规则的是什么
What's the first rule of carrying a firearm?
别给她枪
Don't give her a gun.
别打好人
Don't shoot the good guys.
答得够好了
That's good enough.
什么 那是什么
What? What is it?
史蒂夫
Steve?
他放火了
He started a fire.
是 他是个纵火狂 他就干这事
Yeah, he's a pyro. That's what he does.
他用这为他逃跑打掩护
He's using it as a cover to escape.
我们得分头行动
All right, we gotta split up.
制♥造♥瓶颈
Create a bottleneck,
在我们变成烤串前抓住他
catch this guy before we all end up barbecue.
-小心点 -好主意
- Be careful. - Good thinking.
瓦胡岛的所有居民
All residents of O'ahu
被敦促关上窗户待在室内
are being urged to stay indoors with windows closed,
消防队员正竭尽全力控制
as firefighters desperately battle to contain the blaze
伊瓦森林保护区的大火蔓延
rapidly moving through the Ewa Forest Reserve.
刚刚摧毁另一座手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的地狱之火
The inferno, which has just knocked out another cell tower,
附近的居民和当地的小学
is now causing the evacuation of nearby homes,
正被迫撤离
as well as the local elementary school.
火真大
Oh, that's a big fire.
对啊
Yeah.
让他们收工吧
Let them finish.
我们去消防车那边
Let's move over to the fire trucks.
他们在打一场硬仗
Those guys got a fight ahead of them.
他们会很饿
They're gonna be hungry.
好 马上去
Yeah, you got it.
放下
Drop it.
结束了 迪克莱尔
It's over, Duclair.
你想活命的话 我们就得从这里出去
You want to live, we need to get out of here.
迪克莱尔
Duclair!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
举起手来 迪克莱尔
Hands up, Duclair!
-举起手来 -交给我
- Get your hands up! - I got this.
牛仔妹
Hey, cowgirl.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把枪放下
Lower your weap...
好吧 酷毙了
Oh, okay. All right, that's cool.
酷毙了 好枪法
That's cool. Good shot.
我刚才怎么说的
What did I just say?
可能你会赢吧 我不知道
Look, maybe you would have won-- I don't know.
我被烤够了 我们能赶快走了吗
I'm done with this weenie roast. Can we get out of here?
-站起来 -我们能留下她吗
- Get on your feet. - Can we keep her?
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
来 走
Come on, move.
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry!
无法通话 史蒂夫
I'm getting nothing on the comm, Steve.
我们得回去 站住 我们得回去
We gotta go back. Stop. We gotta go back.
回去哪里 你在说什么
Go back where? What are you talking about?
烟越来越浓
Look how thick the smoke's getting.
我们正走向火中♥央♥
We're walking right into the heart of the fire.
我不知道怎么反驳你
I don't know how to break this to you,
但到处都是火 史蒂夫
but the fire is everywhere, Steve.
好吧 你是纵火专家
All right, you're the fire expert.
-我们现在怎么做 -等死
- What do we do now? - Die.
-你先 -我们走这边
- You first. - We're going this way.
丹尼 我们走这边
Danny, let's go this way.
可能我们可以避开最坏的情况
Maybe we can miss the worst of it.
找块空地 给直升机信♥号♥♥ 走吧
Find a clearing, flag a chopper. Come on.
快走
Move! Move!
离开这里 离开这里 快
Out of here, out of here. Go!
走吧 继续走
Move! Keep going.
走 走 走 快走
Move, move, move! Come on!
好吧 史蒂夫 不管用的
All right, Steve, this is not working.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会在火碰到你前吸入浓烟而死
You'll die of inhalation before it ever touches you.
我开始喜欢你了
I'm starting to like you.
各位 这里有间小屋 快来
Guys. Guys, they got a cabin here. Come on.
快来
Come on.
好吧
All right.
格罗弗 把他绑到那张椅子上
Grover, you put him in that chair.
-绑好他 好吗 -交给我
- Secure him, okay? - I got it.
其他人 找毛巾
You guys, get towels,
枕套或其他能找到的东西
pillow cases, whatever you can find.
塞住门缝 把烟挡在外面 让氧气流通
We gotta fill these cracks, keep the smoke out, fresh O2 in.
-绑好了 -枪
- He's down. - Weapon.
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞 回话 杰瑞
Jerry, come in. Jerry.
杰瑞 回话
Jerry, come on.
-史蒂夫 -在
- Steve. - Yeah?
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
五个人在不到一百平♥米♥的空间
Five people, less than a thousand square feet.
我们会在被烧死前缺氧而死
We're gonna run out of O2 before we burn to death.
你知道你可以说谎的吧
You could've lied, you know?
我们会离开这里的
We're gonna get out of here.
怎么做
How?
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
这里一定有营救队伍
This place has got to be crawling with rescue.
我要出去找他们
I'm gonna get out there, I'm gonna find one of them.
出去 回到大火中 就是你的计划吗
Out there, back in the fire? That's your plan?
那是我的计划 我也能待在这里跟大家等死
That's my plan-- or I can stay in here and we all die.
我会尽力随风跑下山
I'm gonna run downhill into the wind as much as I can.
听起来很蠢
Sounds so stupid.
跟你之前说的听起来一样蠢
It sounds just as stupid as what you just said before.
这是我能做到的
That's what I got.
如果火势蔓延过来
If this thing starts coming in,
你们蹲低 把身上扑湿
you all stay low and you stay wet.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right.
麻烦你 可别死了
Do me a favor-- uh... stay alive.
我们的空调怎么样
How are we on that AC?
目前还好
So far, so good.
好吧
Well?
冰桶挑战
Ice bucket challenge?
你不觉得那是2014年做的事吗
That's a little 2014, don't you think?
我真的非常抱歉
Uh-huh. I, uh... I'm-I'm genuinely sorry
让你卷入了这件事
that I got you involved in all this.
不是你叫我去赖特家的
You didn't tell me to go to Wright's place.
我自己去的 我自己卷入这件事的
I did that on my own. I got myself into this.
没错 但我还是很抱歉
That's true, but I'm still sorry.
好吧 你确实应该
Well, you should be.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们在浪费时间
You guys are wasting your time.
没人问你意见
Nobody asked you.
我会享受看你们被烧死
Oh, I'm gonna enjoy watching you burn.
我们可以现在就开始这场派对
Oh, we can get this party started right now.
我去找促燃剂点着了
How about I go find some accelerant
我们先看你被烧死
and light that ass up, and we can watch you burn.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表