并且首先
And, you know, at first,
当丹尼来找我时
when Danny came to me with this, you know,
我觉得是敏感的新世纪莫名其妙的伪科学
sensitive New Age quack-science mumbo jumbo...
无意冒犯 你知道我不太信这些东西
No offense. Uh... you know I don't go for that stuff.
但我自己研究了一下
But I did my own research,
找到了轶事铁证...
and there is some anecdotal evidence that is...
完全证明了丹尼的说法
completely proves what Danny's saying.
所以你就听你哥们的吧
Okay, so why don't you listen to your boy.
你知道他很爱你
You know he loves you.
为自己着想一下
You'd be doing yourself a favor.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
塔妮 你要补充一下吗
Uh, Tani, you want to add something?
当然
Sure.
你好 这真的挺尴尬 因为我们...
Hi. Uh, this is really awkward because we...
老实说 我们认识没多久
let's be honest, we haven't known each other that long.
而且 你是我上司 所以就更奇怪了
Also, you're my boss, so that's even weirder.
不过这些都是挺有道理的
It all comes down to the fact that it makes sense.
不是吗 这是明摆着的事
Doesn't it? It's kind of a no-brainer?
你减轻压力 然后你...
You reduce stress, and then you...
保持健康 挺简单的
stay healthy-- easy call-- so...
那就是我的感觉
that's what I feel.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Good.
道格
Dog?
郑重声明 我想说
Just for the record, I'd like to say
我本来是反对的
I was against this.
在别人的家伏击他
Ambush a guy in his own home?
这样联合对付他
Gang up on him like this?
不怎么酷 威廉姆斯
Not so cool, Williams.
那不是你每天都在做的事吗
Isn't that what you do every day of your life?
像你的工作 那是你....
Like, as your job-- that's what you...
在做的事吧
literally what you do?
有很大的不同
Big difference.
史蒂夫 虽然也许我不认同这种方式
Look, Steve, I may disagree with the tactics
但我认同大家的建议
but not the advice.
是时候沉思一下了 兄弟
It's time to get your Zen on, brother.
卡玛科纳
Kamekona?
因为调解的对象
Because the subject of an intervention
如果不寻求帮助 应当告知其后果
ought to be given consequences if he don't seek help,
我决定 如果你不认真看待压力问题
I've decided I'm going to charge you 20% more
那我跟你收钱的时候就要多收两成
if you don't take this stress business seriously.
我就知道只有你有本事
You're the only person I know that could possibly
什么都把钱扯进来
find a way to monetize this.
好吧 各位 我很感动 好吗
All right, look, everybody, I'm-I'm touched. Okay?
这真的很贴心
Uh... this is very, very sweet.
说真的 我真的很感动
I mean it. I really am touched.
但各位 我们这就变成疯狂小镇了
But, guys, we're in Crazy Town here.
显然 丹尼掉进了健康网站的兔子洞里
Clearly, Danny has... he's gone down a WebMD rabbit hole,
他还拉你们一起进洞了
and he's taken you all with him.
怎么了 你不必举手
What? You don't have to raise your hand.
你要说就说吧
If you want to speak, you can just speak.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
我只是想指出
Uh, I just want to point out that, uh,
我是麦格瑞特少校
I've been witness to Commander McGarrett's actions
过去几周行为的目击者
over the last several weeks, and...
就我所见来说 我很有信心
from what I've seen, I'm pretty confident
他能面对生活可能会给他带来的任何东西
he can handle whatever life throws at him.
好吧 很好 那...
Okay, that's good. That's, uh...
也算是个观点
sure, that's an opinion.
我尊重你的看法 但我...
I respect your opinion, uh, but I-I...
你没我了解他
you don't know him as well as I do, so...
无意冒犯 我不同意
And, respectfully, I disagree.
好吧 你六周前才出现
Okay. You showed... you showed up on the doorstep
-在他家门口 对吗 -丹尼
- just six weeks ago, though, right? - Danny.
让他说
Let him speak.
他想说就能说 说吧
He can speak all he wants. Go ahead.
我很抱歉 但...
Yeah, I-I'm sorry, but, uh,
麦格瑞特少校曾是战斗军人
Commander McGarrett served in combat.
多年来 他在敌人的枪口下存活
He lived in the crosshairs of his enemy for years.
我知道他肯定失去了一些战友
And I know for sure that he lost some of his team buddies.
那些你背负着的事情
And those are things that you take with you
会拖曳着你 在我看来
that can drag you down, and from what I've seen,
他很好地适应了平民的生活
he's been able to handle civilian life with great success.
-我的哥们 -万岁[海军口号♥]
- My man. - Hooyah.
你在这住是免租金的吧
You-you live here rent-free, right?
那跟你所说的有关系吗
Does that have anything to do with what you're saying?
当然没有 长官
Definitely not, sir.
好吧 就是那样
Well, there's that.
瞧 丹尼
Look, Danny,
我很感激这一切 但我生活中的压力
I appreciate all this, but any stress in my life,
我能处理 好吗
I-I got a handle on it, okay?
-我能搞定 -我相信你认为你能
- I got it. - I believe that you think that you do.
好吗 我相信
Okay? I-I believe that.
但我也认为你可能不知道 对吗
But I also think that you might not know, right?
所以我认为该让这方面的专家
So that's why I think that somebody that is an expert
来做这个决定
in the field would be better
会更好 所以
to make that kind of decision, so...
我们雇了位压力管理顾问来为你评估
we have a, um, stress-management consultant to evaluate you.
那不是...那不是真的
That's not a... that's not a real thing.
不会有人做这种工作
That can't be somebody's job.
其实有
Actually, it is.
很高兴认识你 少校 我是克洛伊·戈登
Pleasure to meet you, Commander. Chloe Gordon.
你的朋友们都让我今天来观察你
Your friends all pitched in to have me shadow you today,
为你推荐更好的压力管理方式
to recommend better ways to manage your stress.
不用客气
You're welcome.
非常高兴认识你 戈登小姐
Very nice to meet you, Miss Gordon.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too.
我无意嘲讽你的工作
I didn't mean to mock your job.
我没发现你藏在我厨房♥里
I didn't realize you were hiding in my kitchen.
好吧 那么 但是...
Okay, so, uh, but...
你听到我说的了
you heard what I was saying.
不用你的服务
There's-there's no need for your services,
因为我没有压力
because I-I'm not stressed.
我承认 你看起来挺放松的
I'll admit you-you do seem pretty relaxed.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我已经收了今天的费用 所以
But I'm already paid for the day, so tell you what--
你就让我待在这里吧
why don't you just let me hang around?
这样 你就能满足地看
That way, you can have the satisfaction
专家告诉你所有的朋友
of watching a professional tell all your friends
他们怎么不对了
just how wrong they were. Hmm?
好吧
Okay.
-没问题 失陪一下 -好
- No problem. Excuse me. - Okay.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
好
Yeah.
不不不 我马上过去
No, no, no, I'll be right there.
克洛伊 你有去过犯罪现场吗
Oh, hey, Chloe, you ever been to a crime scene before?
-没有 -好吧 什么都别碰就好
- No. - Okay, well, just don't touch anything, all right?
要说"请"
Oh. Please.
请什么都别碰
Don't touch anything, please.
记得
Remember,
简单的姿态 比如有教养的社会行为
simple gestures like well-bred social behavior
会带来积极的结果 进而减少压力源
breeds positive results which, in turn, reduces stressors.
我会铭记于心
I'm gonna keep that in mind.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 克洛伊 -好
- Thank you, Chloe. - Yes.
杜克 什么情况
Duke, what do you got?
被害人叫托德·巴里斯和詹姆斯·罗维
Victims' names are Todd Barris and James Lowe.
他们是内华达州的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
They're realtors from Nevada.
两人坐在关掉引擎的租车里
Both shot close range while sitting
被近距离射杀
in their rental car with the engine off.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表