《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
哈利·兰福德
Harry Langford.
军情六处在夏威夷有什么要告诉我们的任务吗
Does MI6 got some business in Hawaii we should know about?
我提前退休了 我正在环游世界
I've taken an early pension, and, um, I'm traveling the world
享受我的黄金岁月
enjoying my golden years.
我开始怀疑我退休这件事情
I'm beginning to suspect that my retirement
有点过早了
may have been a little premature.
巴黎 慕尼黑 伦敦
Paris, Munich, London.
这将百倍于切尔诺贝利的核泄漏
This is going to be Chernobyl times a hundred.
你还为决定跟我们共度今天开心吗
Still happy you decided to spend the day with us?
我对你们所做的事
Let's say I have a newfound appreciation
有新的了解
for what you boys do.
命令被拒
系统被锁
-糟糕 -那是什么意思
- "Uh-oh". - What is that?
你们英国人用这个词表示"搞定"吗
Is that British for "Everything's okay" or what?
保护好眼睛
Watch your eyes.
-你到底是哪根筋搭错了 -我搞定了
- What the hell is the matter with you? - I fixed it.
反应堆稳定了
Reactor's stable.
乔治十字勋章
The George Cross.
先生们 我谨代表一个感恩的国家
Gentlemen, on behalf of a grateful nation,
谢谢你们
we thank you.
伊奥拉尼宫
伊奥拉尼宫
你可能要看看最上面那个
You may want to take a look at the top one.
看起来有点可疑
It looks a little sketchy.
我会把它送去鉴证室做威胁评测
I'll send it up to the lab for a threat assessment.
五零特遣队
匿名包裹 没有寄件人地址
Anonymous package, no return address.
你觉得我们看这个不会深感不安的
What do you think the chances are we watch this
几率有多少
and it isn't deeply disturbing?
录像机 找到了
Betamax. Got it.
好吧
All right.
你能相信以前所谓的"在家看电影"
Hey, can you believe that watching a movie at home
就是跳上车
used to mean jumping in the car,
开去录像带店
driving to a video store and hoping that
希望能租回自己想看的电影
the movie you wanted to watch was available to rent?
-真是太惨了 -说真的
- Yeah, those poor souls. - Seriously.
现今 只要打开手♥机♥
Nowadays you can just, you know, fire up your phone
就能坐在自己舒适的马桶圈上
and watch the Fast and Furious franchise
看正版的《速度与激♥情♥》
from the comfort of your own toilet seat.
活在当下真好
Yeah, it's a great time to be alive.
非常感谢给了我那个想象画面
And thank you so much for that mental image.
我只是在假设地说
Well, you know, I was hypothetically speaking.
显然我不会那么做的
You know, uh, I obviously don't do that.
是的 当然没有
No, of course not.
我们开始看带子吧
Should we watch the tape?
好 开始吧
All right, here we go.
好吧
Okay.
看起来像是隐藏摄像头拍的
Looks like it was taken from some sort of hidden camera.
你知道他们在说什么吗
Can you make out what they're saying?
不 但你能听到那个吗
No, but can you hear that?
听起来像呼吸声
Sounds like breathing.
是拍摄录像的人的声音
It's coming from whoever shot this video.
很好 有个变♥态♥给我们寄了旧色情带子
Great. So some perv just sent us an old sex tape.
不 这不是色情带子
No, this isn't a sex tape.
我们看到的是一场凶杀案
I think we just watched a murder.
那么
So?
那么
So?
你要讨论屋里的粉红驴吗
Do you want to discuss the, uh, uh, pink donkey in the room?
屋里有粉红驴
There's a pink donkey in the room?
粉红象 你知道我在说什么吗
The pink elephant. You know what I mean?
-是什么 -那头象 那头象
- What's that? - The elephant. The elephant.
-你在说什么 -法子
- What are you talking about? - Noriko.
-她怎么了 -"她怎么了"
- What about her? - "What about her?"
在她对亚当做了那一切后
Well, uh, after everything she put Adam through, uh,
你觉得她在亚当
you think it's just a coincidence
出城的同一天死掉
that the same day she dies
只是巧合吗
is the same day that Adam skips town?
你不觉得这有点像因果报应吗
You don't find that to be a little cause-and-effect-ish?
除非有指向亚当涉案的
Until I have some clear evidence in front of me
明显证据摆在我眼前
that implicates Adam in any of this,
否则没什么可讨论的 丹尼
there's nothing to discuss, Danny.
那如果你掌握了某个明显证据呢
Well, what about when you do have some clear evidence?
那你怎么做
Then what?
那我就得做一个非常艰难的决定
Then I'm gonna have a very difficult decision to make.
威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村
威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村
国王套房♥
先生们
Boys.
谢谢你们来访
Hey! Thanks for coming by.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 老兄
- Great to see you. - Good to see you, man.
进来
Come on.
真好 很宽敞
Nice, uh, spread.
瞧这个地方
Look at this place.
你好
Oh, hello.
先生们 我来介绍一下
Gentlemen, allow me to introduce
这是海伦·莫蒂默小姐
Lady Helen Mortimer.
-您好 -很高兴见到你们
- Oh, hi. Hi. - It's lovely to meet you both.
-我们也是 -哈利跟我说了很多你们的事
- You, too. - Harry's told me so much about you.
我在军情五处时
Back in my MI5 days,
经常负责莫蒂默家族的安保
I used to run security for the Mortimers.
当我知道他们要来夏威夷度假
When I found out they'd be vacationing in Hawaii,
我就想搭个便车来拜访一下
I, um, thought I'd pop in and pay a visit.
我们很高兴他一起来
And we are thrilled to have him.
哈利就像我们的家人
Harry's like family to us.
你们还真是招来了不少人
Well, you guys certainly draw quite a crowd.
大厅挤满了摄影师
The lobby's full of photographers.
我们掀开了一些人才挤上了电梯
We had to, uh, knock a couple guys out to get to the elevator.
我以为我被狗仔队
I thought my days of being chased
追的日子早已逝去
by the paparazzi were long gone.
但我女儿到了青春期
But then my daughter hit puberty,
开始叛逆
developed a rebellious streak
就成了各小报编辑的新宠
and suddenly became the favorite of every tabloid editor.
她来了
Oh, and here she is.
索菲小姐刚醒 我得先打个招呼
Lady Sophie's just woken up, so I do apologize
她脾气有点坏
if she's a little bit grumpy.
我在为我在这里的狂欢之夜做准备
Just getting ready for my wild night out on the town.
索菲小姐 他们是我的朋友
Lady Sophie, these are my friends,
-史蒂夫和丹尼 -你们好吗
- Steven and Daniel. - How's it going?
-非常好 -你好
- Very good. - Hi.
-你好吗 -知道吗
- How are you? - You know, um...
麦格瑞特少校和威廉姆斯探长
Commander McGarrett and Detective Williams
都很荣幸地见过女王陛下
have both had the honor of meeting Her Majesty.
是的 没错 我们是
Yes, it's true, we have.
那是我职业生涯非常闪耀的成就了
It was, uh... it was a career highlight for me.
是的 非常酷
Yeah, it was pretty cool.
我们被授予勋章
We got, uh... we got medals.
他们给我们炸鱼和薯条作为午餐
They gave us, uh... we had fish and chips for lunch.
我非常喜欢
I liked it a lot.
她有把大剑
She had a big sword.
那么 让我搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你是王室的...
You're, like, a, um... like, a royal, um...
-没错 -要死掉多少人
- I am. - So, how many people have to die
你才能当上女王
before you become the queen?
合理的问题 有失礼吗
Legitimate question. Is that a faux pas?
你不问那样的问题吗
You don't ask something like that?
好吧
Uh, well...
没事
It's fine.
不 其实我没真正数过
No, the truth is I've never actually counted.
她有
Oh, she has.
-34人 -看来希望不大
- It's 34. - Mmm, long shot.
那么先生们
So, boys...
可以走了吗
shall we?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表