Ben came in here the other day,
调到了《价格猜猜看》
put on The Price Is Right.
小崎就生气了
Kosaki got mad.
他推了本一把 本又推回去了
He pushed Ben. He pushed him.
那后来本做了什么
What did Ben do then?
本很生气
Ben got upset.
说他要向医生告小崎的状
Said he was gonna tell the doctors on Kosaki.
甚至可能报♥警♥
Maybe even call the police.
本说这话是小崎有什么反应
What did Kosaki do when Ben said that?
小崎也生气了
Kosaki got angry.
就是生闷气
Like... like, quiet angry.
后来看护过来阻止他们打架
Then the orderlies came and said to stop fighting,
然后...本就走了
so... so Ben left.
他走了
He left.
之后就没回来了
And he ain't been back here since.
你在跟踪我
You following me?
什么
What?
没 我们只是同路
No, I just think we're going the same way.
听我几句忠告
Let me give you a little advice...
赫克托
Hector.
管好你自己的破事
Mind your own damn business.
-快来 -怎么了
- Hi. Come on. - What is it?
朱尼尔定位到杜克的一次性手♥机♥了
Junior got a lock on Duke's burner.
-他怎么做到的 -不知道
- How did he do that? - I have no idea.
全是技术活 我又不懂这些
It was very technical, and I don't understand these things
毕竟我都四十了 走吧
'cause I'm 40, so... let's go.
虽然我不知道你怎么做到的
Hey. I don't know how you did that,
-但非常佩服 -没什么 长官
- but I'm impressed. - Oh, it was nothing, sir.
我只是有预感卢科拉队长
I just had a hunch that Sergeant Lukela
在他走进证物室时身上有一部一次性手♥机♥
had a burner on him when he walked into the evidence room,
所以我检查了火奴鲁鲁警局的路由器
so then I just checked the HPD's router
看看那部手♥机♥是否连过警局的公共无线网
to see if the phone connected to the station's public Wi-Fi.
还真连过 所以只需要简单地检查一下
It did. Then it was just a simple matter of going
不同的IP地址
through the different IP addresses...
朱尼尔 他在哪
Junior. Where is he?
威基基沙滩 长官
Waikiki Beach, sir.
好 继续追踪他
All right, keep tracking him.
好了 朱尼尔 我们马上就到了
All right, Junior, we're almost there.
-他的位置变了吗 -没
- Any change in his position? - Negative.
我定位到他后他就没移♥动♥过了
He hasn't moved since the first time I pinged him.
好 他可能在等着交出钥匙
All right, he's probably just waiting to hand off the key.
对 所以我们不能硬闯
Yeah, which means we can't go in hot.
好了 左边有条小巷子
Okay, there's an alleyway on your left.
信♥号♥♥是从那传来的
The signal's coming from there.
好 看到杜克的车了
All right, we got Duke's car here.
你们的位置正好在信♥号♥♥点上
You're standing right on top of the signal.
杜克在哪 他在哪
So, where's Duke? Where is he?
后备箱 史蒂夫
The trunk, Steve.
杜克
Duke.
史蒂夫 抱歉 我没得选
Steve, I'm sorry. I had no other choice.
-我们得离开这 -等等
- Look, we-we gotta get out of here. - Wait a minute.
等等 稍等一下
Just hold-hold on. Hold on a second.
没事 我们知道阿凯拉的事 好吗
It's okay. We know about Akela, all right?
告诉我们发生了什么 杜克 怎么了
You gotta tell us what's going on, Duke. What happened?
他们要我偷的钥匙能打开某个储物柜
The key they had me steal-- it was to one of these lockers.
他们不知道是哪个
They didn't know which one.
就要我去打开与钥匙上数字对应的柜子
They just told me to go to whatever number was on that key.
等我打开储物柜 里面有个袋子
I opened up the locker. There was a bag inside.
拉开袋子后
I unzipped the bag.
看到里面至少有一百万美元
There was at least a million dollars inside, easy.
我拉上袋子 带到了车上
I zipped the bag back up and took it to the car.
他们之后会再给我指示
They were going to call me with more instructions.
但等我把袋子放进后备箱时
But when I was putting the bag inside the trunk,
有人从后面袭击了我
somebody came up behind me.
劫匪偷袭你了吗
I mean, what, the kidnappers jumped you?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
怎么会有人把你塞到后备箱
Why would somebody stuff you in a trunk?
他说了让你等指示
He just said wait for instructions.
更别说孩子在哪
Not to mention, where's the kid?
如果他们拿了钱 阿凯拉在哪
Where's Akela if it was them?
谁打的
Who is it?
-是他们 -开免提
- It's them. - Put it on speaker.
钱拿到了吗
Do you have my money?
劫匪没拿到钱
Kidnappers don't have the money.
-我让朱尼尔追踪号♥码 -好
- I'll have Junior run a trace. - All right.
拖住他 拖住他
Stall him. Stall him.
听着
Look...
我会把钱给你
I'll get your money,
但我还没到储物柜的地方
but I haven't been to the lockers yet.
火奴鲁鲁警方在找我 如果被他们抓到了
HPD is looking for me, and if they catch me,
你就别想拿到你想要的
you won't be able to get what you want.
那你的外孙女就倒霉了
That'd be unfortunate for your granddaughter.
给你一小时
You have one hour.
如果到时还没拿到钱 就给她收尸吧
If you don't have it by then, she's dead.
我要确认她没事
I... I need to know she's okay.
让我跟她说句话
Let me... let me speak to her.
-外公 -是我 宝贝
- Papa? - I'm here, sweetie.
我在
I'm here.
外公 我想回家
Papa, I want to go home.
会没事的 宝贝
It's going to be okay, ku'u lei.
勇敢点
Just try to be brave.
一小时
One hour.
-丹尼 -没追踪到
- Danny? - No, not even close.
我们得查出还有谁知道
We need to figure out who else knew there was
储物柜里有一大袋钱
a big bag of money in that locker.
杜克 钥匙一开始
Duke, how did that key
是怎么出现在证物当中的
end up in evidence in the first place?
是一位叫泰勒·武藏的毒贩的
Belonged to a drug dealer named Tyler Musako.
几天前火奴鲁鲁警局在一起肇事逃逸中抓到的
HPD picked him up the other day on a hit-and-run.
他被抓进去时身上就有这把钥匙
He had the key on him when he was brought in.
他被关到了哈拉瓦联邦监狱 不得保释
He's being held in Halawa, no bail.
好 现在去找那人谈谈
All right, we need to go talk to this guy right now.
-已经谈过了 -你在说什么
- Already have. - What are you talking about?
你什么时候找他谈的
When? When'd you talk to him?
就在劫匪联♥系♥我之后
Right after the kidnappers called me.
我以为与他有关 至少可以告诉我是谁干的
Thought maybe he was involved or at least could tell me who was.
但他说什么都不知道
But he said he didn't know anything.
我感觉他说的是实话
And my sense was he was telling the truth.
杜克 就算他没参与
Duke, even if he wasn't involved,
你联♥系♥他 就走漏了风声
through that phone call, you tipped him off,
就会有别人知道
and somebody else knew there was
储物柜里有很多钱
a bunch of money in these lockers
还会想办法拿到钱
and was trying to get their hands on it.
如果是我 你一走
If I'm that guy, the second you leave,
我就会联♥系♥其他人
what am I gonna do? I'm gonna call somebody
让他盯紧那个储物柜
and tell him to keep eyes on this locker, right?
查看今早哈拉瓦联邦监狱的
All right, we gotta look at the Halawa phone records
通话记录
for this morning.
不论泰勒·武藏打给了谁
Right? Whoever Tyler Musako called,
我们就去找哪个人
that's who we talk to next.
杜克 跟我们走 走
Duke, follow us. Come on.
很好
Oh, good.
我不知道你们是谁 但我知道
Look, I don't know who you are, but know this:
我是律师 了解自己的权利
I'm a lawyer, I know my rights,
我会扒了你俩的制♥服♥
and I'm going to have both your badges.
你要是不闭嘴
The only thing you're gonna have
我就一脚踢断你的喉咙
is my foot in your throat if you don't shut up.
等等 你是...
Wait a second. You're...
泰勒·武藏的律师 对吧
Tyler Musako's lawyer, right?
所以呢
So?
所以你的当事人叫人抢了一位警官
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表