had that much figured out.
没错 他一定很接近
Right. He must have been getting close
要查处麦加出了什么事了
to finding out what happened to Micah.
所以他才会被灭口
And that's why he was killed.
好 要怎么才能见到这位大♥师♥呢
Okay. Well, how do you get a meeting with, uh, this guru guy?
我想看来下一步...
'Cause I think that seems like the next...
是的 说总比做简单
Yeah, well, it's easier said than done.
这家伙已经销声匿迹了
This guy's gone to ground.
其实就在麦加失踪的时候
Actually, around the time of Micah's disappearance,
整个生意就销声匿迹了
the whole business was shuttered.
网站被关停 有人劳心劳力地把
The Web site was taken down, and somebody did
网上所有能指向维沙·昆德哈拉的
a pretty good job at scrubbing all references
资料都清除了
to Visha Kundahara online.
维沙·昆德哈拉
Visha Kundahara.
我想这个外族人应该用的不是本名
I-I'm guessing this haole wasn't born with that name.
是的 我同意朱尼尔说的
Yeah, I'm with Junior.
我们找找公共记录 塔妮
Let's check public records, Tani.
好 查查看
All right, here we go.
看来他九年前
Looks like he did change his name
根据单务契约改了名
nine years ago by deed poll.
他的真名是德温·沃尔什
His real name is Devin Walsh.
根据这份文件 他在2010年三月
And according to this, he bought a plot of land
买♥♥了一块地 还有...
in March 2010, and...
这块地在卡利西丛林中间
it's in the middle of the Kalihi jungle.
那里很接近普鲁伊特尸体被发现的地方
Hey, that's near where Prewitt's body was found.
没错 那我们去拜访一下吧
That's right. Then that's where we go.
这是窃听器吗
Is that a wire?
是的 你们被警♥察♥监听了
Yeah. You got cops listening to you.
为什么我感觉只要我一直喝
Why do I get the feeling that as long as I keep drinking,
你就会一直倒
you're going to keep pouring?
酒后吐真言
酒は本心を表す。
是一句日本古语
It's an old Japanese proverb.
酒后吐真言
"Sake reveals the true heart."
你会说日语
You speak Japanese.
还有什么是要告诉我的吗
What else do I need to know about you?
喂
Hello.
让他听
Put him on.
快
Now.
手♥机♥
The phone.
喂
Yes.
一幸 你在吗
Ikko, are you there?
跪下
On your knees.
快
Now.
大家保持警惕
All right, guys, look sharp.
瓦胡岛 卡利西谷
瓦胡岛 卡利西谷
前面不到五十米了
Up ahead, about 50 yards.
谢天谢地 再这样不用多久
Thank God. Pretty soon, there's not gonna be
我就要被虫子啃完了
anything left of me for the bugs to feed on.
小朱 告诉我你为什么不会被虫咬
Hey, Junes, tell me, how do you manage not to get bitten?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是你比我好吃吧
Maybe you're a lot tastier than me.
那是毋庸置疑的
Well, that goes without saying.
谢谢
Thank you.
五零特遣队
Five-0!
所有人举起手
Hands right now.
把手放到我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see 'em.
都不许动
Nobody move.
德温·沃尔什在哪
Where's Devin Walsh?
放下枪
Drop your weapons!
放下枪 立刻放下枪
Put 'em down. Put 'em down right now.
怎么回事
What is this?
德温·沃尔什 五零特遣队 我们找你
Devin Walsh, Five-0. We're here to bring you in.
让你的人放下武器
Tell your people to put their weapons down.
你手上已经两条人命了
You already have the blood of two men on your hands.
如果这些人不放下武器
If these people do not lower their weapons,
他们会受伤
they are gonna get hurt.
我的学生们做自己认为正确的事
My students will do what they feel is right.
我管不了
It's out of my hands.
放下枪
Put 'em down.
立刻放下枪
Put your guns down right now!
放下 我说把枪放下
Down. I'm telling you, man, put 'em down.
现在 把手放到脑后
Now, get your hands behind your head.
远离你们的枪
Step away from your weapons.
你 手放在脑后
You-- hands behind your head.
十指交叉到脑后 快
Interlock your fingers right now.
走
Move.
火奴鲁鲁警局已经搜查过院子了
HPD just finished searching the compound.
他们发现了这个
And they found this.
夏威夷小木玫瑰植株
Hawaiian baby woodrose plant.
周围一大♥片♥这玩意
Got enough of this stuff lying around
都可以开花店了
to start your own flower shop.
但这不是你的打算 对吧
But that's not what you had in mind, huh, is it?
这植物本身是合法的
Lou, the plant itself is... is actually perfectly legal.
-是的 -然而...
- Oh, yeah. - However...
你从花种中提取的化学物质LSA
the chemical, LSA, that you've been extracting
可就不是这回事了
from the seeds... not so much.
那可是附表二中的管控物
That's a Schedule II controlled substance.
正经生意 这跟佩奥特...
Serious business. This is right up there with peyote and, uh...
你跟我说的另一个玩意是什么来着
What's the other one you told me?
-死藤水 -死藤水 对
- Ayahuasca. - Ayahuasca. Yeah.
让我们不禁怀疑
Which got us to thinking.
为什么像您这样的守法的精神大♥师♥
Now, what would a legitimate spiritual guru like yourself
还需要这些强力的精神药物呢
be needing with a bunch of powerful psychoactive drugs?
于是我们想到了
Then it hit us.
"过桥"仪式 对吧
The "Crossing the Bridge" ceremony, right?
你把这些年轻天真的学生
You take these gullible young students
带到丛林中
out in the middle of the jungle,
让他们迷失心智
get 'em baked out of their minds.
你让这些年轻的脑袋里只剩下
You had these young skulls full of mush tripping so hard
他们最终会开悟这一个念头
they thought they were actually achieving enlightenment.
而麦加·卡拉尼
And Micah Kalani...
对你来说就是完美的受害者
he was a perfect victim for you, wasn't he?
因为他很绝望
'Cause the guy was desperate.
他不顾一切地想要让生意回到正轨
He was desperate to get his business back on track
能养家糊口
and start providing for his family, who he loved.
于是你出现了
And then you show up.
你说服他 你可以帮助
You convince him that you can help unleash
激发他所有的潜能
all this untapped potential he's got.
所以他做了什么 他了给你好几千美元
So, what does he do? He gives you thousands of dollars,
给了你人生的好几个月
he gives you months of his life,
最后发现所谓的觉醒
only to find out that that awakening,
他一直期望的 你许诺的终极启示
that ultimate revelation that you promised him
根本就不存在
and that he was hoping for, it doesn't exist.
它不存在 因为一切都是骗局
It doesn't exist because it's all a scam.
你自己也说了
Well, hey, you said it yourself.
持有小木玫瑰完全合法
Possession of the woodrose plant is perfectly legal.
-没错 -确实说了
- That's true. - You did say that.
-我说的 -于我而言
- I did say that. - As for me...
我只是保护自己的私有财产不被入侵
I was just protecting my property from trespassers.
我不记得你们有拿出过搜查令
Don't recall hearing you mention a warrant.
其他的一切听来都是对我的臆测
Everything else sounds like conjecture to me.
或许律师可以帮我处理
Maybe a lawyer can clear that up.
我不妨提醒你一下
Let me just help enlighten you on something.
你的手下
Your people--
没你想象得那么忠诚
not quite as loyal as you think they are.
看到这个吗
See this?
有三份独♥立♥的供词
We got three independent confessions
指出了同一件事
saying exactly the same thing.
你杀了普鲁伊特
You killed Prewitt,
并指挥他们抛尸
and you directed them to dump his body.
看来那里离你抛麦加尸体的地方很近
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表