《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
你希望我去卧底
You want me to go undercover?
我得盯紧本地日本黑帮头目
I need to keep a close eye on a local Yakuza boss.
他叫田代秀树
Guy by the name of Hideki Tashiro.
如果我这么做 最后会没命吗
If I do this, am I gonna end up dead?
我会保护你 我保证
I'll protect you. You have my word.
好 西村
All right, Noshimuri.
你找到线人了
You got yourself a CI.
我得信任自己的手下吧
I need to be able to trust the people in my crew.
我刚坐了六年牢
I just did a six-year stretch.
如果我供出同伙 就能减刑到六个月
Could have been six months if I'd given up my crew.
但下一次 就是无期了
But the next time you go away, it'll be for life.
那么长的刑期 谁都会开口的
Time like that would get anyone talking.
重要的是 你现在已经打进去了
Important thing is you're in now.
看来是
Looks that way.
但如果他发现是怎么回事
But if he finds out what's going on,
我就没命了
my life is over.
警告
禁止逾越
放射性
生物危害
危险
压缩氯气
跪下
On your knees!
找到他们了
I got 'em.
在化学品储藏室
We're in chem storage.
杰克 收到吗 杰克
Jake, do you copy? Jake.
有人看到什么了吗
Anyone got a visual?
摄像头拍到他们在东侧
Cameras picked 'em up on the east side.
全部人到装货码头 马上行动
Everyone to the loading docks. Let's move.
停下 停下 下车
Stop! Stop! Get out of the truck!
让开 让开
Go, go, go, go!
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
好 乖小子 乖小子
All right, good boy, good boy.
这里 过来 过来
Right here. Come here, come here.
来吧 继续走 坐下
Let's go. Keep it moving. Sit.
来吧 来吧 继续走
Come on, come on. Keep it moving.
快点
Let's go.
好
Good.
零食最好人人有份
Better have snacks for everybody.
这里头吗 不 这是六人末日逃生生存包
This? No, this is a bug-out six-person doomsday survival pack.
里头没有零食
It doesn't have snacks.
只有口粮
It has rations.
有俄式牛柳丝 虾仁炒饭
Got your stroganoff, your shrimp fried rice,
旅者炖汤
your traveler's stew.
加上水就好了
Just add water, you're good to go.
我们这里有没有水 杰瑞
We don't have no water in here, Jerry.
听起来很美味
It sounds tasty.
我有冰袋
I have cold packs.
什么表情
What's that look?
有没有搞错 这还用问吗
Really? You have to ask?
对 我得问 你到底怎么回事
Yeah, I gotta ask. What the hell's the matter with you?
你为什么不能认真对待
Why don't you take this seriously?
-为我认真一次 -我...
- Just for me once. That's all. - I'm...
我来了啊 我就站在这里
I mean, I-I showed up. I'm standing here.
-有什么问题 -但你没有...
- What's the problem? - Yeah, but you're not...
以紧急情况的方式行动
you're not moving with any type of urgency.
如果这是...听我说
I mean, if this were... Listen to me.
如果这是真实的核袭击
If this were a real, actual nuclear attack
而不是强制演习 你早就蒸发掉了
instead of a mandatory drill, you would've been vaporized.
-你觉得呢 -我相当确定
- How about that? - I'm pretty sure,
如果这是真实袭击 我们都会死掉
if this was, uh, an actual attack, we... we'd all be dead.
你觉得这...
I mean, you think that this...
这个房♥间可以顶得住核袭击
this room is gonna... is gonna withstand a nuclear attack?
是的 我觉得能 绝对能
Yes, I do, actually. Absolutely.
好吧 这么说
Okay. Um, let's just say
有枚导弹
that, uh, a missile that would, uh,
能彻底毁掉一切
completely destroy everything,
让这座岛从地球消失
eradicate this island from the planet,
却唯独打不♥穿♥
somehow does not penetrate
这个二十来平的煤渣砖砌成的小房♥间
this, uh, 12-by-20-foot cinderblock box.
然后怎样
Then what?
然后我们怎么做
Then what are we gonna do?
你要幸存下来吗
You want to survive that?
你觉得世界末日大决战是怎样的
Wh-What do you think, uh, Armageddon's gonna look like?
有什么会活下来
Wh-What's gonna be left?
夹心面包和蟑螂
Twinkies and cockroaches?
也许吧
Maybe.
核冬天 核冬天
Nuclear winter. Nuclear winter.
没错
That's correct.
一个大而空的核辐射废墟
A big, empty, radioactive wasteland.
贫瘠和丑陋的空间 而我们会安全和舒适地
Just a barren, ugly space, but we will all be safe
待在这个不幸的包间里
and cozy in this miserable box.
对我而言那比死还糟
I mean, that sounds worse than death to me, you know?
无意冒犯 跟你们一起被困在这里
Being stuck in here, respectfully, with all you people.
好吧 你们记得检疫隔离期吗
And let... okay, you remember, um... uh, quarantine?
就会像那样 但没有期限
It'd be like that, only forever.
余生一起被困在一个房♥间里
For the rest of the flick, just stuck together in a room.
如果说 我们侥幸挺过了核放射
Let's just say that we make it past the, uh, nuclear fallout.
如果说
Let's say that that...
它结束了 我们走出去外面
that goes away, and then we step outside.
如果只剩下我们呢
What if... what if it's just us?
如果地球上只剩下我们呢
What if we're the only people left on Earth?
到时怎样 我们该怎么做
Then what? Wh-What are we supposed to do?
繁衍后代吗
repopulate?
绝对不行
That's a hard "No."
激励型演讲者的反义词是什么
What's the opposite of a motivational speaker?
不管是什么 反转就是你
'Cause whatever that is, you're that, okay?
我不知道
Yeah... I don't know.
我觉得他说得有道理
No, I-I think my man got a point.
好吧 慢着 慢着
Okay, hold on, hold on.
首先 别听他说的
First of all, don't listen to him.
其次 极不可能
Second of all, it's highly unlikely
只有我们幸存下来 杰瑞
that we would be the only survivors. Jerry?
对吗 谢谢 谢谢
Right? Thank you. Thank you, okay?
我们会活下来 我们会
So we would be alive. We would be, uh,
艰苦一阵子 但我们会活下来
roughing it a little bit, but we'd be alive,
我们在彼此身边 一起重建家园
we'd have each other, we would rebuild.
这就是人类的本能
'Cause that's what humans do.
对吗 我们要拼搏
Right? We fight.
对吗
Right?
我还是选择核死亡吧
Yeah, I think I'd take nuke death.
-我也 -我选择被导弹干掉
- Yep. - Yeah, I'm going to take the missile.
我没问你
I didn't ask you.
敬狂暴的天启
To a... to a fiery apocalypse.
爱你
Love you.
好吧
Well...
看来只有我陪你 少校
looks like it's just gonna be you and me, Commander.
希望你喜欢冷干宇航员冰淇淋
Hope you like freeze-dried astronaut ice cream.
-我有巧克力 -走吧 艾迪
- I have chocolate. - Come on, Eddie.
-走吧 -饼干面团
- Come on. - Cookie dough.
或者是我最喜欢的混搭口味
Or my favorite mash-up, Neapolitan.
你为什么看账簿
Why would you look at the books?
你不该看账簿
You're not supposed to look at the books.
不 你是说
No, no, what you said is that
我不该担心账簿
I "Shouldn't worry" about the books.
但我担心 丹尼 我担心账簿
But I do, Danny. I worry about the books
因为那是我的工作
'cause that's my job-- the business.
厨房♥是你的工作 所以
The kitchen is your job, which is why
你该咨♥询♥我
you should have, uh, consulted me
再给你维托叔叔按日计酬
before you gave your Uncle Vito a per diem.
我得给他钱 他在工作 我得...
I gotta give him money. He's working. I got...
他有在工作吗 我们来审查一下这个说法
He's what? He's working? Let's examine that statement.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表