Could that have been your motel?
所以你们没有13号♥房♥间吗
So you don't have a room 13?
-没有13号♥房♥间吗 -你们有吗 真的
- No room 13, huh? - You did? Really?
好的 经理刚才说这个叫阿瓦隆的旅馆
Okay, so the manager's saying that this place-- the Avalon--
他们之前把房♥间号♥重新编排了
they renumbered their rooms a while ago,
但他们确实有一段时间是有13号♥房♥间的
but they did at one point have a room 13.
似乎他们在过去十年中的某段时间里
It also looks like they remodeled
也把这些房♥间改造了一下
at some point in the last ten years.
让我看一下
Let me have a look at that.
看
Check it out.
天啊 正是我们要找的旅馆
Holy crap. That's our motel.
你确定就是这间房♥
You sure this is it?
13号♥房♥间 至少过去是的
Room 13. At least it used to be.
好吧...
Okay, so...
装♥修♥有点差别 但基本布局是一样的
Decor's a little bit different, but the basic layout's the same.
我觉得就是这间房♥
I think this could be it.
天花板上曾经有开口吗
Say, was there ever an opening in this ceiling?
比如说空调排风口或其他装置
Like, for an AC vent or something?
这些房♥间在我来这里工作之前改造过了
The rooms were remodeled before I started working here,
但据我所知 他们一直
but as far as I know, they've always
都是使用壁挂式空调的
used wall units for the air-conditioning.
好 我们要到阁楼上看一下
Okay. We need to get up into this attic.
"我们"指的就是你们俩
And by "We," I mean you two.
小心一点走
Watch your step.
瞧瞧这个
Hey. Check this out.
好像有人在这上面待过不短的时间
Looks like someone spent quite a bit of time up here.
看这个
Look at this.
像是一个老的空调通风口
Looks like an old AC vent.
是的 但是却没有连接上
Yeah, but it's not connected.
把刀给我
Give me your knife.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hi there. - Hi.
似乎我们找到犯罪现场了
Looks like we found our crime scene.
你知道这案子的蹊跷之处在哪里吗
You know what the weird thing about all this is?
我觉得我有一个想法 但你先说吧
I think I have a good idea, but, uh, go ahead.
假如不是那个呼吸很重的变♥态♥家伙
Well, if it wasn't for creepy, heavy-breathing guy
和他那种变♥态♥的嗜好
and his weird, perverted obsession,
我们对这件谋杀案就会一无所知了
we wouldn't know anything about this murder.
我不是在为他辩护
I'm not defending him.
我知道你要说...
I knew you were gonna...
但听起来你就是啊
Well, it kind of sounds like you are.
不 我不是在为他辩护
No, I'm not defending him.
我只是在说这对我们是有帮助的
I'm just saying it was useful to us.
-好的 -从我们的角度来看
- Okay. - From our point of view.
当然了 我对有人偷♥拍♥别人的
Obviously, I'm appalled by somebody
性♥爱♥视频感到很震惊
videotaping people having sex.
我是指 这显然未取得当事人的同意
I mean, without their consent, obviously.
我刚才和老板谈过了
So, I just spoke with the owner.
他十年前买♥♥下了这个地方
He bought the place ten years ago.
好吧 那他不是我们要找的人
Okay, so he's not our guy.
对 但房♥子的上一个业主
Right, but the man he bought it from
自从七十年代就开始拥有这个地方了
had owned this place since the '70s.
那么他就是我们要与其谈谈的人了
So, then, that's the guy we need to talk to.
可能谈不成了
That's gonna be a little problem.
他三年前去世了 走吧
He died three years ago. Come on.
我真不敢相信索菲会跟这种浪子跑掉
I can't believe Sophie ran off with this pond weed.
她看中了他哪一点呢
What could she possibly see in him?
得了吧 兄弟
Oh, come on, man.
她父亲是一个勋爵 是吧
Her father's an actual lord, right?
这个小伙子是一个...浪子
This guy's a... pond weed.
她在叛逆期 说得通啊
She's rebelling. Makes total sense.
好吧 好消息是他还没有犯罪记录
All right, good news is he does not have a criminal record.
不是
No.
同样也没有驾驶执照
Doesn't have a driver's license, either.
所以我们没法确定他的身份
So there's no way we can identify him.
你们俩 让开...让我来
You guys, get out... move away.
都得我亲自来吗
I gotta do everything?
他可能没有驾照或犯罪记录 但是...
Look. He may not have a license or a record, but...
如果他不到三十岁
if he is under the age of 30,
那他绝对会有社交媒体的痕迹
he definitely has a social media footprint.
如果他表现得过火的话
Well, if he isn't behaving himself,
我就要在他脸上留下我重重的足迹
I'm going to leave a pretty heavy footprint on his face.
瞧瞧啊 科技达人呢
Look at you, all tech savvy.
我有一个十六岁的女儿
I got a 16-year-old daughter.
为了监视她 我什么都做得出来
Nothing I wouldn't do to spy on her.
崔维斯·林奇
崔维斯·林奇
Travis Lynch.
彻彻底底的蠢蛋
Complete and utter Muppet.
这个是新的
That's a new one.
丹尼 把他的时间线拉出来
Hey, uh, Danny, bring up his timeline thing.
出来了
There we go.
瞧一瞧
Oh, look at that.
这些照片是不到一个小时前
These photographs were uploaded
从缪斯海滩俱乐部发出来的
less than an hour ago from the Muse Beach Club.
那里 那个是索菲
There. That's Sophie.
他说 "泡到了真实生活中的公主
Says, uh... "Scored a real-life princess.
标签 生活目标"
Hashtag, life goals."
首先 她是一位小姐 不是公主
Firstly, she's a lady, not a princess.
其次...
And secondly...
真的 我也不想对此做什么评论了
Actually, I don't have anything to add to that.
我就想杀了他
I just want to kill him.
哈里 这张照片得到了三百多个赞
Hey, Harry. This picture has over 300 likes.
这说明知道索菲小姐在这个派对上的人
Which means we're not the only ones who know
还不止我们几个
Lady Sophie's at this party.
我们最好在坏人知道
We better pick her up quickly
她身边没有任何保安之前
before the wrong kind of people realize
就尽快地先找到她
she doesn't have any security with her.
威基基 缪斯海滩俱乐部
威基基 缪斯海滩俱乐部
我知道这首歌♥
I know this song.
这首歌♥我每次听都感到头疼
It's the one that gives me a bad headache.
哈里 我觉得我们应该分头行动
Hey, uh, Harry, I think we should split up,
搜查更多区域
cover more ground, huh?
伙计 这是私人派对
Yo, pops, this is a private party.
你不是索菲小姐
You're not Lady Sophie.
伙计 你是来真的吗
Dude, are you serious right now?
-她在哪里 -谁在哪里
- Where is she? - Where's who?
哈里
Hi, Harry.
看来你已经找到崔维斯了
Hi. I guess, I guess you found Travis.
喂 我花钱订了这个小木屋
Yo, I bought a bottle to reserve this cabana.
你们现在不能闯进来
You can't be here right now.
不如你站起来把我踢出去吧
Why don't you get on your feet and kick me out of here?
大家都冷静一下
Everybody calm down.
大家都...都继续开派对吧
Let's, uh... let's move back from the party.
你...你留下来 大家都...
You... you can stay there. Everybody, let's-let's, uh...
把这片区域清出来
let's clear this area.
疯了吧 我什么事都没有做
This is crazy. I didn't do anything.
你想谈一谈
You want to talk?
你可以给我爸爸的律师打电♥话♥
You can call my dad's lawyer.
-他可以... -这叫咎由自取
- He can... - Kind of had that coming.
真的很疼啊
That, like, really hurt.
很好 既然我已经引起你的注意了
Good. Now that I have your attention,
那就请告诉我索菲·莫蒂默小姐在哪里
let's start with where Lady Sophie Mortimer is.
她和你刚才舌吻的
Looks a little like the girl
那个姑娘有几分相像
that you were playing tonsil tennis with.
这么高 金发 很聪明
Yea-high, blonde, very smart.
英国人 你完全配不上她
English, way out of your league.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't have any idea, dude.
这可不是我想听的答案
Well, that's not the right answer, is it, matey?
也就是说我现在要扭断你一条胳膊
Which means I'm gonna have to break one of your arms now.
但我会很绅士的
But I'll be a gentleman about it
让你选择想被扭断哪一条
and let you choose which one.
你们不能这么做 你们是警♥察♥
You-you guys can't do this. You guys are cops.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表