Oh, that's dark.
但如果我是你 我会担心我自己能否活命
But if I were you, I'd be kind of worried about my own survival.
一旦你老大秀树发现
See, once your boss, Hideki, finds out
丢了两瓶...
that there's two missing tanks--
相信我 她会确保他发现的
and believe me, she'll make sure he finds out...
你会有什么下场
where's that gonna leave you?
我告诉你你会有什么下场
I'll tell you where it leaves you.
你现在要倒霉了 老兄
You're a marked man now, buddy.
对我们而言不错
Which is good for us,
因为我们投♥注♥
'cause we got a pool going as to
你和罗兰谁会先落马
which one of you's gonna drop first, you or Roland.
我把钱压你身上了
My money's on your ass.
好吧
All right.
有人出更好的价
I got a better offer.
我不知道他的名字
But I don't know the guy's name.
他通过跟我合作过的
He found me through another cook
毒师森田阿基拉找到我
I used to do business with-- Akira Morita.
好吧
All right.
如果你不想泄露出去
You want to keep this between us,
你最好老实交代
you better do better than that.
不 警官
Oh, no, Officer.
我发誓 我不知道名字 但...
I swear, I didn't get a name, but...
我可以告诉你昨晚我把氯气送去哪里
I can tell you where I dropped off the chlorine last night.
是玛基基的一个屋子
It was a house in Makiki.
那里有几个人
There were some guys there.
几个人
A few guys?
长什么样
What'd they look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
普通人 夏威夷白人
Just regular guys-- haoles.
很普通的那种
Real vanilla types.
像会计师
Like accountants.
健身教练
Gym teachers.
瞧 这种情报就是能让我
Now, see, that information is the kind of information
微笑的情报
makes me smile.
数到三
On three.
准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
小心 小心 小心
Easy, easy, easy.
再抬另外一瓶
Let's get the other one.
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
各位 帮我一下
Hey, guys, give me a hand here!
快来 帮我把它关掉
Come on. Help me shut it off.
不
No!
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no! No!
快 打开门 拜托
Come on, open the door! Please!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
让他出来
Get him out of there.
不 把门打开 我们全都会死
No! You open these doors, we're all dead!
帮我们
Help us!
拜托 米切尔 米切尔
Come on! Mitchell! Mitchell!
拜托 救救我
Please! Please help me!
拜托 米切尔 米切尔
Please, Mitchell! Mitchell!
阿卡尼 阿卡尼
Akani! Akani!
-阿卡尼 拜托 -对不起
- Akani, please! - I'm sorry.
-不不 -真的对不起
- No! No! - I'm so sorry.
朱尼尔 马上通知危险品小组
Junior, call Hazmat right now.
拜托 救命
Please... help!
亚当会跟他们去医院
Adam's gonna follow them to the hospital.
这家伙恢复意识 可能可以告诉我们
This guy comes to, maybe he can tell us
-到底怎么回事 -那挺好的
- what the hell is going on. - That would be nice,
毕竟还有一瓶没有找到
seeing as how there's still one of those tanks unaccounted for.
我跟屋主谈过了
Okay, I spoke to the owner.
她说她通过一个短期出租网站
She says that she rented this place to the perps
把这里租给犯人的
through one of those short-term rental sites.
我刚查了那些名字 都是假名
I just ran the names. They look like they're fake.
顺便说 我查了那辆车
I looked into that van, too, by the way.
他们一周前在克雷格列表上买♥♥的
They purchased it from Craigslist a week ago,
他们用银行支票付的钱
and they paid for it with a cashier's check.
火奴鲁鲁警局还在细查
Hey, uh, HPD's still canvassing.
我刚跟一邻居聊了
Uh, I just spoke to one of the neighbors.
他说这几天看到
He says that he saw four guys coming
四个男的进进出出这里
in and out of here over the last few days.
可惜他没能仔细看他们的脸
Unfortunately, he was unable to get a good look at them.
好吧 所以有四个人
All right, so there's four guys.
怎么只有一个被毒气侵蚀
How does one end up being gassed?
也许他想退出
Maybe he was trying to back out of whatever
他们的勾当
it is they're planning to do.
首先 有很多更容易的杀人方式
I mean, there's a lot easier ways to kill somebody, first of all.
其次 为什么要冒这么大风险
Second of all, why go through all the risk?
我赞同丹尼说的
Yeah, I'm with Danny.
这些人不是行家
These guys ain't rocket scientists.
整件事可能只是意外
The whole thing was probably an accident.
错误处理氯气瓶
Mishandled the tanks,
氯气开始泄漏
and gas starts escaping,
其他三人逃走自救
the other three leap out to save their own ass.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我没事 你觉得
Yeah, I'm fine. What, uh... what do you think
暴露在氯气下有什么症状
the symptoms are of being exposed to this stuff?
我觉得我们没有暴露
I don't think we were exposed.
你为什么那么说
Why-why do you say that?
氯气比氧气重很多
Well, chlorine gas is a lot heavier than oxygen.
除非故意散播
Unless it was intentionally dispersed,
否则很稳定
it just settles.
大部分都不会从货车泄漏
Most of it would've just stayed contained inside the van.
怎么 你现在是专家了吗
Oh. What, are you an expert now?
全部安全 你们可以进去了
All clear. You guys can go in.
打扰一下 就一下
Oh, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. One second.
我的朋友告诉我
Uh, my friend, he told me
他认为我们没有暴露
that he doesn't think that we got exposed.
我们在那屋里待了一下
We were in that house for a little while.
我好奇从你专家的角度
I'm curious-- in your expert opinion,
你怎么看
what do you think?
你没事
You're fine.
你现在觉得自己很聪明吗
What, do you feel like a smart guy now?
-感觉自己无所不知吗 -不是
- Like you know everything? - No.
-跟着他们去救...去医院 -是 长官
- No? Go follow them to the amb... to the hospital. - Yes, sir.
如果那家伙醒来 马上打给我
Okay. If the guy wakes up, you call me right away.
鉴证组目前提取了四组指纹
CSU's pulled four sets of prints so far.
在系统里面都没记录
None of them are in the system.
我猜根本说的是实话
I guess Nemoto was telling the truth.
全都是普通人
It's all ordinary, regular guys.
至少目前是这样
I mean, till now.
那么为什么四个正常的普通人
Okay, so what turns four regular, ordinary guys
会变成国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
into, uh, domestic terrorists?
罪犯肯定走得很急
Perps must have left in a hurry.
他们留下了这个
They left this behind, though.
有密♥码♥
It's password-protected,
但我想杰瑞应该能破解
but I think I can get Jerry to crack it.
让他尽快
Well, tell him to make it snappy,
不管这些家伙有什么打算
'cause whatever these guys have planned,
货车意外
this little thing with the van
会加速他们的计划
is gonna accelerate their timetable.
是亚当
It's Adam.
怎样 兄弟 毒气受害者怎样了
What's up, buddy? How's our gas victim doing?
好消息是他应该能挺过来
Good news is he's probably gonna make it.
坏消息是我们还不能跟他说话
Bad news is we can't talk to him yet.
-为什么 -医生用药让他陷入了昏迷
- How come? - Doctors put him in a medically induced coma.
气体不仅
Turns out the gas didn't just burn
烧伤了他的皮肤和喉咙 还进入了肺部
his skin and his throat; it also got into his lungs.
他多久能苏醒
How long till they take him out of it?
-说时间了吗 -没 还没说
- Did they say? - Uh, no. Not yet.
但我们确实拿到了有用的线索
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表