拜托 让我去拿下他
Come on, let me go in and get him.
我让狙击手就位
I got snipers in position.
好 一旦情况有异样
All right, this thing even starts to go south,
他们就会开枪
they get the green light.
好
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是艾丽西娅·布朗博士
I'm Dr. Alicia Brown.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
克劳迪娅在哪 我要见我妻子
Where's Claudia? I want to see my wife.
我们在找她
We're trying to find her.
你经历了...
You've had a...
很长的一天
a long day,
我想你一定饿了吧
and I was thinking that you must be very hungry.
我是说 你...
I mean, what a...
经历了多糟糕的一天
hard day you've had, doing all those things
做了那么多我知道你不想的事
that I know you didn't want to.
但是 你真的...有选择
But, uh... you really... you had no choice.
你一定觉得很迷茫
You must just feel so... so trapped.
很害怕
And scared.
你一定想让一切回到正轨
You must just want things to go back to the way they were.
对吧 牛奶
Right? Milk?
倒一杯
There we go.
来点香浓的冷牛奶
Some nice, cold milk.
还有吞拿鱼三明治
And a tuna sandwich.
加很多蛋黄酱 来
With extra mayo. Here we go.
还有香蕉 我切成条
And the bananas, I slice longways,
都是你喜欢的
which is just how you like it.
对吗
Isn't that right?
不如你...
Listen, why don't you...
过来让自己放松一下...
just come and make yourself comfortable and...
那是她的裙子
That's her dress.
那是我老婆的裙子
That's my wife's dress.
史蒂夫
Steve?
狙击手 就位了吗
Snipers, you in position?
已就位
Affirmative.
已就位
Yes, sir.
听我指挥
On my command.
奥利
Ollie?
奥利
Ollie...
别害怕
don't be scared.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
一直 永远
Always. Forever.
和天空一样宽广
As big as the sky.
和天空一样宽广
As big as the sky.
和天空一样宽广
As big as the sky.
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了 奥利
It's okay, Ollie.
没事了
It's okay.
大家有必要都来吗
Do all these people have to be here for this?
当然有必要了
Oh, hell yeah.
看 一位专家想告诉麦格瑞特该做什么
See, a professional trying to tell McGarrett what to do?
有晚餐有表演 我该带老婆一起来的
Hell, that's dinner and a show. I should've brought my wife.
你知道吗 大家既然来了
You know what? Everyone, if you're gonna be here,
就拜托先闭嘴吧
you gotta zip it, please.
我们先听克洛伊怎么说
Let's hear what, uh, Chloe has to say.
请说你的评估
Your evaluation, please.
少校 我要和你说的是
Well, Commander, what I want to tell you to do
别工作了 改做园艺吧
is quit your job and take up gardening.
但我和你共度了一天
But I just spent all day with you,
我觉得那是不可能的
and I don't see that happening.
换句话说吧 我想有几种办法可以
That being said, I think there are a few ways you can, uh,
帮助你更好地管理压力
manage your stress better.
好 首先 我看了
Yeah, um, for starters, I-I looked
你工作电脑里的日程
at the calendar in your work computer.
或许你可以考虑用一下它
Maybe you want to consider using it
或者建个任务清单
or create a to-do list.
保持有计划的状态 可以避免焦虑
Staying organized, it's... it's crucial to avoiding stress.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在做什么 记笔记
What are you doing, taking notes?
是的 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是怎么回事
What in the hell is that?
我怎么不知道你餐车还有绿叶蔬菜
I didn't know you had anything green on that truck.
这算什么 隐藏菜单还是什么吗
What is it, a secret menu item or something?
或许是 也或许不是
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
你得学学如何问正确的问题 大婶
You need to learn how to ask the right questions, OG.
我可以要个辣狗吗
Can I have a chili dog?
-不行 -总之 还有一些详细的
- No. - Anyway, there are, uh, a few other things.
明天你会收到我的完整书面报告
You'll have my full written report tomorrow.
我会加上个人每日计划
Um, I'm going to add a personalized daily plan.
报告里会包括减压技巧
It will include stress-reducing techniques,
整体策略和饮食指导
holistic modalities, uh, dietary guidelines.
举个例子 建议你
Um, case in point, you-you might want
别再吃虾了
to just cut back on the shrimp.
我要来跟你理论一下 妹子
I'm gonna have to fact-check you there, sistah.
研究表明 三周的虾式食谱
Studies show that a three-week shrimp diet
对人体的胆固醇水平
has an overall positive effect
有全面的改善效果 因为它能提升HDL
on cholesterol, because it raises HDL--
也就是有益胆固醇 可以提升13%
or good cholesterol-- levels by 13%.
好 好 这是当然
Okay, yeah, sure.
但你在虾上撒盐
But then you, uh, sprinkle it with salt,
抹上黄油 然后油炸 那就...
douse it in butter and deep-fry it, so...
出去 生活与你告别
Out. You're banned for life.
-别上火 大个子 -是啊 别着急
- All right, chill there, big fella. - Yeah, don't worry about it.
反正她说的话他也不会听
He's not gonna listen to anything she says.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
我请大家喝一轮
Uh, listen, I'm gonna get a round of drinks for everybody.
丹尼 来帮我一下 谢谢
Danny, give me a hand, please.
好 请告诉我
All right, please tell me I'm not alone
我不是一个人这么想
in-in... in how I feel about this.
这事太搞笑了
This whole thing is just ridiculous.
你是在逗我吗 饮食计划
Are you kidding me? Diet plans?
跑步机工作台
A treadmill desk?
她说的自我调节减压调节方式
The self-regulating de-stress modulator whatever she said.
还有你还得自我反省 拜托
You having to self-censor? Please.
所以你不打算采纳她的任何建议
So you're not gonna take any of her advice?
当然不 多傻啊
No, 'cause it's silly.
很好
That's good.
浪费了我的钱 浪费了她的时间
It's a waste of my money, waste of her time.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
为什么突然开始微观管理我的健康状况
What's with micromanaging my health all of a sudden?
出什么事了
What's going on?
好 因为我担心
Okay, because I'm scared
你不把它当回事
that you're not taking this seriously.
你为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
当你告诉我你辐射中毒了
When you told me that you had radiation poisoning,
当时你很随意
it was... you were very casual.
就好像你在告诉我
It was like, uh, you were telling me
你得湿疹了那么随意
you had, uh, eczema or something like that.
肝的事情也是那样
And it was the same thing with the liver.
我给了你半个肝 你却不
I give you my liver, you don't follow any
听任何术后指导
of the post-op instructions.
你不当回事 这就是原因
You don't take nothing seriously. That's why.
你太夸张了 好吗
You're exaggerating, all right?
-你太夸张了 -我太夸张了
- You're overexaggerating. - I'm not overexaggerating.
我真的很担心你的健康
I am genuinely scared for your health.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表