天啊 抱歉 你没事吧
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
开车得看路啊
Hey, you need to watch where you're going next...
莱拉
Layla?
朱尼尔
Junior.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back into town?
几个月前吧
Uh, um... just a few months ago.
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm sorry. You're... you're all right?
不不不 刚刚很抱歉
Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm so sorry about that.
我没有在看手♥机♥ 我发誓
I... I wasn't looking at my phone. I swear.
只是一孕傻三年
It's just... pregnancy brain.
你...
Wow. You're, uh...
我知道 是啊
I know, right?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, thanks.
很快就要生了
Um, ready to pop soon.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can see that. Uh...
知道宝宝的性别了吗
So, do you know what you're having?
知道 男孩
Yeah. Boy.
真的啊 太好了
Wow. Really? That's great.
是啊 我和特洛伊已经
Yeah. Tory and I are already
把家里都准备好了
nailing everything down at the house.
是啊 提前准备挺好的
Yeah, that's probably not a bad idea.
对
Yeah. Um...
我还约了人 但是我...
I-I have an appointment to get to, but I...
我们改天再叙旧 跟我讲讲伊♥拉♥克♥的事
I would love to catch up sometime and hear about Iraq.
人们都说你是英雄
People say you're a hero.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know about that,
但我也想找时间叙叙旧
but I-I would love to catch up sometime.
好 我的号♥码没换
Okay. Uh, I still have the same number.
抱歉差点把你撞死
I'm sorry I almost killed you.
不 没事的
Oh, no, it's all right.
下次我该多加小心
I-I need to be more alert next time.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's good to see you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
我们再约咖啡
We'll get that coffee soon.
没问题 好
Absolutely. Yeah.
-拜 -好
- Bye. - All right.
火奴鲁鲁
火奴鲁鲁
你是谁
Yo. Who is it?
没事 她是我姐姐
Hey, yo, it's okay. She's my sister.
不如介绍一下
Oh, how about an intro?
不如算了
How about not?
起来
Hey. Get up.
冷静 老姐
Chill, sis.
给我起来
Get up now. Ow!
放开我
Ow. Get off me!
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
跟我离开这里
We're getting out of here.
-滚开 塔妮 -你搞什么
- Screw off, Tani. - Are you kidding me?
你以为我不会打你吗
You don't think I'll hit you?
缉毒警♥察♥很快就要搜查这里了
Vice is moving in on this place any minute,
我们得赶紧走
so we have to go now.
你想要我逃走 那我就成什么了
You want me to bounce? How's that gonna look?
你想再回去吗
You want to go back in there?
你想在突袭中被清查出来吗
You want to get swept up in the raid?
一旦你留下案底
Do you understand that once you're
我就帮不了你了
in the system I can't help you?
走 快
Let's go. Now.
快上车
Get on the bike now!
火奴鲁鲁国际机场
阿姨 早上好
Auntie, good morning.
麻烦给我一对
Can I get a couple, please?
一样一个
Maybe one of each of these.
很好
Perfect.
不用找零了
Keep the change, okay?
谢谢
Mahalo.
史蒂夫
Hey. Steve.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
-多谢 兄弟 -欢迎回来
- Mahalo, brutha. - Welcome back.
-谢谢 -你老婆科诺呢
- Thank you. - Where's your girl? Where's Kono?
她不回来了
She's not coming.
什么
What?
我昨天才跟她通过电♥话♥
I just... I just talked to her yesterday.
她还很激动地跟我说她就要回家了
She was telling me how excited she was to get home.
对 确实
Yeah, she was.
今天早上我发现她在凉台上
Then, this morning, I found her on the Lanai.
看得出来她一夜未睡
I could tell she hadn't slept all night.
我知道原因
I knew why.
很遗憾 亚当
I'm sorry, Adam.
她说在博尔德城发现了线索
Yeah, she said a lead panned out in Boulder City
要是不去跟进 她会后悔的
and if she didn't follow up, she'd regret it.
我本该像之前那样跟着她去 但是
I could have followed her there like I've been doing, but...
在旅馆房♥间傻坐着 吃自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西
sitting in a motel room, eating out of a vending machine,
等你的妻子回来
waiting for your wife to return...
没有听着那样光鲜
it's not as glamorous as it sounds.
-是啊 -于是我想是时候回来了
- Yeah. - Yeah, I figured it was time to come back home and...
试着过像样的日子
try to have some semblance of a life.
总会结束的
This, uh... this is gonna end.
你明白的吧
You know that, right?
明白 她也这么说
Yeah. That's what she said.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Well, it's good to see you, brutha.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah, it's good to see you.
那这些都给你吧
I guess these are for you.
双花环
Double leis.
我走运了
Lucky me.
好了 好好收拾收拾
All right, just get you straight.
-你好啊 -你好啊 兄弟
- Aloha. - Aloha, brutha.
欢迎回来 你饿了吗
Welcome back. You hungry?
不好说 飞机上有种独♥立♥包装的小椒盐卷饼
I don't know. Coach served a bag of these miniature pretzels.
-我好像吃了六包 -好 我也饿了
- I think I had six of them. - Good. I'm starving, too.
咱们走 去找点吃的
Let's get out of here. Let's go find some grinds.
-好吗 -好啊
- All right? - Sounds good.
我们俩经历了这么多
After all we've been through,
我本以为她应该会
I figured she'd want to do
想尽办法与我在一起
everything she could to be together.
她在那边所做的事情...
This thing she's doing up there...
不仅仅是一份工作
it's more than a job.
你明白的 亚当 那是她的财富
You know that, Adam. It's her legacy.
她完成这个案子后 就会退休
When she gets done with it, she's gonna retire,
到时候你俩就可以生孩子了
and you two are gonna start making babies.
那很好啊
That would be nice.
是啊
Yeah.
之前有段时间 她以为她已经怀孕了
You know, a while back, she thought she might be pregnant.
我不知道这事儿
I didn't know that.
是的 我想可能还不是时候
Yeah, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
你知道 我母亲总是说
You know, my mother says
命中该来的总会来
everything happens when it's supposed to happen.
是的 你母亲是个有智慧的女人
Yeah, your mother's a wise woman.
我很肯定她这句话是幸运饼干里看来的
Well, I'm pretty sure she was quoting a fortune cookie.
看来你是不会给她留面子了
You don't cut her any slack, do you?
当然不 多丽丝 不需要
Hell no. Doris? No.
有时会饶了丹尼 但从来不放过多丽丝
Danny sometimes; Doris never.
我们不要谈我母亲了
We're not talking about my mother.
谈一谈你和科诺
We're talking about you and Kono.
还有你们将来要生的
And all these babies you're gonna make
叫我史蒂夫叔叔的小宝贝们
that are gonna call me Uncle Steve.
-好吧 好吧 -史蒂夫叔叔
- Okay, okay. All right. - Uncle Steve.
一步一步来好吗 兄弟
One step at a time, brutha, okay?
首先得让她回到岛上来
Let's just get her back to the island.
现在我就暂且接受现实吧
Right now I'll settle for that.
我懂你
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表